BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Welcome, Strict Wife. It's always a pleasure to welcome dominant females to the forum.

School uniform and PE kit can be such a powerful tool to use in the discipline of errant males. As a child I was made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment sometimes. It was usually her gym skirt I had to wear rather than her normal school skirt. Obviously being so much shorter it meant I had to be really careful not to show my knickers. It also made it easier for my mother to smack my bottom when she decided to.

I'd love to hear how your husband reacts when he is told to put on his uniform. Does he receive spankings too?
Strict Wife...  may Your relationship here benefit all concerned!  WELCOME!!!
(07-06-2019, 01:54 PM)strictwife Wrote: After a while browsing through the posts and members I have just joined this excellent website so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I am from just South of London in the UK, married and I work from home.
I've always been 'in-charge' at home and my husband accepted it right from the word go and he likes it that way, well, most of it. It's a way of life for us and has been for a few years now.
I've always liked a school theme at home and he has proper uniforms and P.E. kits which I like to see him wearing.  We have a school desk in the study, he does his work at his desk and he has his jobs to do around the house. That's about it.  Thank you for letting me join.

I am pro cp retired NJ teacher. Mine are grown with kids of their own. If I sit them it is with spanking privileges. I am new to petticoating but am a long term disciplinarian. Do you use cp on hub or anyone else?  Strict Gram
Welcome, Strict Gram!  What are your initial thoughts about petticoating?

It's always a pleasure to have a female participate and share here.

I hope you enjoy!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(07-06-2019, 01:54 PM)strictwife Wrote: After a while browsing through the posts and members I have just joined this excellent website so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I am from just South of London in the UK, married and I work from home.
I've always been 'in-charge' at home and my husband accepted it right from the word go and he likes it that way, well, most of it. It's a way of life for us and has been for a few years now.
I've always liked a school theme at home and he has proper uniforms and P.E. kits which I like to see him wearing.  We have a school desk in the study, he does his work at his desk and he has his jobs to do around the house. That's about it.  Thank you for letting me join.

I'm new to this site also and my main interest is cp for naughty males. I'm a former teacher and needed strict moms to keep their boys in line. Mine are grown with kids of their own. If I sit them it is with spanking privileges. Strict Gram
Welcome, Strict Wife, ma’am.

I think it’s such a good idea to keep your husband in schoolgirl uniform. When I was a child I was made to wear my little sister’s school uniform, and there’s no doubt it had a very subduing effect on me. Apart from anything else the gym slip was so short that I knew it was terribly quick and easy for Mummy to lift it up to reveal my knickers, and then spank my bottom.
For sure it does, Ali - and one imagines even more so when the effect is not only to be dressed in a female uniform but also one normally worn by someone much younger than the subject.