BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
After a while browsing through the posts and members I have just joined this excellent website so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I am from just South of London in the UK, married and I work from home.
I've always been 'in-charge' at home and my husband accepted it right from the word go and he likes it that way, well, most of it. It's a way of life for us and has been for a few years now.
I've always liked a school theme at home and he has proper uniforms and P.E. kits which I like to see him wearing.  We have a school desk in the study, he does his work at his desk and he has his jobs to do around the house. That's about it.  Thank you for letting me join.
Welcome Strictwife, it is good to hear you are in charge of your relationship. It doesn't matter what your husband likes or dislikes, it's what you like that counts and it sounds like you are well on your way to make things even better.
Welcome Strict Wife to the board. School P. E. was never something I enjoyed. Perhaps because it was either football kit or shorts and white t-shirt. How envious of the girls leotards, short skirts and tennis dresses. So what does sissy hubby have to wear Ma'am please?
Hello Strictwife,
You certainly know how to treat your man, I feel you are so right in keeping him smartly dressed in school uniform, I think making him wear a uniform must be great for discipline most of us men have such awful dress sense, and it seems that you've thought of everything in having P.T. kits for him, I think many of us males are far to lazy so regular P.T. supervised by the mistress of the house is a must, and of course provides a suitable alternative to him wearing full uniform
<curtsey> Welcome strictwife! It sounds as if You have found a wonderful place to explore. It's wonderful to have Superior Females here.
Welcome!

It's always a delight to see a new member post an introduction, especially a wife.

We look forward to hearing more about your relationship and your husband's role at home.

Kimmi
(07-06-2019, 03:20 PM)Henpecked Wrote: Hello Strictwife,
                      You certainly know how to treat your man, I feel you are so right in keeping him smartly dressed in school uniform, I think making him wear a uniform must be great for discipline most of us men have such awful dress sense, and it seems that you've thought of everything  in having P.T. kits for him, I think many of us males are far to lazy so regular P.T. supervised by the mistress of the house is a must, and of course provides a  suitable alternative to him wearing full uniform
Hello Strictwife.

I agree PT wear is very suitable for us humble, discipline males-with old style plimsolls, white socks and shorts of course!
You seem very well trained prisongirl, I do feel that forced P.T wearing traditional kit is excellent for disapline, a lazy male can always be livened up with a slippering from his own plimsoll before he starts, send him on a muddy cross county run then a further slippering when he gets back for getting his plimsolls dirty, I've heard that some Ladies favour giving a troublesome male an enema before they start out just to see how far they get, while others favour a large blob of Vick's chest rub poked up the males bottom to keep them company.
(07-06-2019, 01:54 PM)strictwife Wrote: After a while browsing through the posts and members I have just joined this excellent website so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.  I am from just South of London in the UK, married and I work from home.
I've always been 'in-charge' at home and my husband accepted it right from the word go and he likes it that way, well, most of it. It's a way of life for us and has been for a few years now.
I've always liked a school theme at home and he has proper uniforms and P.E. kits which I like to see him wearing.  We have a school desk in the study, he does his work at his desk and he has his jobs to do around the house. That's about it.  Thank you for letting me join.

Welcome ma'am    i'm curious    do you ever humiliate your sissy by exhibiting him to your girlfriends ? respectfully ,,,tommie
It's our pleasure, Strictwife.

We look forward to your participation.

Miss Kimmi