BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies
Not now, but when i was 27 i was dating a woman, who was my Mistress and was 45, and She had a 20 year old daughter.  my Mistress was very strict and a strong proponent of FLR and She was training Her daughter in the lifestyle.  In addition, my Mistress traveled a lot, so when She was away i was left under the supervision and control of Her daughter, who i had to address as Princess.  Princess enjoyed having a guy on collar and leash that She could demand oral sex from on command, Princess was very horny, so i spent most of any day licking Her pussy.  She made sure all of my and Her chores were done by me.  She learned very well how to use a cane, my ass was always striped while Mistress was away.  Princess also loved having Her friends, both male and female, over to use me sexually.  Oral sex was preferred by both, but some of the guys also liked to fuck me.  That's when i realized being bi was a good thing.  When they were over if i was dressed it was in a maid's uniform and i had to serve them, other than sexually.  Mistress noted i was always exhausted when She returned, so She worked me harder the first few days to reassert Her ownership and dominance over me.
Being under Princess' control was very humiliating and She was much meaner to me than Mistress, properly because She considered me only a slave, while Mistress considered me Her loving slave.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(09-25-2019, 10:34 PM)Andrew Jane Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 06:23 PM)Ali Wrote: I was never 'controlled' by a younger boy as such. But there were times when I was in my punishment clothes, either dressed as a little girl or even a baby, when younger boys were present.

It really was terribly humiliating having to just sit or stand there while another child, younger than me, asked his or her mother "Why does Ali have a nappy on?" or "Why is Ali wearing a dress?"

Hi Ali,

That's a scenario I've often dreamed about and wished it could have happened to me. Forgive me for asking, when you were in your punishment clothes did you ever have a funny feeling between your legs? Especially when younger boys were present.

This is my reason for asking. 

My Fetish for Satin Linings

My story begins one night when I was about six or seven years old. I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. I’m not sure how long I’d been asleep, but when I woke up, I found my short pants and under shorts had been removed while I slept and one of my father’s raincoats had been put over me to act like a blanket.

I asked why I was like this and was told I had wet my pants while I slept and that the coat had been put over me to keep me warm. As I lay under the coat, I began to feel the effects of its slippery satin lining against my skin. The lining was what is called iridescent in that it changed colour according to the angle of light falling upon it. In this case the colours were crimson and lime green. I vividly remember the feelings I had in what my Mom referred to as my willy, as I moved under the coat, I didn’t like the sensations I had in my willy when it came in contact with the satin lining. I crossed my legs so that my willy was well out of the way of the satin lining. This only made matters worse rather than better as I found that squeezing my willy only intensified the sensations. 

A few days later I was up one morning before the household woke up. I went downstairs and something made me grab one of my overcoats. It was a fawn camel hair one. The lining inside was probably made of an acetate material. I took it with me to the living room, there I removed my pyjama bottoms, then I lay on the sofa and draped the coat over me in a similar fashion to when my father’s raincoat had been place over me. Very soon I had the same sensations that I had a few nights earlier.

As I grew older I would have frequent sessions under the coat with noting on underneath. I called these my keeping sessions, just as I’d been told that the coat was put over me to keep me warm. When my mother took me shopping for new clothes and overcoats in particular I made great fuss regarding their linings. Mother often told the sales assistants that I paid more attention to the coat lining than I did the outer appearance of the garment. I liked my linings to be very shiny and slippery when I rubbed the material with the back of my hand. I also love to roll the lining between my forefinger and thumb.

One evening when my parents were watching television I felt the need to have a keeping session and went upstairs looking for a coat. Somehow I went into my parents bedroom and while there I made a discovery when I found a black shiny skirt of mother’s in a drawer of the dresser. At first I thought the material was nylon, I later found it was called taffeta. I felt a stirring between my legs and I took the skirt to my bedroom. When I got there I took my pants and under shorts off and put the skirt on.

