BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Haters
(07-27-2020, 05:33 PM)Bill Wrote: Esteemed my ass lol . Just trying to have a place where everyone is comfortable in posting . Has fun and gets their kicks .
To be honest i'm fed up trying to adjudicate a level playing field for every demand and yes there have been lots of demands as to who i should ban because of their pro and anti female supremacists posts . It's like trying to referee five bears fighting over which one gets to eat a baby .

It can’t be an easy job, Bill. You are having to manage a lot of different (and in many cases conflicting) views - as has been evident on a number of recent threads.

While my own views are far from the most extreme I am nevertheless as impassioned in my stance as many of the other posters; FWIW, you are doing a great job in the art of diffusion.
(07-27-2020, 05:33 PM)Bill Wrote: Esteemed my ass lol . Just trying to have a place where everyone is comfortable in posting . Has fun and gets their kicks .
To be honest i'm fed up trying to adjudicate a level playing field for every demand and yes there have been lots of demands as to who i should ban because of their pro and anti female supremacists posts . It's like trying to referee five bears fighting over which one gets to eat a baby .

I thought "...the dingo ate the baby!" (quote from an old TV show) Cool
I know that I'm relatively new posting to this site, but I have been reading it for a lot longer. I have watched this fight become more and more intolerant and hateful on both sides. It's now just plain ugly.

I can understand both sides calling for the ban of the other side because this fight has become as ugly as politics these days. I'd like to suggest the same solution we used when I used to supervise the preschool playground. Put them all in time out. Suspend all of their accounts for a while until they're prepared to act like adults.
(07-28-2020, 10:22 PM)Cindy Wrote: I know that I'm relatively new posting to this site, but I have been reading it for a lot longer. I have watched this fight become more and more intolerant and hateful on both sides. It's now just plain ugly.

I can understand both sides calling for the ban of the other side because this fight has become as ugly as politics these days. I'd like to suggest the same solution we used when I used to supervise the preschool playground. Put them all in time out. Suspend all of their accounts for a while until they're prepared to act like adults.
I assume you’re talking about discussions on this board rather than specific thread; on reading back, the latter seems to have remained fairly sedate.

With regards posting elsewhere, I have always attempted to remain objective (and certainly actively avoid abusive or inflammatory language) and haven’t called for anyone to be banned myself. That said, a few of us did acknowledge a few weeks back that one thread in particular was getting out of hand and I think most of us have approached the ‘perceived aggressors’ differently in the time since.

I’m not sure to what extent I am included in your comments but know I have contributed a fair bit so just wanted to set my own record straight.

Girlygirl
(07-29-2020, 05:56 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: With regards posting elsewhere, I have always attempted to remain objective (and certainly actively avoid abusive or inflammatory language) and haven’t called for anyone to be banned myself. That said, a few of us did acknowledge a few weeks back that one thread in particular was getting out of hand and I think most of us have approached the ‘perceived aggressors’ differently in the time since.

I’m not sure to what extent I am included in your comments but know I have contributed a fair bit so just wanted to set my own record straight.

Girlygirl

I didn't have you in mind when I posted my comments. I think the people that are involved in this nonsense will recognize themselves by their own conduct.

There are a couple of threads on this forum that consist of two or three people sniping at each other. I believe they are the ones referred to by Bill as asking for the other side to be banned. I just suggested that the best solution to people complaining about each other back and forth like that is just suspend all of them for a while.
I gave one a telling off and banned the other . Peace and harmony returns .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
The original story is back in this months edition of pdq! 

Such a cute story, I love the image of him standing on stage, the only one with the telltale bulge...
(06-26-2020, 05:59 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Well it would certainly be humiliating! Imagine not only wearing just a leotard and tights in front of an audience but practicing all year to do it... and in one of this leotards it would be obvious he was a boy and exactly the size of everything!

Think how awkward it will be for Jamie to try and keep his bright panties out of sight in front of an auddience.
(11-15-2020, 11:32 PM)huberthowhow Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 05:59 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Well it would certainly be humiliating! Imagine not only wearing just a leotard and tights in front of an audience but practicing all year to do it... and in one of this leotards it would be obvious he was a boy and exactly the size of everything!

Think how awkward it will be for Jamie to try and keep his bright panties out of sight in front of an auddience.

Indeed. Especially as his mother appears to insist that they are worn over his tan tights, which would otherwise take some of the shimmer off them. 

Also, I watched some of those videos of the sport. All that stretching and rolling around is going to give wedgies whether you like it or not.
As a recent arrival I think that discussions on here are engaging and productive, much more so than on many other sites.

The Daily Stormer site name should tell you everything. The original was a Germen Right wing tabloid examples of their thoughts are here (not for the weak minded or those who've recently eaten) https://research.calvin.edu/german-propa...turm28.htm Ironically sites like these are populated by 'people' who would literally piss their trousers if faced with a real WW2 Nazi, many would also be top of the 'To Be Cleansed' list.

As a friend often says 'Methinks he doth protest too much'. I'm certain that many if not all haters have certain issues that they can't/won't deal with so just get more twisted over time. One of my cousins had a lot of jail time before he settled down four years ago. He was in jail when a new arrival arrived all working class right-wing loud mouth. Hated 'everybody apart from white blokes like us'. Shane just waited until the other two cell mates got back from exercise. Both were very dark African heritage. As they were on 23hr lockdown a very interesting couple of days passed.

Karma is patient and always gets even.