BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies
(07-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Susan Mary Jane Wrote: A genuine sissy is submissive and childlike and accepts his natural inferiority towards both female and male adults and even towards children and others who are much younger. In the section on Female Led Relationships sissies describe the humiliation they feel when under the control and discipline of young ladies many years their junior. For example, an 18 year old young lady acting as a babysitter for a sissy little girl or sissy baby when Mummy is out with her boyfriend or her lady friends.  Being dressed and treated like a small child by an assertive, authoritarian, and strict young Miss perhaps as much as two or three decades my junior is dreadfully humiliating but emphasizes to the sissy and those who know him his total lack of adult male status.

As a lifelong sissy I have experienced such situations and although I know I must accept extreme humiliation because of my weak and immature character I have found the circumstances excruciatingly upsetting and often reducing me to childish tears.

I would be most interested in hearing from other sissies about their feelings in similar circumstances.

Susan Mary
How delightfully humiliating.

It's bad enough to be dressed as a baby girl or little girl, but to have a girl years younger than you put in authority over you underlines the sissy's new status as the most junior female/baby of the household and adds to the humiliation.  I've never been in that position, but I'd like to be!

Love 

Lottie
In addition to this, the girl years younger would likely thrive off the responsibility and power seldom afforded them. They are probably more prone to pushing the boundaries than a grownup more accustomed to making decisions on behalf of others.
(10-05-2020, 04:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: In addition to this, the girl years younger would likely thrive off the responsibility and power seldom afforded them. They are probably more prone to pushing the boundaries than a grownup more accustomed to making decisions on behalf of others.

I.E. such as spankings done with full force - not the usual adult reasoned love taps.
Being tied up without regard to escaping during an emergency.

I like this image/illustration:

Enjoy
Great image, BABYLOCK. Somehow he manages to look even more infantile when they’re both dressed the same.  Big Grin
(10-05-2020, 04:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: In addition to this, the girl years younger would likely thrive off the responsibility and power seldom afforded them. They are probably more prone to pushing the boundaries than a grownup more accustomed to making decisions on behalf of others.

Girly Girl,

I agree that a younger girl, say in her mid to late teens, is probably more prone to push the boundaries with an older sissy over whom she has control. She would relish the absolute power she has over a male in his thirties or forties who appears before her dressed as a little girl or baby girl (perhaps wearing a nappy) and is likely to impose the most humiliation. For example, making him lift up his dress and petticoats to show off his extravagantly frilly knickers in front of her girl friends and making him cry by slapping his bare legs.

Susan Mary
I think that teenage girls can be much much crueller. The societal pressures on young women in their twenties and beyond to be 'nice' are stronger. It is by reaching back to their experience of being dismissive of their teenage male counterparts - teasing, giggling behind their backs, humiliating in numerous ways - that young women can reconnect with their inner 'bitch'. Long winded way of saying I agree with girlygirl and Susan Mary.
(07-14-2019, 07:58 PM)Susan Mary Jane Wrote: A genuine sissy is submissive and childlike and accepts his natural inferiority towards both female and male adults and even towards children and others who are much younger. In the section on Female Led Relationships sissies describe the humiliation they feel when under the control and discipline of young ladies many years their junior. For example, an 18 year old young lady acting as a babysitter for a sissy little girl or sissy baby when Mummy is out with her boyfriend or her lady friends.  Being dressed and treated like a small child by an assertive, authoritarian, and strict young Miss perhaps as much as two or three decades my junior is dreadfully humiliating but emphasizes to the sissy and those who know him his total lack of adult male status.

As a lifelong sissy I have experienced such situations and although I know I must accept extreme humiliation because of my weak and immature character I have found the circumstances excruciatingly upsetting and often reducing me to childish tears.

I would be most interested in hearing from other sissies about their feelings in similar circumstances.

Susan Mary

I am 36 and live with an older lady as her little girl / baby girl daughter. The 19 year old daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends has been my babysitter for several months and is very strict. She ridicules me for being such a submissive sissy and allowing myself to be dominated by someone twice her age. She makes me address her as Miss Alison, to talk in an exaggerated lisping voice, and to curtsey to her when given an order. I always have to wear a nappy in her company and usually suck on my dummy and she slaps the backs of my legs for the slightest disobedience which makes me cry. One of her other punishments is to make me learn and recite nursery rhymes usually holding one of my dolls and to have me explain why an adult male wants to be a little baby girl. Her whole attitude is one of contempt calling me a pervert and making me tell her I adore boys.

There is no sex whatsoever involved as she has no interest in me in that regard and I am far too frightened of females to ever attempt such behaviour which is why I am still very much an impotent virgin and will remain so.

Annabella Alice
xx
It is interesting that on the one hand she treats you with contempt and yet on the other hand entertains the authoritative behaviour that so many sissies would think her worthy.  Big Grin
(11-13-2020, 12:07 PM)Annabella Alice Wrote:

Susan Mary

I am 36 and live with an older lady as her little girl / baby girl daughter. The 19 year old daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends has been my babysitter for several months and is very strict. She ridicules me for being such a submissive sissy and allowing myself to be dominated by someone twice her age. She makes me address her as Miss Alison, to talk in an exaggerated lisping voice, and to curtsey to her when given an order. I always have to wear a nappy in her company and usually suck on my dummy and she slaps the backs of my legs for the slightest disobedience which makes me cry. One of her other punishments is to make me learn and recite nursery rhymes usually holding one of my dolls and to have me explain why an adult male wants to be a little baby girl. Her whole attitude is one of contempt calling me a pervert and making me tell her I adore boys.

There is no sex whatsoever involved as she has no interest in me in that regard and I am far too frightened of females to ever attempt such behaviour which is why I am still very much an impotent virgin and will remain so.

Annabella Alice
xx

Wow I am extremely envious of you and your situation. How lucky to be looked after by a much younger woman and made to wear nappies and baby clothes and suck your dummy while being told what to do and being disciplined if naughty. I dream of meeting someone that would do that to me but at my late age, that isn't going to happen.