ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love and Obey , has anyone read this book.
(06-06-2020, 12:49 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 07:43 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 12:26 AM)nancy Wrote: Hi everyone, I was interested in knowing if anyone has read this book called Love and Obey.I actually ordered it on amazon and I will give it to my wife.I keep seeing it on Pin interest and I thought it may be a wonderful help with my relationship.           Thanks for letting me share nancy

Hi.  I have read this book.  It is a feminist bible that tells women NOT to feminise their men under any circumstances and so for me it was kind of interesting but not what I was hoping for.

Love 

Lottie
Thank you, Lottie for reading it so we don’t have to. A bit of an anticlimax really; I’ve keeping my eye on this page for a few days hoping the book would suggest a path to world peace. I wonder for what reason they don’t think prissy men are a good idea?
No idea!  The author's premise is that woman, as the last thing created by God, was the most perfect creation, and that women are the true leaders and that men were created to support them.  The author quotes a lot of statistics such as more women are in university, the IQ's of women are rising and outpacing those of men. women have better memories, better communication skills and better emotional intelligence all of which makes them natural leaders (none of this is news to us here!) but the relationship is a spiritual, symbiotic one, with the woman gently leading and the man accepting her superiority to him and supporting her, both becoming better and stronger as a result.  However. the author stresses that the woman should never humiliate her man or put him down even if he misbehaves - this is unworthy of her spiritual superiority.  As for making him wear panties or nappies - that is out - the woman must not impose her femininity on her man.  Disappointing read.
I think most of us can agree with a lot of that. If I was arguing with the author though, I would counter that humiliation is a fluid concept in this context.

Women wear skirts, dresses, heels & makeup precisely because historically, they have been treated as the weaker gender. If the author believes that females are natural leaders, they must surely also assert that it is natural for them to adopt leaders clothing (trousers, polo shirts etc.). In a society where this was already normal, a man in a dress wouldn’t be a humiliation but rather the status quo.

Incidentally, I am not very hands on and one of the greatest things about being a Born Again Female is that no one ever asks a lady in skirts and heels to change a lightbulb or fix a tap Wink
Well, I thankyou for your input. I like the title Love and Obey, but this author seems to be just way to soft and gentle. I really need something a little harder to achieve best results in helping me obey my wife.
from sissy nancy
(06-06-2020, 02:30 PM)nancy Wrote: Well, I thankyou for your input. I like the title Love and Obey, but this author seems to be just way to soft and gentle. I really need something a little harder to achieve best results in helping me obey my wife.
from sissy nancy

