satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catsuited boys
Hi everyone.

Sometime in the 1990s, there was an interesting feature on my local Regional TV News Programme about 'Vaulting' (basically Gymnastics on horseback) It featured two boys dressed in spandex cat-suits. The  boy who was sitting and riding the horse, wore a long-sleeved cat-suit, whilst the  younger boy  seen standing upright balancing on the saddle, wore a sleeveless one. The cat-suits were Royal Blue in colour. As I watched, I felt a deep sense of envy, wishing that when I was boy, I could have worn a cat-suit like those on the television. (But I couldn't admit this outright as my Dad was with me at the time!). Smile
Catsuits are lovely - I have a leopard-print one, very figure-hugging!
Agreed, catsuits offer a sense of freedom and a clingy "second skin" sensuality, since they don't have a waistband, and they move as you move. But at the same time, they present vulnerabililty, for obvious reasons.

Not catsuits perhaps, but it is nice to see boys experiencing the self-expressive freedom of dance as a girl would, free of any gender-based barriers.

https://www.pinterest.com/en_p/boys-as-ballerinas/
(07-18-2019, 12:04 AM)Conway Wrote: Agreed, catsuits offer a sense of freedom and a clingy "second skin" sensuality, since they don't have a waistband, and they move as you move. But at the same time, they present vulnerabililty, for obvious reasons.

Not catsuits perhaps, but it is nice to see boys experiencing the self-expressive freedom of dance as a girl would, free of any gender-based barriers.

https://www.pinterest.com/en_p/boys-as-ballerinas/

From my archive files eons ago - - -
Not so much a catsuit but a unitard with flair: