satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies
(12-25-2020, 11:13 AM)sassylax Wrote: I love the idea of being exposed as a sissy in front of other males. I'm reminded of a line from a piece of petticoat discipline fiction, quote:

"I've already begun preparations for your 18th birthday party. Aunt Marie will be there along with your cousins Alice and Tom. They can't wait to meet their sissy cousin in all his baby finery." Her words fill him with fear and dread, the thought of being exposed to his Aunt and cousins was too much to bare. "Aunt Marie and Alice have personally picked lots pretty things to add to your wardrobe! Tom in particular is very keen to see you. I'm sure he'll have a very special gift of his own, he'll for sure want some play time with you all to himself!

This is quite the dynamic as Tom seems to be respected by his mother and sister as a true male who is not only spared being petticoated himself but gets to share in the torment his petticoated cousin. He also seems okay with his cousins treatment, believing he is deserving of it and confident he is not a risk of receiving it himself. Of course our main character himself would no doubt be envious of the juxtaposed situation, very unfair inzL
Love to know the story that quote is from.
(08-14-2021, 03:58 PM)Babycakes Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 11:13 AM)sassylax Wrote: I love the idea of being exposed as a sissy in front of other males. I'm reminded of a line from a piece of petticoat discipline fiction, quote:

"I've already begun preparations for your 18th birthday party. Aunt Marie will be there along with your cousins Alice and Tom. They can't wait to meet their sissy cousin in all his baby finery." Her words fill him with fear and dread, the thought of being exposed to his Aunt and cousins was too much to bare. "Aunt Marie and Alice have personally picked lots pretty things to add to your wardrobe! Tom in particular is very keen to see you. I'm sure he'll have a very special gift of his own, he'll for sure want some play time with you all to himself!

This is quite the dynamic as Tom seems to be respected by his mother and sister as a true male who is not only spared being petticoated himself but gets to share in the torment his petticoated cousin. He also seems okay with his cousins treatment, believing he is deserving of it and confident he is not a risk of receiving it himself. Of course our main character himself would no doubt be envious of the juxtaposed situation, very unfair inzL
Love to know the story that quote is from.
Hi babycakes,

It's from a book called 'Silken Tales' by Christina Shelly. She's my favourite author and her work caters to my tastes in every way. They're well written and excitingly detailed. She's written a few proper novels but 'Silken Tales' is a bumper collection of short stories, 10 in all, some excerpts from longer novels and others are exclusive to this. I consider the book not only a great start to her work but a definitive collection as well. And the 'short' stories are easily 10-15 minute reads. You can buy it for about $5.00 on amazon ebooks/kindle. Sorry I don't mean to sound like a shill, I'm just passionate.

I must correct myself though as I've seemed to have gotten my wires crossed. The first two lines are a direct quote from story 7 - 'Mother'. from Silken Tales. However the second two aren't actual quotes, but is a plot in her book, 'A Silken Education' under the chapter 'An Easter Interlude', where the (18yo) protagonist is made to sexually serve his male step cousin after a few days of fun with his female ones.

So sorry for that word-vomit on a response, unfortunately that's my style. Let me know what you think if you check out these books.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-03-2021, 09:57 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 09:43 PM)Ali Wrote: You’re right, sissy bb Lucy. When you’re in a nappy everyone is superior to you. After all, if you don’t even have control of your toileting, you certainly can’t be expected to have control of anything or anyone else.

That’s why being put back into nappies as an older child or as an adult is so humiliating - it signals to everyone that you’re the lowest of the low.

I won't lie Ali, this was not an easy post to read (as someone who has been 'back in nappies' for over 6 months now).

There is no doubt having to wear them deifnitely triggers a sense of an almost primal shame. And in my experience, it doesn't go away either.

The lowest of the low? I suppose there is some part of me that knows that's true but I feel almost duty bound to query it. I'm sitll an adult male right? Even if I am in nappies...

I don’t think you are an adult male when you’re made to wear nappies, no. I certainly didn’t feel like I was still a teenage boy when I was nappied at that age, and when I’m in nappies now with others present it’s deliciously humiliating because they don’t treat me as anything other than a baby, needing to be fed, changed and disciplined just like a baby.