BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women it is our time!
I encourage all women to start to take charge in ALL relationships with men!  It is our time.  The laws and the sentiment are finally at least equal if not tipped in our favor.  Each woman that sees this should take steps starting today to be come the leader in your relationships with males.  Your sons and bf's, husbands and fathers.
Really do not have to accept less than equality at a minimum from ALL men in your life.  One that is achieved you will have a level of confidence that may lead you to be even more forceful and in control.  It may or may not lead to feminizing those that you love most, that is up to you .  But having feminized my husband to my liking I can personally testify to the immense satisfaction, peace and pleasure it has brought to my life.  It has also lead to much success in the boardroom and in my personal life in soo many ways!  Ladies the time is now...…  Sissies take note and encourage the females in your life!
The household dilemmas of the future male:

"*sigh*... Yes i know everything is getting so much better now that Female Masters are expressing and emphasizing Their sex is superior, but  *sniffle* don't we male girls get to RUN ANYTHING ANYMORE?!?"

"Oh SWEETIE.... what's wrong with the washing machine, your new oven and the vacuum cleaner?"

"*sniffle* Well the vacuum cleaner for one confuses me..."SOB* i'm not sure how to turn it on. Master?"

"Oh YOU husbettes... so deliciously cute but so confused about technology!  (laughing heartily) Guess it's back to the FEATHER DUSTER for my sexy little maid until someone can teach you more about electricity and appliances...."

Thinking, mascara on face about to run on the verge of tears, the sissymale wife thought rebelliously yet quietly to 'herself' -  "NOT FAIR!!!"
(06-18-2019, 03:50 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I encourage all women to start to take charge in ALL relationships with men!  It is our time.  The laws and the sentiment are finally at least equal if not tipped in our favor.  Each woman that sees this should take steps starting today to be come the leader in your relationships with males.  Your sons and bf's, husbands and fathers.
Really do not have to accept less than equality at a minimum from ALL men in your life.  One that is achieved you will have a level of confidence that may lead you to be even more forceful and in control.  It may or may not lead to feminizing those that you love most, that is up to you .  But having feminized my husband to my liking I can personally testify to the immense satisfaction, peace and pleasure it has brought to my life.  It has also lead to much success in the boardroom and in my personal life in soo many ways!  Ladies the time is now...…  Sissies take note and encourage the females in your life!

I Agree with this sentiment so much, however, I Do believe that male Feminization is the BEST way for a Woman to TAKE Total Control, and destroy the male Ego.  Feminine males that are shown that Women are In Charge will make the best spouses for the Female Leaders of the World!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(06-18-2019, 03:50 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I encourage all women to start to take charge in ALL relationships with men!  It is our time.  The laws and the sentiment are finally at least equal if not tipped in our favor.  Each woman that sees this should take steps starting today to be come the leader in your relationships with males.  Your sons and bf's, husbands and fathers.

Oh yes, just a reminder of why we are all here. I may be nervous and hesitant, but I am getting ready to communicate to my wife/mistress some more about how much I just want to get committed to loving her and obeying her. I even want to ask her to tell  a few of her female friends or associates that I am in agreement to live a FLR. I do believe she did tell my Mother in Law, something about me being a sissy. Such as I sometimes like to dress female, and I don't know how much more. My wife/mistress can speak another language, and mother in law live in a different country. I don't always  know what my wife says on the phone speaking another language, to many of her friends, family members.
    Well to all you Female Superiors, please educate the rest of the women for the new world of female power. Please continue to have many female clubs and educational programs to keep on recruiting all us sissies and want to be sissies. Im sure there is a huge crowd of want to be sissies in this world, and we often need some coaxing by our female superiors to come out and obey women. Woman are rising in power over this world every day.    from nancy
(06-29-2019, 04:57 PM)nancy Wrote:

Oh yes, just a reminder of why we are all here. I may be nervous and hesitant, but I am getting ready to communicate to my wife/mistress some more about how much I just want to get committed to loving her and obeying her. I even want to ask her to tell  a few of her female friends or associates that I am in agreement to live a FLR. I do believe she did tell my Mother in Law, something about me being a sissy. Such as I sometimes like to dress female, and I don't know how much more. My wife/mistress can speak another language, and mother in law live in a different country. I don't always  know what my wife says on the phone speaking another language, to many of her friends, family members.
    Well to all you Female Superiors, please educate the rest of the women for the new world of female power. Please continue to have many female clubs and educational programs to keep on recruiting all us sissies and want to be sissies. Im sure there is a huge crowd of want to be sissies in this world, and we often need some coaxing by our female superiors to come out and obey women. Woman are rising in power over this world every day.    from nancy

Oh yeah -  well there are things that are rising around here about males too!    For one.... er..... our hemlines *snifffle*
I think I may have shared this here before, but it seems so appropriate to the title of this thread!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2019, 09:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I think I may have shared this here before, but it seems so appropriate to the title of this thread!

JammieAnne... yes have always loved this satirical prognosticate magazine cover!  Adore the portrayal of venturesome proud Female in t-shirt and jeans eagerly stepping out into the unknown natural wild dawn of adventure and conquest, while at Her side a dainty, timid, trembling, fearful and feminine maidenly male girl clings onto Her hand for support and assurance.

One can almost sense the Woman filled with enlightened excitement at the prospect of future magnificent  of environs to be explored and worlds to be conquered... pondering the greatness that is open to WOMANKIND:

"WOW... THIS IS GREAT!"

While Her frail male's anxieties build - freezing in the slightly chilled air - the delicate dear in damsel-like effeminate fear,  trembling even in the most mundane thought of one of a sex truly inadequate and inferior... fearful thoughts of even the most isipid and minor danger for self echo and build: 

'OMIGOSH!  What's out there!   Was that an ANIMAL!  I could BREAK A HEEL IN THESE SHOES!!  NO!  I've just got a RUN in my stockings!   *sob*  *whimper*  Why do Women have to like these kinds of things?   it's not fair.....'
(09-02-2019, 07:15 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 09:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I think I may have shared this here before, but it seems so appropriate to the title of this thread!

JammieAnne... yes have always loved this satirical prognosticate magazine cover!  
I believe you've done a great job of defining the mood this art portrays!
Thank you JamieAnne... well if we males might be good at or for anything... it should be at least to express how insignificant we are in comparison to the TRULY SUPERIOR FEMALE SEX....
Women have always had the power, they for years have been in charge of households, they have always had the most influence on their children, it's really up to them to let their Daughters understand that they are the better ones, that they can take control if they wish, they can go out and climb trees play rough games and enjoy themselves and to allow their sons to dress up and let them enjoy soft and silky materials, play with dolls enjoy learning how to cook and play house. It's them that buy their husbands clothes they can choose what they want, if they want their husband in skimpy underwear or silky pyjamas, shirts etc... they can buy them, they can choose the deodorant, shower gel and fragrances (aftershave) to make him smell nicer, convince him to use moisturiser even that shaven legs would go better with those new silky briefs.
Women of the world can change the world ?