ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy in Massive Diapers
I adore seeing others in bulky cotton diapers and ballooning plastic pants. Cute pink plastics. I bet you waddled!
Wink 
so cute !  maybe no one will notice when you wear them ..giggle !  

i just luv being made" to waddle also in bulbous sissy diapies and pink plastic panties by Daddy ...(( blush ))
These are my typical diapers. The inset shows how Mommy keeps me safe and protected;

[Image: w8vfuxmsqqxl9494g.jpg]
(03-30-2020, 02:50 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: These are my typical diapers. The inset shows how Mommy keeps me safe and protected;

That will keep you toddling! And leak free too.
You ain't from Texas perchance -?-
You know 10 gallon hats and 10 gallon diapers -!-

LOL of course !
Bobby you are the babiest baby here... your diapers are always so thick that they look just as fat and bulgy at the front as at the back...
(03-30-2020, 02:50 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: These are my typical diapers. The inset shows how Mommy keeps me safe and protected;

I love how your pretty frilly dress doesn't get anywhere near covering your nappies and baby knickers, so they're always on display!
(04-04-2020, 02:59 PM)Ali Wrote:

I love how your pretty frilly dress doesn't get anywhere near covering your nappies and baby knickers, so they're always on display!

Mommy insists that all my outfits leave my diapers clearly visible, especially when her boyfriend is visiting.
And what does your Mummy's boyfriend say about her simpering little sissy with his nappies and frillies on display?
(04-07-2020, 04:45 PM)Ali Wrote: And what does your Mummy's boyfriend say about her simpering little sissy with his nappies and frillies on display?

Not a lot, but he laughs when Mommy pulls my diapers down and paddles me.