satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissies at the Dr. - your thoughts and experiences
So I am a sissy. and I've had some trips to the Dr. recently, with some kidney issues, with procedures done, including some moments where I've been forced to place my feet in stirrups otherwise nude below the waist. 

I am now forced to wear a napkin/pad in my panties because I have to, carry pads in my purse which I have to change and have had to be nude several times. 

Although my toes are polished, I've been made to wear provided slipper socks. But my little clitty is small and often on display,, body is shaved, have had to lower my ladies slacks, and lower my panties at various times for some other tests.

At first, I was nervous my state would create some uncomfortable moments, but no one said anything to me nor cared, at least to my face.

It's funny it was me who had to push past expected notions and reactions I was expecting.  It helped me grow as a sissy.

I did this by further accepting myself as a sissy, regardless of who was there, much like gays did to be who they are. 

I have more appointments coming. Although these procedures are uncomfy and often painful, I am now more at ease with me and who I am.

Does anyone here have any moments, of growth or even embarassment they'd like to share?

It does take some nerve to push past the past and be the sissies we are regardless of what we think it feel, or what others think or feel.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
I had one experience not so long ago where I had to go to my local Public hospital for some urgent treatment. I couldn't do much about the fact I was shaved and waxed from the neck down but was somewhat self-conscious about my toe nails, which were painted a lush pink courtesy of my Lady. So I removed the nail polish before leaving for the hospital.
When I arrived and was called up to the desk to provide my details, I chuckled to myself: the young nurse there was clearly transitioning. He / She looked beautiful, soft makeup and all.
Made me realise that nurses (I was married to one for 15 years) are some of the most open-minded people around - they've seen it all. While they might raise an eyebrow, most of them are too busy doing their job to be bothered 'tormenting' some cross-dresser / sissy who happens to need some medical attention.
Wise words of support sissysoft.
Thank you for the support and insights.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(07-13-2019, 12:34 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: So I am a sissy. and I've had some trips to the Dr. recently, with some kidney issues, with procedures done, including some moments where I've been forced to place my feet in stirrups otherwise nude below the waist. 

I am now forced to wear a napkin/pad in my panties because I have to, carry pads in my purse which I have to change and have had to be nude several times. 

Although my toes are polished, I've been made to wear provided slipper socks. But my little clitty is small and often on display,, body is shaved, have had to lower my ladies slacks, and lower my panties at various times for some other tests.

At first, I was nervous my state would create some uncomfortable moments, but no one said anything to me nor cared, at least to my face.

It's funny it was me who had to push past expected notions and reactions I was expecting.  It helped me grow as a sissy.

I did this by further accepting myself as a sissy, regardless of who was there, much like gays did to be who they are. 

I have more appointments coming. Although these procedures are uncomfy and often painful, I am now more at ease with me and who I am.

Does anyone here have any moments, of growth or even embarassment they'd like to share?

It does take some nerve to push past the past and be the sissies we are regardless of what we think it feel, or what others think or feel.
I had just been at the Dr office this Wed and I was wearing what I usually wear under my work coveralls. Women's low rise shorts and my panties, white. I always wear women's shorts as I don't like the longer length the male shorts have. The panties I have always worn. I also have been getting rid of my body hair for years now so I don't think about it at all.
This day I was to be seen for my right knee and thought well shorts are okay.
The problem became apparent when an x-ray was ordered.
The nurse promptly took me to the x ray room and had me undo my shorts, I was about to indicate my shorts but stopped and the little devil on my left shoulder stopped me. 
It would be a perfect time for me to show her my panties!
Well I complies and then she had me stand as she saw fir, I'm sure my panties were visible to her under my jersey.
She didn't say a word as she took my x rays and then had me return to the exam room.
As I at there I knew I had to see her on my way out and just wondered if she had told anyone of my attire.
She was the professional she was and saw me out afterwards.
I have to return in a few weeks and wonder if I should wear something a bit more ....feminine?
Oh the shorts have a 2 inch inseam.
If you feel you can get away with it and it makes you feel good, why not?
To be honest, most health care providers would rather keep their relationships with their patients strictly on a medical/professional arm's-length basis, and would MUCH prefer NOT to be drawn in to the "games people play."  And most of them have seen almost everything; it's all in a day's work. 
Since my doctor is my Wife and Mistress's doctor, she is fully aware of our relationship, i.e. i am Her sissy, maid and cuckold. It seems her nurses are not given advance warning of my dress, so react, some don't.  my Mistress insisted that i go to the doctor in chastity with pink panties, pink stockings, pink garter belt and pink short camisole under my normal clothes. Now that i progressed further along with the hormone treatments i still wear those as undergarment, but under my dress.
The instructions in my file is to be instructed to remove my clothing down to my underwear, and that my temperature is to always be taken rectally. i hate being told to lay on the table face down, having my panties pulled down, and my temperature taken that way.
Some nurses don't react at all.  Some react with mild disdain, some smile or giggle.  They are always informed later in the appointment about my relationship with my Wife.
The first few times were very humiliating.  Now i am comfortable with who i am.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years