As I walked about the skirt I had tremendous waves of pleasure between my legs and at one point I felt something come out of my willy. I thought at first I’d wet myself, but I noticed drops of some white gooey stuff on the taffeta material of the skirt. I was 14 when this happened and I knew what I’d done. I panicked a bit, then I took off the skirt, put my pants back on and took the skirt to the bathroom and carefully sponged the skirt clean so as not to leave any stains on it. I put the skirt back in the drawer and hoped my mother would notice what I’d done.

Coat linings became my main fetish and had many keeping sessions under a coat. Then when I was 18 I discovered that skirts had linings too. My mother had left one of her two-piece suits hanging on the door handle of the wardrobe. Out of curiosity I had a look at the lining of the jacket. It was of royal blue satin, as I was putting the jacket back on the hanger, the skirt fell to the floor. As I picked it up, I found that it too was lined with the same material as the jacket.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to remove my pants and underwear and then put the skirt on. This time I took extra care not to leave any stains on the satin lining. As soon as I felt myself cuming I backed off and when I couldn’t stand in any longer took the skirt off and finished everything with an overcoat that I’d used many times when I was having a keeping session.

I’ve had countless keeping sessions under a coat, I often daydream a little and pretend that I’m being kept under a coat against my will. Here’s a paradox, although I’m enjoying the sensations, I’m not supposed to like them, that’s why people have forced me to lie under the coat, they know I don’t like the feelings the lining is giving me. In the scenario, I’m naked and there’s music playing so as to intensify the sensations in my willy.

Scenario

During the early days when I was nurturing my fetish for satin, I found that the feelings I got from the satin linings of my coats were greatly enhanced if I did a lot of daydreaming while lying under a  a coat, which is draped over me like a blanket.

I discovered I was gay when I was 12 and I brought a lot of my school friends into my daydrems. One of which went something like this. There would be four or five of my friends who would grab hold of me and strip me naked, they would then give me a warm bath and play with me as the scrubbed me down. The bath would take about an hour after which I would be dried and taken to a bedroom and then told to lie on the bed. Next my arms and legs would be spread-eagled and tied to the bedposts. Alan went over to the wardrobe and took out a fairly large overcoat from it. He would show me the shiny satin lining and at its sight I would get an erection. The coat then would be put over me with the lining side down.

"Why are you doing this to me," I ask.

"Because we know you don't like it," Ian replies.

At this point Neil suggests playing some music, as they know that music will intensify the feelings in my willy that the satin lining will give me. As the music plays so the feelings in my willy get stronger and stronger. As I’m spread-eagled on the bed, I cannot touch myself so as to give myself the much need relief I now crave. Neil comes over and starts playing with me, he does this for a few minutes always stopping short of bringing me to climax. I believe this is called edging.  When he does this, the feelings I’m now having have become quite unbearable. Alan has a different method; he rubs the underside of my willy on the shiny slippery satin lining of the coat. When Alan is finished Neil takes over and starts playing with me again, this time he stops and starts for over half an hour.  Bringing me to the edge of climaxing.

The whole thing has been going on for nearly three hours and I’m still not allowed to climax. It is very late or early in the morning and Ian tells me I should get some sleep. But how can I sleep. The music is still playing and the sensations that the coat lining is giving me are stronger than ever. Ian lifts the coat off me and replaces it with another. I see the lining is different, it is iridescent. I eventually fall asleep only to wake an hour or so later with an erection and Neil playing with me again. This time he brings me to climax, at last its over and I begin to feel the relief I’ve been craving for since I came out of the bath.

I’ve had that scenario for many years and I still enjoy it. I go through the same ritual as I do in the scenario, Before I have my bath, I put a coat on top of the bed in readiness for the night ahead. After my bath I dry myself and then make my way to my bedroom. Before I get under the coat I’ll tune the radio to my favourite music station, once I’ve done that I will then get under the coat fully naked. The combination of the warm bath I had earlier and the music quickly induces the familiar sensations, as I move about under the coat I move my legs to-and-fro so I can feel the slippery lining of the coat sliding over my naked thighs and willy.

