BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies
Well of course they can be just as submissive to other males but in an ideal world all the males would be involved so you would likely end up with all males trying to ‘out submissifise’ each other.  Wink
This is where mummies Alpha male lover comes into the picture . One capable of pleasuring mummy as a real man and one also capable of using sissy bottoms and mouths as he and she see fit . A true sissy or sissy baby or maid will just not be able to compete with the Alpha and be just as submissive to him as she is to her Mummy/Mistress . The thought of sissy trying to dom and convert another into a sissy would be totally alien to her .
One thing i have noticed is that a lot of sissies are very proud of their submissive status and will defend their superiors right to dominate and use them .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I love the idea of being exposed as a sissy in front of other males. I'm reminded of a line from a piece of petticoat discipline fiction, quote:

"I've already begun preparations for your 18th birthday party. Aunt Marie will be there along with your cousins Alice and Tom. They can't wait to meet their sissy cousin in all his baby finery." Her words fill him with fear and dread, the thought of being exposed to his Aunt and cousins was too much to bare. "Aunt Marie and Alice have personally picked lots pretty things to add to your wardrobe! Tom in particular is very keen to see you. I'm sure he'll have a very special gift of his own, he'll for sure want some play time with you all to himself!

This is quite the dynamic as Tom seems to be respected by his mother and sister as a true male who is not only spared being petticoated himself but gets to share in the torment his petticoated cousin. He also seems okay with his cousins treatment, believing he is deserving of it and confident he is not a risk of receiving it himself. Of course our main character himself would no doubt be envious of the juxtaposed situation, very unfair indeed.
(12-18-2020, 09:22 PM)Bill Wrote: This is where mummies Alpha male lover comes into the picture . One capable of pleasuring mummy as a real man and one also capable of using sissy bottoms and mouths as he and she see fit . A true sissy or sissy baby or maid will just not be able to compete with the Alpha and be just as submissive to him as she is to her Mummy/Mistress . The thought of sissy trying to dom and convert another into a sissy would be totally alien to her .
One thing i have noticed is that a lot of sissies are very proud of their submissive status and will defend their superiors right to dominate and use them .

Reading this I almost wet myself, the Alpha male pleasing Mummy in the missionary position while I was wearing a baby doll nightdress and standing next to a woman, having to watch Mummy being pounded by a much older and muscular man is a strange and confusing  experience , I do not know if Mummy had been forced to look at me but she just lay there her sad face turned towards me our eyes locked together as she rocked back and forth on the bed with each thrust until she orgasm, the Alpha male is a very scary person to  a sissy.
Indeed - and ironically many sissies come into being precisely because they themselves previously exhibited ‘alpha’ tendencies and have been brought down to size. To then have to face up to the alpha behaviours of others is of course quite humbling.
I myself in my youth being undressed and redressed as a girl by a strict elderly Gentleman, in front of my Mother can be very humiliating. Do boys find it more humiliating being feminised by a Male more than having it done by a female in the presence of mother and friends?
Worse still is you lying side by side holding hands with mummy while being taken by alpha males . Him Cuming deep inside you and then having your nappy put back on before having to clean mummy up orally .
(12-26-2020, 08:31 AM)jochmo60 Wrote: I myself in my youth being undressed and redressed as a girl by a strict elderly Gentleman, in front of my Mother can be very humiliating. Do boys find it more humiliating being feminised by a Male more than having it done by a female in the presence of mother and friends?

I think it is worse being feminized by a male as it is usually more for his sexual pleasure and you are treated like a sissy sex toy . Having mummy there to see you and approve makes it doubly more humiliating . Especially if she helps him .