BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm George(ia) 55 years old and a widower. My late wife was the disciplinarian of the family and after the kids left home she had only me to deal with. She knew that I was sub before we were married and also knew that I loved to wear a dress and feminine underwear. She encouraged me to express myself this way and actively helped me with makeup and wearing acceptable clothing. She knew that I wasn't gay but had some curiosity and bought a strap on dildo which she used on me to see if I liked to be penetrated. I did and it became part of our bedroom games.

After she died, I lived and still live on my own.I do not have to work thanks to Insurance and can get lonely at times. I do employ a middle aged lady to come in, once a month to inspect the house and myself and to thrash me if she thinks I need it. Sh is quite expensive but is well worth the money as it gives me some sense of continuity as well as a very sore bottom which is quite delicious. I am glad that I kept my wife's box of toys as they have been well used over the years.

Anyway, that's me. I am so happy to be with others who share my likes and lifestyle.
Welcome aboard the forum Georgia, it is a pleasure to meet you. My wife and I visit Toronto today, and I got some new clothes. A couple new skirts, and shirts. My female attire wardrobe is actually getting rather large. Otherwise I never go outside in my sissy outfits. I do have a very strong and dominant wife. I met her about 8 or 9 years ago, and I always communicated to her I am sissy.
Well it is great that you have joined this forum and help show your support to help create a female ruled society. That is why I am here on the forum, from Nancy.
Hi Georgia!

Welcome!

So sorry about the loss of your wife, though.

I am glad you have found a means to continue your sub role and derive pleasure.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Welcome Georgia, hope you enjoy your experience here.
(07-09-2019, 03:37 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Georgia, hope you enjoy your experience here.

Thank you Gina. I am sure that I will.
Hello Georgia,

Welcome to PDQ; i am sure you will enjoy you stay here with us; everyone is so friendly and there are plenty of boards and discussions that, no doubt, and hopefully, you will enjoy...

i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Wife so soon; it is so lovely to read that 'She encouraged me to express myself this way and actively helped me with makeup and wearing acceptable clothing'... it sounds like you both had a wonderful relationship that you could both enjoy together... so Her great loss must have been heart-breaking for you...

It is wonderful that you now employ a middle-aged Lady to visit once a month; and that She inspects you as well as the house... giving you a well-deserved thrashing on your bottom if She sees fit... no matter if She is expensive Georgia, if you enjoy it so much then why not... and you will always have your sore bottom to enjoy, no doubt long after She has left...

Thank you so much for sharing these things about your life...

Take care, have fun
ā¯¤ cynthia sissyfrills ā¯¤