BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childlike sissies under the strict control of much younger ladies
A genuine sissy is submissive and childlike and accepts his natural inferiority towards both female and male adults and even towards children and others who are much younger. In the section on Female Led Relationships sissies describe the humiliation they feel when under the control and discipline of young ladies many years their junior. For example, an 18 year old young lady acting as a babysitter for a sissy little girl or sissy baby when Mummy is out with her boyfriend or her lady friends.  Being dressed and treated like a small child by an assertive, authoritarian, and strict young Miss perhaps as much as two or three decades my junior is dreadfully humiliating but emphasizes to the sissy and those who know him his total lack of adult male status.

As a lifelong sissy I have experienced such situations and although I know I must accept extreme humiliation because of my weak and immature character I have found the circumstances excruciatingly upsetting and often reducing me to childish tears.

I would be most interested in hearing from other sissies about their feelings in similar circumstances.

Susan Mary
Interesting thoughts Susan Mary Jane,

Males should be quite submissive to all Females and lets face it what kind of authority could an adult male carry off in front of any Female any age once she sees him dressed as a little sissy toddler girl all frills, satins and lace with his delicate little knickers on show, lol.
Step into that world and there is no unseeing what She has seen and every time She sees him after that no matter how's he's dresses be it a suit, jeans or any other type of adult clothing She will only see him as a pantied sissy in Her minds eye, lol
I have been under the control of a younger lady several times.

At age 23 I was living with a lady and her 16 year old daughter as a paying guest and would secretly wear frilly undies under my trousers and sleep in a pretty baby doll nightdress. If I was alone in the house for a weekend I would dress completely as a little girl in party frocks, frilled white ankle socks,and mary janes shoes and tie ribbons in my hair. Despite my efforts to keep these clothes locked and hidden away they were eventually discovered by the daughter who with the support of her mother made me dress fully as a little girl around the house for a whole weekend. I had to talk with an exaggerated lisp, carry one of her old dollies, and curtsy whenever ordered. My humiliation was intense and there were often tears in my eyes which only made her laugh as she so obviously enjoyed the power she exercised. Her logic was that since I wanted to dress as a little girl I must act and be treated as one.

From then on she exercised total control over me under threat that she would tell others that I was a sissy little girl. I had to address her as Miss and curtsy to her and her mother at all times. She also had me buy a traditional maid's uniform to wear for my many menial domestic duties and serving at table. I was addressed as Felicity, maid, or sissy and would have to come running at the snap of her fingers.

Over the next two years she became increasingly dominant while I became increasingly submissive. If I displeased her in any way I was usually taken over her lap and my bare bottom smacked with a thick leather paddle which always produced tears. I would then be made to stand facing the wall with my frilly knickers around my ankles and my dressed tucked up to display my red sore bottom. She also washed out my mouth with soap. Over time I came to worship her authority and her natural superiority and realised her demands for absolute obedience had made me even more of a submissive sissy. She saw me as feeble minded infant and despised my weakness.
Welcome, Felicity! What an experience! Many here are undoubtedly envious!
(07-16-2019, 05:46 PM)Felicity Anne Wrote: I have been under the control of a younger lady several times.

At age 23 I was living with a lady and her 16 year old daughter as a paying guest and would secretly wear frilly undies under my trousers and sleep in a pretty baby doll nightdress. If I was alone in the house for a weekend I would dress completely as a little girl in party frocks, frilled white ankle socks,and mary janes shoes and tie ribbons in my hair. Despite my efforts to keep these clothes locked and hidden away they were eventually discovered by the daughter who with the support of her mother made me dress fully as a little girl around the house for a whole weekend. I had to talk with an exaggerated lisp, carry one of her old dollies, and curtsy whenever ordered. My humiliation was intense and there were often tears in my eyes which only made her laugh as she so obviously enjoyed the power she exercised. Her logic was that since I wanted to dress as a little girl I must act and be treated as one.

From then on she exercised total control over me under threat that she would tell others that I was a sissy little girl. I had to address her as Miss and curtsy to her and her mother at all times. She also had me buy a traditional maid's uniform to wear for my many menial domestic duties and serving at table. I was addressed as Felicity, maid, or sissy and would have to come running at the snap of her fingers.

Over the next two years she became increasingly dominant while I became increasingly submissive. If I displeased her in any way I was usually taken over her lap and my bare bottom smacked with a thick leather paddle which always produced tears. I would then be made to stand facing the wall with my frilly knickers around my ankles and my dressed tucked up to display my red sore bottom. She also washed out my mouth with soap. Over time I came to worship her authority and her natural superiority and realised her demands for absolute obedience had made me even more of a submissive sissy. She saw me as feeble minded infant and despised my weakness.
Hi Felicity Anne

Did your treatment mean you also were forced into nappies and baby knickers and subjected to baby treatment like being bottlefed or put in a cot.
I had some domination when I was married but was never exposed to anyone else although as time went on, I was hoping it would happen and hoped I was ready for it.
(07-16-2019, 05:46 PM)Felicity Anne Wrote:Dear Felicity Anne,

I think some younger ladies from perhaps ages 15 to 25 can be far more cruel and dominant towards an older male as your account demonstrates. Your young Mistress obviously went to extreme lengths to humiliate and shame you presumably with the support of her mother. Your natural submissive sissy nature increased to accommodate this and you were totally incapable of resisting her authority.

I have heard of similar cases. One was a step father in his 40s who was often punished by his step daughter in her late teens by being forced to dress and behave as a little girl with the encouragement of her mother (his dominant wife). This included being seen by a few close friends of the daughter and mother. He was made to take ballet and tap dance lessons so he could perform childish dance routines in front of these visitors and recite nursery rhymes.

Another was a male in his fifties who was employed for a year as a live-in housemaid to twin sisters aged 21. He had to wear a proper maids uniform with frilly pinafores and wait upon guests. He frequently received corporal punishment and was sometimes made to wear and use a baby's nappy.

Love,

Susan Mary
xx
Miss Felicity Anne,

Welcome to the forum. Being a submissive sissy is hardly a weakness for many of us.

I hope you will continue to share your experiences and how your life has evolved.

You mentioned this has occurred several times. We'd love to hear more!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(07-16-2019, 10:12 AM)Saz Wrote: Interesting thoughts Susan Mary Jane,

Males should be quite submissive to all Females and lets face it what kind of authority could an adult male carry off in front of any Female any age once she sees him dressed as a little sissy toddler girl all frills, satins and lace with his delicate little knickers on show, lol.
Step into that world and there is no unseeing what She has seen and every time She sees him after that no matter how's he's dresses be it a suit, jeans or any other type of adult clothing She will only see him as a pantied sissy in Her minds eye, lol
Dear Saz,

I agree. Once a female of any age has seen an adult male dressed as a little girl or baby girl covered with frills and lace she will never be able to look upon him as an adult male but as a sissy child and will be inclined to treat the pathetic creature as one. A submissive sissy knows this perfectly well and despite his supreme embarrassment and humiliation will not be able to resist her natural authority even when he is much older than his female superior. I think most sissies including me accept this as a price we have to pay for being effeminate imitation males.

Susan Mary
When I was being punished as a child I'd be put into girls' clothes and even nappies and baby clothes. My little sister (she's two years younger than me) therefore saw me in all sorts of outfits a boy shouldn't normally have to wear. Indeed, my punishment started when I was made to borrow a pair of Lucy's knickers to put on for a spanking.

Suffering humiliating punishment in the presence of my sister, and sometimes some of her friends, was therefore the norm for me. So I've grown up associating wearing girly and/or babyish clothes with being seen by girls younger than me.

It doesn't make it any less humiliating, but it was part of my punishment.

When I started to enjoy dressing as a girl I enjoyed being with Lucy and her friends, as that was what I was used to. I actually grew to enjoy the humiliation, if that makes sense.

The first time I went out dressed as a girl it was with Lucy and a couple of her friends, when I was fourteen.
I have never experienced this sort of thing, but the thought of it makes me cringe! I would be reduced to tears, too.