I try and get off to sleep but it is impossible, the sensations I’m feeling wont let me drop off. I resist touching myself, as I know that if I start I will only bring myself to climax and then the whole thing will be over. Finally I do manage to drop off only to awake a few hours later with an erection. Again I resist the urge to touch myself, but eventually I give in to the influence that the lining of the coat and music from the radio is having upon me. Finally when I can stand no more, I bring myself to climax. Sometimes when I’ve gone past the point of no return, I feel a kind of spasm in my willy, which lasts for a minute of so. My legs seem to spread wide-open and remain that way until the spasm has subsided.

After a few minutes I push the coat off me, go to the bathroom, this time for a shower, once I’ve had the shower I get dressed and before I do anything else I sponge down the lining of the coat where I’ve messed it up when I climaxed. Now I can face the rest of the day. The following night I might just put on a satin lined skirt and indulge in a petticoat punishment scenario.

I often wonder if sissies boys being made to wear girls satin dresses and satin knickers have the same feelings as I get.

Hi Andrew,
As I got older I did start to find boys attractive, as well as girls.

Being made to dress as a girl, often as a younger girl, made me associate girls with superiority - my sister is two years younger than me, but as children it would be me that was in a childish dress and frilly knickers, while she and her friends would be in jeans.

As i reached puberty and started noticing girls i was more interested in what they were wearing and how i would feel wearing it than anything else. 

With boys it was different. I remember one day being taken for a sleepover at one of my mother's friend's house. I had been put back into nappies as a punishment, and a pair of my frilly baby knickers. When we got there I was amazed to find that David had been put into a nappy too (although I remember thinking it incredibly unfair that he had been "allowed" blue, boy's baby pants).

Perhaps because we were suffering a similar fate we felt an empathy with each other. When we were put to bed, both still in our nappies, he ended up slipping into my bed, and we ended up kissing. We didn't know what we were doing, of course, but i felt a strange stirring between my legs, and before long I'd made a little sticky mess in the front of my nappy. It was the first time I'd ever come with aother person.
(07-22-2019, 07:57 PM)Susan Mary Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:12 AM)Saz Wrote: Interesting thoughts Susan Mary Jane,

Males should be quite submissive to all Females and lets face it what kind of authority could an adult male carry off in front of any Female any age once she sees him dressed as a little sissy toddler girl all frills, satins and lace with his delicate little knickers on show, lol.
Step into that world and there is no unseeing what She has seen and every time She sees him after that no matter how's he's dresses be it a suit, jeans or any other type of adult clothing She will only see him as a pantied sissy in Her minds eye, lol
Dear Saz,

I agree. Once a female of any age has seen an adult male dressed as a little girl or baby girl covered with frills and lace she will never be able to look upon him as an adult male but as a sissy child and will be inclined to treat the pathetic creature as one. A submissive sissy knows this perfectly well and despite his supreme embarrassment and humiliation will not be able to resist her natural authority even when he is much older than his female superior. I think most sissies including me
accept this as a price we have to pay for being effeminate imitation males.

Susan Mary

Totally agree Susan Mary, all Females are obviously superior, unfortunately it takes time for them to understand this, should any aged Female come across an adult male dressed up in as a sissy little toddler complete with short frilly dress and baby like rhumba panties on show how could they ever take him seriously again!
They don't even have to witness him dressed up at the time, if he's been foolish enough to leave some of his sissy clothes laying around or easy to find he's in trouble and don't forget how careless we males are with the internet and laptops with pictures and search histories,  when confronted our own faces would indicate our submissive nature which they'd take full advantage of, lol. . The vision would always be there as with their first taste of power over a pathetic male!

I remember when I went to an ABDL nursery run from the Nannies own house, my biggest fear was that her daughter would come home early and discover me dressed up as a sissy toddler girl,  my own 'boy clothes' being upstairs out of my reach, that's the power we hand over when we dress in our true form!

