satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sales associates getting our business
Wouldn't it be great to have sales associates who, when approaching males, instead of saying:
  • Can I help you?
saying something like:
  • Our trousers are 20% off and all of¬†our¬†dresses are on sale from 15% off.¬†Let me know if you would like help finding anything or¬†would like¬†try on¬†anything in the store
This would explicitly let us know that they welcome males trying on clothes that are 
typically designed with a woman's body in mind.

Has anyone had such an experience?

The closest I have come is when I saw a dress with purple musical note motif on it that I just couldn't pass up.
[Image: 10789134_hi?$pdp_hero_large$]
I was bold enough to ask a sales associate, who was wearing alternative clothing, purple (or was it green?) hair and had some tatoos, if it was ok for men to try on a dress. She said of course and that the dress was a favorite of hers of the ones that came in recently. Yup, I tried on and then bought the dress.
Hmmm... bet the sale for the Woman was Her MOST rewarding and satisfying of the day!!
(06-18-2019, 04:35 AM)sgbf Wrote: Wouldn't it be great to have sales associates who, when approaching males, instead of saying:
  • Can I help you?
saying something like:
  • Our trousers are 20% off and all of¬†our¬†dresses are on sale from 15% off.¬†Let me know if you would like help finding anything or¬†would like¬†try on¬†anything in the store
This would explicitly let us know that they welcome males trying on clothes that are 
typically designed with a woman's body in mind.

Has anyone had such an experience?

The closest I have come is when I saw a dress with purple musical note motif on it that I just couldn't pass up.
[Image: 10789134_hi?$pdp_hero_large$]
I was bold enough to ask a sales associate, who was wearing alternative clothing, purple (or was it green?) hair and had some tatoos, if it was ok for men to try on a dress. She said of course and that the dress was a favorite of hers of the ones that came in recently. Yup, I tried on and then bought the dress.

I have been ordering bras and panties online from Catherines for years now, as delivery to the store is always free and it is nice to stop in to pick up your things knowing the SA sees the order and knows what you got.  
The SA's are always great, in fact recently I stopped in for a bra fitting event and had a great experience finding what styles they have that fit me best.
Back to my point in this, some time back I was picking up and order when the SA out of the blue, mentioned that they had a great sale on dresses now and was wondering if I wanted to check out some of them?  I was in a hurry that day unfortunately, so responded that I couldn't today.
I have been back and tried on some jeans they have, ordering my size on line but have yet to try on any dresses, even as it has been offered to me by the very friendly store manager there!
Big Grin Panties forever Heart
After re-reading this post, I remember another previous time visiting a city with my wife when she was on a work trip and seeing some nice dresses in a store that we walked by. So that evening I phoned up the store and asked if it would be ok as a male to try on a dress in the store. The person on the phone assured me that it would be fine and that I could ask any of the sales assistants. 

So the next day I went shopping but did not really see any dress that I wanted enough (in my size) to muster up the courage to try it on in the store. But it was great just knowing that if I had, that I would have been accepted (even welcomed) to try it on before purchasing it.