That sounds like a challenge, Nancy. Cool

Just what incentive would it take for you to obey your wife?
Yes, that is a good question now that I think about it. In many ways I believe I am obeying my wife a great deal. At the same time, I know I not totally obeying her.I also know my wife does not agree I am a good sissy for her. I think my wife is outspoken and dominant, I think my wife could train me to totally obey her, if she went about it right. When I say this, Im sure it takes careful planning and communications between me and my wife about the type of sissy I shall be for her, and we needs some methods for her to over power me, so that I can obey her, when I dont want to. I do not think my wife has what it takes to spank me, but I think she could kind of like blackmail me, to at least obey my promises to her. I know I am lousy sissy, but I am also willing to cooperate so that I can improve.
from nancy
(06-06-2020, 04:59 PM)nancy Wrote: Yes, that is a good question now that I think about it. In many ways I believe I am obeying my wife a great deal. At the same time, I know I not totally obeying her.I also know my wife does not agree I am a good sissy for her. I think my wife is outspoken and dominant, I think my wife could train me to totally obey her, if she went about it right. When I say this, Im sure it takes careful planning and communications between me and my wife about the type of sissy I shall be for her, and we needs some methods for her to over power me, so that I can obey her, when I dont want to. I do not think my wife has what it takes to spank me, but I think she could kind of like blackmail me, to at least obey my promises to her. I know I am lousy sissy, but I am also willing to cooperate so that I can improve.
from nancy
Interestingly, I have just finished replying to a poster regarding chastity techniques; I’m sure that would be quite an effective blackmail tool - maybe something worth looking into?
INancy,
Based upon what you have written, she doesn’t need to overpower you, just outthink you. 
Also, since the fantasy is yours she will have a difficult time doing that. 
I often read how terrible it is to “top from the bottom.” 
Maybe. Maybe not. 
The reality is that all this falls under “couples play” and as such, communication is essential as your wife cannot read your mind. There is a good chance that your wife desires intimacy with you and this type of  play serves to promote intimacy. 
The more we can have an ongoing scene with our wife, the easier the difficult times can be. 
Over time my wife and I have become accustomed to slipping into and out of femdom roles. 
You had better believe that when someone needs to crawl under the house for maintenance or rotate the tires on the car or mow the lawn or any of the knowledge and tool intensive jobs that constantly come up she will want a man for those tasks and not a petticoat wearing sissy. 
Likewise if the house needs deep cleaning or there is housework to be done, she will not mind playing the bitch for you. 
As for her power to spank you, believe me, she can do it if she is introduced in such a way that she finds fun in it. My wife began with trepidation but now she finds success in getting my butt uniformly red as though her paddle, brush, or belt (mine actually) is a paintbrush. 
Sometimes we must break character when she hits a place where I have an old injury. 
SS
Yes, I have always been interested in chastity, but there are so many complications in wearing a chastity device, and my wife has no patience to keep trying to find the right one. I was once a chronic masterbater much my life, but I have trained myself never to masterbate unless I have permission from my Female Master.
Otherwise me wanting to dress as a pretty sissy, and at least always admitting, I want to be a real good obedient sissy for my wife, really is something I want to keep quite the secret.
Yes, I do believe my wife is very crafty at out thinking me. Yes I always have some real man chores to do no matter what as well. Therefore it makes sense for me to just obey my wife. Dressing as a pretty sissy are my rewards from my wife, that she allows me to have. She could demand I spend more time than I wish dressed in my sissy outfits. Then I may feel sort of punished, I feel very grounded in my sissy outfits, because I just dont want to be seen.
nancy
(06-07-2020, 04:55 AM)nancy Wrote: Yes, I have always been interested in chastity, but there are so many complications in wearing a chastity device, and my wife has no patience to keep trying to find the right one. I was once a chronic masterbater much my life, but I have trained myself never to masterbate unless I have permission from my Female Master.
  Otherwise me wanting to dress as a pretty sissy, and at least always admitting, I want to be a real good obedient sissy for my wife, really is something I want to keep quite the secret.
  Yes, I do believe my wife is very crafty at out thinking me. Yes I always have some real man chores to do no matter what as well. Therefore it makes sense for me to just obey my wife. Dressing as a pretty sissy are my rewards from my wife, that she allows me to have. She could demand I spend more time than I wish dressed in my sissy outfits. Then I may feel sort of punished, I feel very grounded in my sissy outfits, because I just dont want to be seen.
nancy
It’s funny you should mention man chores, Nancy.

Living under lockdown with my mother and sister(during which I have to dress as a secretary - with nappy underneath) I am charged with taking on the man work but am having to do it all in a nappy, skirt, high heels, makeup etc. As you can imagine this is wholly impractical. Cleaning the attic, washing the car, painting the fence, mowing the lawn and cleaning the windows are all jobs that I have been charged with. Can you imagine prancing round in a pencil skirt and high heels while mowing the lawn, for instance? That’s to say nothing of the time I was eyed up in the supermarket (so I’m obviously reasonably convincing) only for him to scrunch his nose up when he got close enough to smell my dirty nappy - again, mastering toilet habits to fit in with twice daily nappy changing times can be more an art than a science.

I’ve mastered the art of tucking so I at least don’t have to worry about bursting the illusion in that way, though.