BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep coming up feminine on on-line gender tests.
I openly admit to being a sub sissy, I have strong feminine personality traits.
Over these many years I've taken numerous gender identity quizzes on line.
Every time I come up as feminine, answering the questions truthfully. Is anyone else taking these quizzes and getting these results?  Seems I have a feminine brain and thought processes. 
Here's my latest result:
Female Dominant Brain
With a female dominant brain, you’re great at reading other people’s emotions, maintaining peace, understanding language and finding lost items, like your keys. You’re better at talking to people and managing your emotions, but you’re prone to worrying and overthinking. With so much brain activity, it’s hard not to think too much! Make sure you get plenty of sleep — you’re not as good at all-nighters like your male-dominant counterparts. Don’t forget to share your results with your friends!
https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/is-your-br...or-female/
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(06-21-2019, 05:43 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I openly admit to being a sub sissy, I have strong feminine personality traits.
Over these many years I've taken numerous gender identity quizzes on line.
Every time I come up as feminine, answering the questions truthfully. Is anyone else taking these quizzes and getting these results?  Seems I have a feminine brain and thought processes. 
Here's my latest result:
Female Dominant Brain
With a female dominant brain, you’re great at reading other people’s emotions, maintaining peace, understanding language and finding lost items, like your keys. You’re better at talking to people and managing your emotions, but you’re prone to worrying and overthinking. With so much brain activity, it’s hard not to think too much! Make sure you get plenty of sleep — you’re not as good at all-nighters like your male-dominant counterparts. Don’t forget to share your results with your friends!
https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/is-your-br...or-female/

CindyLynn -  one wonders what guidelines and paradigms such tests use.... and ALSO might we have to begin re-questioning them as  dominant and submissive  nature between the sexes continues to mutate into precisely the reverse from older studies based upon data falsely pushing to express male over Female perspective that no longer exist.
I think it meant the female in me is clearly who I am.
But yes, which standards are used is always in question.
Good eye whyguys.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(06-25-2019, 04:40 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I think it meant the female in me is clearly who I am.
But yes, which standards are used is always in question.
Good eye whyguys.

I as well have taken a few gender related test on line.  The test do say that I have quite a few qualities of a female mostly and that I should marry a dominant female.  I believe these test are true because of my background.  I was raised in dresses and fancy girl's panties (rhumbas mostly).  My mom was a dominant personality and my sisyter is the same way.  I was never a boy's boy, I hated most boys things and sports but loved dolls, tea parties with girls and dressing as a girl.  Girl's clothes are so much better then boys things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Melodie,
You seem to have had a great childhood, thanks for sharing.
Would adore knowing more.
I came up Female Dominant Brain, also.  I guess we are wired that way.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Yes it would seem so, I've always thought more as a woman does.
I often wish I had been lucky enough to have born female.
Maybe in my next life if there is such a thing?
A woman I know who knows my sissy side once told me I'd need to be better to be a woman.
Basically, not good enough to cut being a real woman.
I've had dreams where I look down and see a female body, only to awaken very upset, crying.
As a sissy, my job is to submit and to feminize myself to properly serve females, our betters