We couldn't even use the excuse that it was for a fancy dress party,  one lift of that short dress to expose our sissy lacy panties would prove that to be a fib that even the youngest Female would see through,  lol.
(09-23-2019, 11:18 AM)SissyMistyRose Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 10:09 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote: Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies. Has anyone given any thought to Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger males such as a brother or cousin? I'm sure such a thing would be just as humiliating to be the sissy amongst a family of male siblings. Especially when they would have their friends both male and female around the house. 
What an interesting spin on a lot of our fantasies: being a helpless, obedient sissy to a strict (sometimes bullying) authority figure. Most of the fantasies here shared are of weak, inferior males finding themselves under the control (willingly or not) of superior women. Still, I think many of us might get some of the same thrills under the authority of a superior younger male, especially those of us with gay or bi leanings or fantasies. Now, of course, I'm talking about a situation where both the sissy and superior younger male are of age or maybe both are teenage. I'm also thinking in terms of the superior not being a member of the sissy's family. So, let's take the case of another boy at school or from the neighborhood or even a friend/roomie understanding the sissy for what she is -- a helpless, obedient, frilly inferior who should obey superiors (both females and "real" men) or face consequences. In a situation like that, I could definitely see the thrill of having to obey and serve a stronger, younger man and it being a very exciting prospect. I think many of us probably have some males from our youth who we would not have minded submitting to if we could go back in time.

If you are to remove all sexuality from the situation, I do think there could be some joy/embarrassment in being, say, the sissy sibling of touch, manly brothers.

<3SMR
I feel sure that although not common there are situations were a younger male has authority over an older sissy and has used it to impose extreme and humiliation.

One case was a sissy in his forties with whom I corresponded and spoke on the phone. His wife, who was about ten years younger, had discovered him dressed as a little girl after an unexpected early return from an overseas business trip. She considered divorce but then decided to use him as her lowly housemaid and proceeded to take a good looking young bi-sexual male of 22 as her lover. Both she and her boyfriend took great pleasure in humiliating their maid including in front of others by having her wear a genuine maid's uniform and to curtsey and bow to all male and female guests however young. She was taught to address her superiors with a soft submissive lisp and was sometimes used by his wife's boyfriend for the latter's pleasure. The boyfriend also imposed numerous physical and humiliating punishments in front of guests for the slightest infringement. These included corner time with the maid's dress pinned up and her very frilly knickers pulled down to show off her freshly smacked bottom and making her suck on a baby's dummy.

In another case a landlady - with encouragement from her 17 year old son - dressed her wimpish 25 year male lodger as a schoolgirl because she thought he would look prettier as a girl. The son then forced the lodger to be his obedient and compliant girlfriend which included trips to the cinema and walks in the park. The 25 year old "schoolgirl" was so terrified of being exposed by his younger boyfriend that he did whatever he was told!
I spoke on the phone recently to an adult sissy little girl in his forties who spent his weekends as a housemaid to a lady twenty years younger. He was kept dressed as a five year old little girl with extravagantly frilly pinafores to protect his pretty clothes and had to perform the fully range of domestic duties including scrubbing floors and cleaning the toilets on his hands and knees, washing, ironing, and sewing and whatever his young martinet desired. He was required to curtsy and bow to her and her female and male visitors and to speak at all times with a pronounced little girl lisp.

He was often made to learn and recite nursery rhymes while holding a large doll and would be punished for any mistakes by having the backs of his legs slapped with a leather strap which always produced babyish tears and sobs. He was forced to admit how much he loved being a little girl maid and wearing pretty clothes and would have to lift the hem of his dress and petticoats to his chin to show off his elaborate frilly knickers.

Another punishment was being made to wear and use a nappy and plastic baby knickers all day with use of the toilet forbidden.  He also had a baby’s dummy attached to his pinafore with baby ribbon which he would be made to suck whenever desired.

