BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Haters
Here are some sad but interesting links. It is pathetic that some people (presumably, adult males) would hide behind juvenile screen names and promote sexism and intolerance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe the source correspondence (a mom who bought her son panties) is here somewhere.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/mothers-feminizing-their-sons/

It is both sad and disturbing to read the anger and hatred the respondents exhibit. They apparently feel threatened, and feel a sense of loss.

By way of contrast, if the boy were enrolled, even against his will, in a rough sport and sustained a serious injury, they would seemingly feel no remorse.

This is a siege mentality, a sense that one has to constantly defend and safeguard something from endless threat and attack. A need to fight even when there is no justifiable cause.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think that the opponents to the curriculum should have some statistics and professional opinions to back their statements. They just seem to be reactionary to something they find threatening.

Based on his posture, I think the cheerleader boy seems to be enjoying his outfit. I think the frown is directed at the photographer. I would have absolutely loved that outfit at his age, especially the tights. Of course, the frown could also have been photoshopped.

Beauty, softness, gentleness, and cuteness are not qualities that are exclusive to girls. A boy who wants them should be able to seek them. Exploring harmless lifestyle options is part of the development process.

https://dailystormer.name/oz-schools-to-start-feminizing-boys/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If girls, more so than boys, exhibit behavior that is socially acceptable, then how can promoting femininity possibly be bad? The authors fail to make the case that bad behavior has some sort of social merit.

https://blog.oup.com/2017/11/boys-genetically-predisposed-to-behavioural-problems/
Those are right-wing rags. All I see is the acceptance that experimentation with gender is OK and the black and white world is long deceased. ?
Anyone posting hate messages against any member or organisations will be baned . PDQ .( Pretty Damned Quick) .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-19-2020, 07:37 AM)Bill Wrote: Anyone posting hate messages against any member or organisations will be baned . PDQ .( Pretty Damned Quick) .
Well said, Bill.

Anyone who reads this forum will find out quickly enough what we’re about and if they sign up, it should be to contribute constructively.

As for the attachment, the negative posts on there appear to be from cavemen who either don’t understand that the world is changing or feel threatened by it. If we look at the many liberty and acceptance movements of the 20th century we now mostly agree to rights of minorities. Unfortunately, while the legal application of gender identity has thankfully moved on, societal acceptance seems to be a lot slower in catching up.

The reality is more boys want the experience of feminine frocks and makeup, and those who get it are undoubtedly better for it. When males have lower life expectancy than females, are more likely to turn to Criminality, more likely to commit suicide and more likely to die prematurely of lifestyle instigated medical conditions, we should be encouraging males of all ilk to express themselves.

All this to say nothing of the damage macho based greed is doing to our ecosystem, to class equality and to international relations; we can argue about the solution but there seems little doubt in a male run world that masculinity is the problem.

I’ll take skirts, heels and makeup over trousers, trainers and hair gel any day thank you very much.

Curtsies 

Girlygirl
I honestly don't give a shit what their excuse is . I don't care how you identify your sexuality or gender allocation .Even if you have your genital's inked purple and have piercing's . This is a place where everyone is safe to post their experiences and or fantasies without prejudice . In what I think is a wide variety of human what ever you call it .
What I mean is .
PLAY NICE OR ELSE...…?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-27-2019, 11:04 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Those are right-wing rags. All I see is the acceptance that experimentation with gender is OK and the black and white world is long deceased. ?
I’ve read about the MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) movement before - possibly on here, though I’m not 100% sure. Setting aside the fact that most of our views lie about as far at the opposite end of the spectrum, having read some of their posts (as many as I could stomach before having to barff at any rate Cool ) they strike me as a group of very bitter men who either can’t engage with members of the opposite sex or whose masculinity has been wounded so many times that they’ve become incapable of tolerating what even mainstream society has come to accept as being perfectly normal.

Fortunately, the pendulum is swinging firmly against their views and has expressed on here many times, it is my hope that some of the innovative ideas expressed on here will lead the way in replacing the intolerance that is spread so widely in their community.
(06-27-2019, 09:54 AM)Conway Wrote: Here are some sad but interesting links. It is pathetic that some people (presumably, adult males) would hide behind juvenile screen names and promote sexism and intolerance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe the source correspondence (a mom who bought her son panties) is here somewhere.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/mothers-feminizing-their-sons/

It is both sad and disturbing to read the anger and hatred the respondents exhibit. They apparently feel threatened, and feel a sense of loss.

By way of contrast, if the boy were enrolled, even against his will, in a rough sport and sustained a serious injury, they would seemingly feel no remorse.

This is a siege mentality, a sense that one has to constantly defend and safeguard something from endless threat and attack. A need to fight even when there is no justifiable cause.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think that the opponents to the curriculum should have some statistics and professional opinions to back their statements. They just seem to be reactionary to something they find threatening.

Based on his posture, I think the cheerleader boy seems to be enjoying his outfit. I think the frown is directed at the photographer. I would have absolutely loved that outfit at his age, especially the tights. Of course, the frown could also have been photoshopped.

Beauty, softness, gentleness, and cuteness are not qualities that are exclusive to girls. A boy who wants them should be able to seek them. Exploring harmless lifestyle options is part of the development process.

https://dailystormer.name/oz-schools-to-start-feminizing-boys/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If girls, more so than boys, exhibit behavior that is socially acceptable, then how can promoting femininity possibly be bad? The authors fail to make the case that bad behavior has some sort of social merit.

https://blog.oup.com/2017/11/boys-genetically-predisposed-to-behavioural-problems/
It would almost be worth signing up just to respond with our own views; telling the posters on there that they would be better off wearing skirts and dresses might be somewhat akin to poking a hornet’s nest though, I think.
I often wonder if people who post such vile hate messages are secretly hiding something. Maybe they wish they had the confidence to admit that they might enjoy wearing girls' clothes, but are too afraid to do so.

I tend to look at them with pity, rather than anything else.

I love dressing as a girl, and I'm proud to say as much. I feel sorry for people who would like to, but don't feel they can.
(06-24-2020, 09:03 PM)Ali Wrote: I often wonder if people who post such vile hate messages are secretly hiding something. Maybe they wish they had the confidence to admit that they might enjoy wearing girls' clothes, but are too afraid to do so.

I tend to look at them with pity, rather than anything else.

I love dressing as a girl, and I'm proud to say as much. I feel sorry for people who would like to, but don't feel they can.
I think this, too.

We’ve talked a lot in the past about males who just can’t face up to their feminine side (as a kid, I was one) and unfortunately there comes a point (not unlike a football fan spending their whole lives hating a local rival) when it just becomes easier to wallow in bitterness than to take the joy in pretty dresses, lingerie and makeup that their despised feminists are trying to introduce to them and which deep down many must know exists.

No, I read as much as I could bear for ‘research purposes’ and returned to sanity with haste.
The original post
http://mothersfeminizingtheirsons.blogsp...p.html?m=1

Haha love his name! This sport physie seems even girlier than ballet. No skirt or tutu just straight leotard and tights. http://www.capturemag.com.au/talent/work...ndal-irons

But this post is just a fantasy I’d say. The sites I looked at said physie was a female only sport.