BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Haters
(06-26-2020, 12:05 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: The original post
http://mothersfeminizingtheirsons.blogsp...p.html?m=1

Haha love his name! This sport physie seems even girlier than ballet. No skirt or tutu just straight leotard and tights. http://www.capturemag.com.au/talent/work...ndal-irons

But this post is just a fantasy I’d say. The sites I looked at said physie was a female only sport.

She does mention that in the text TBF, and says he was only ‘allowed to join if he tried to fit in’. It’s a sport I’ve not heard of before but I kind of hope they were open and liberal enough to let him get involved.
Well it would certainly be humiliating! Imagine not only wearing just a leotard and tights in front of an audience but practicing all year to do it... and in one of this leotards it would be obvious he was a boy and exactly the size of everything!
(06-26-2020, 05:59 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Well it would certainly be humiliating! Imagine not only wearing just a leotard and tights in front of an audience but practicing all year to do it... and in one of this leotards it would be obvious he was a boy and exactly the size of everything!
It would be an education of a lifetime for most boys, though.

Being able to prance around like a girl in practise for a year in an environment where he won’t get judged for it.
(06-29-2020, 05:45 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 05:59 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Well it would certainly be humiliating! Imagine not only wearing just a leotard and tights in front of an audience but practicing all year to do it... and in one of this leotards it would be obvious he was a boy and exactly the size of everything!
It would be an education of a lifetime for most boys, though.

Being able to prance around like a girl in practise for a year in an environment where he won’t get judged for it.

So here is a good clip I found of the sport. Can’t imagine doing this as the only boy! https://youtu.be/Z86ylTo759o
[quote pid='28461' dateline='1595186325']

So here is a good clip I found of the sport. Can’t imagine doing this as the only boy! https://youtu.be/Z86ylTo759o
[/quote]

If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that you wouldn’t be the only boy for the long. There might not be so many confident enough to do it as the only boy but far more who would want the opportunity to partake. As with all minoritive activities, there is a snowball effect and once people start to get involved, others who are so inclined will pick up the baton once the popularity reaches a level that they’re comfortable with. 

Great video though, nice to see it in action.
Wow Jamieisasissy that little video is a golden find. Imagining as the only boy doing it could be humiliating only if you’re macho mates found out. It looks like fun doing it and of course like ballet you’re body would have to be extremely flexible. Only takes one boy to start though and then more would take it up and silence the other boys.
Very interesting thread. 

To address the last issue first, there is a boy's physie, so no need to don a leotard and tights to compete unless the boy wanted to, in which case it should be acceptable to do so.  The question is, would the girls allow it?

Also want to briefly address the origin of this thread, the haters.  When discussing others who hold different view points than ours, we must not fall into the trap of hating the haters.  It's a seductive lure and one can easily find themselves acting no better than those they are criticizing.  Generally, it's an issue of perspective but in the end someone needs to be the adult and take the high road though that doesn't mean anyone should knuckle under and accept abuse and give in to other views.  The popularity of this board is based on the free expression of ideas and and acceptance of others and this should continue to be the primary purpose. 

In regard to the haters specifically, there were some very hateful comments but the original gist of the topic seemed to focus on the best interests of the child and a disagreement with petticoating.  The referenced letter seems clear that the child was not trying to get in touch with his feminine side but rather panties and other girls' apparel was being used to control the boy.  While this is an accepted form of discipline within these four walls, not everyone agrees with the method and this was how the "haters'" thread began.  There must be forms of discipline that many here would find objectionable and the "haters" were expressing their views, though poorly.  In this world not everyone will agree on a particular topic and this is just one example.  Certainly there will be members of this forum that dislike what has been said above but these comments should not violate the brief admonition (above) of our esteemed moderator, Bill.  Looking forward to further intelligent discourse here. Heart
(07-27-2020, 03:43 PM)Babycakes Wrote: Very interesting thread. 

To address the last issue first, there is a boy's physie, so no need to don a leotard and tights to compete unless the boy wanted to, in which case it should be acceptable to do so.  The question is, would the girls allow it?

Also want to briefly address the origin of this thread, the haters.  When discussing others who hold different view points than ours, we must not fall into the trap of hating the haters.  It's a seductive lure and one can easily find themselves acting no better than those they are criticizing.  Generally, it's an issue of perspective but in the end someone needs to be the adult and take the high road though that doesn't mean anyone should knuckle under and accept abuse and give in to other views.  The popularity of this board is based on the free expression of ideas and and acceptance of others and this should continue to be the primary purpose. 

In regard to the haters specifically, there were some very hateful comments but the original gist of the topic seemed to focus on the best interests of the child and a disagreement with petticoating.  The referenced letter seems clear that the child was not trying to get in touch with his feminine side but rather panties and other girls' apparel was being used to control the boy.  While this is an accepted form of discipline within these four walls, not everyone agrees with the method and this was how the "haters'" thread began.  There must be forms of discipline that many here would find objectionable and the "haters" were expressing their views, though poorly.  In this world not everyone will agree on a particular topic and this is just one example.  Certainly there will be members of this forum that dislike what has been said above but these comments should not violate the brief admonition (above) of our esteemed moderator, Bill.  Looking forward to further intelligent discourse here. Heart
I agree in general, Babycakes and have tried to be honest in my posts (while my opinions are firm I’ve made certain to avoid inflammatory rhetoric.

That said, when one of the attachments takes you straight to an MGTOW thread criticising the very forum we are on, I don’t think that it’s unreasonable that you might expect members of this forum to voice their disagreement.
Esteemed my ass lol . Just trying to have a place where everyone is comfortable in posting . Has fun and gets their kicks .
To be honest i'm fed up trying to adjudicate a level playing field for every demand and yes there have been lots of demands as to who i should ban because of their pro and anti female supremacists posts . It's like trying to referee five bears fighting over which one gets to eat a baby .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-27-2020, 03:43 PM)Babycakes Wrote: Very interesting thread. 

There was a boys physie but it didn’t last long because no boys did it. Even in shorts it was too girly as you see on that clip. Here is an article from five years ago that says the sport is all female, some good pics in gallery link too
https://www.smh.com.au/national/physie-t...hy9m5.html