There was no sex involved in the relationship and the “sissy little girl” was on medication, administered by the young lady, to reduce testosterone which obliterated his libido, prevented any form of erection, and made ejaculation impossible. It seems that his penis had shrunk as a result. However, he would sometimes be made to service male guests orally and anally. Although he had no such desires in this direction he had to perform with willingness and enthusiasm and to accept his use as a sex object as a privilege for someone of such inferior status.

He told me that he did not enjoy his role but his uncontrolled craving to be shamed and humiliated forced him to gratefully accept his treatment.  
It sounds like he has been trained well. I can well imagine him not enjoying it and when it comes to using nappies I can sympathise with him somewhat, but then punishments aren’t supposed to be enjoyable.
This is an interesting subject...and since I missed it the first time it came around, I'll comment now...As a sissy, I accept that I am submissive and I accept the natural superiority of all Females and Their inherent authority over me. As such, I understand that an adult Female of any age should be obeyed regardless of Her age...I am in my 50's, but would accept the authority of an 18 year old Woman and obey Her...it's simply the proper thing to do.
Would certainly see far fewer macho related problems if more people were of that opinion, Jamie Anne.
sissyjamieanne

This is an interesting subject...and since I missed it the first time it came around, I'll comment now...As a sissy, I accept that I am submissive and I accept the natural superiority of all Females and Their inherent authority over me.  As such, I understand that an adult Female of any age should be obeyed regardless of Her age...I am in my 50's, but would accept the authority of an 18 year old Woman and obey Her...it's simply the proper thing to do.

Dear Sissy Jamie Anne,

I agree with you that this is a most interesting topic. You and I are of like mind and I expect most other sissies would also accept the absolute authority of a much younger lady. For example, I am aware of adult sissy little girls and babies being baby sat by a girl in her mid to late teens who has not hesitated to submit severe punishment such as strapping the backs of sissy's legs and producing floods of tears.

One question that I have often considered is what comes first: a submissive personality with a strong need to be humiliated in front of others or simply a desire to dress in the pretty clothes of a little or baby girl. The two go together so often it is very difficult to fathom which cause which. I have had my face painfully slapped by a 17 year old babysitter in front of her girlfriend for not properly tidying up my dollies when told resulting in floods of tears. I am not sure I cried because of the pain or the humiliation - most probably both. It was traumatic but I always believed my babysitter to be my superior even though she was many years younger.

Susan Mary

XX
(09-25-2020, 03:18 PM)Susan Mary Wrote: I spoke on the phone recently to an adult sissy little girl in his forties who spent his weekends as a housemaid to a lady twenty years younger. He was kept dressed as a five year old little girl with extravagantly frilly pinafores to protect his pretty clothes and had to perform the fully range of domestic duties including scrubbing floors and cleaning the toilets on his hands and knees, washing, ironing, and sewing and whatever his young martinet desired. He was required to curtsy and bow to her and her female and male visitors and to speak at all times with a pronounced little girl lisp.

He was often made to learn and recite nursery rhymes while holding a large doll and would be punished for any mistakes by having the backs of his legs slapped with a leather strap which always produced babyish tears and sobs. He was forced to admit how much he loved being a little girl maid and wearing pretty clothes and would have to lift the hem of his dress and petticoats to his chin to show off his elaborate frilly knickers.

Another punishment was being made to wear and use a nappy and plastic baby knickers all day with use of the toilet forbidden.  He also had a baby’s dummy attached to his pinafore with baby ribbon which he would be made to suck whenever desired.

There was no sex involved in the relationship and the “sissy little girl” was on medication, administered by the young lady, to reduce testosterone which obliterated his libido, prevented any form of erection, and made ejaculation impossible. It seems that his penis had shrunk as a result. However, he would sometimes be made to service male guests orally and anally. Although he had no such desires in this direction he had to perform with willingness and enthusiasm and to accept his use as a sex object as a privilege for someone of such inferior status.

He told me that he did not enjoy his role but his uncontrolled craving to be shamed and humiliated forced him to gratefully accept his treatment.  
I would love to know what the drug is that reduced the testosterone and prevented the erection. I would like this for myself. Any help please.