satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminizing and sissifying mens fashion.
Men's fashion is now becoming more and more feminized. 
Check out these links. 
Romphims
https://www.romphim.com/collections/the-romphims

Lace shorts for males
http://braincharm.com/2019/05/26/lace-sh...be-or-not/

https://hologramcity.bigcartel.com/produ...horts-pink
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Wouldn't it be highly amusing to envision some future setting where a gathering of Women who are raucously watching Female sports on television  Big Grin have sent boyfriends or' husbettes in such outfits off to a separate room girlishly quietly to play with dolls, make-up or the like  Sad   to impress upon them the proper new modes of recreation open to the sexes?
(06-07-2019, 02:38 PM)whyguys Wrote: Wouldn't it be highly amusing to envision some future setting where a gathering of Women who are raucously watching Female sports on television  Big Grin  have sent boyfriends or' husbettes in such outfits off to a separate room girlishly quietly to play with dolls, make-up or the like  Sad   to impress upon them the proper new modes of recreation open to the sexes?

Sounds like something radical feminist would say Smile
(06-08-2019, 03:50 AM)Alice in chains Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 02:38 PM)whyguys Wrote: Wouldn't it be highly amusing to envision some future setting where a gathering of Women who are raucously watching Female sports on television  Big Grin  have sent boyfriends or' husbettes in such outfits off to a separate room girlishly quietly to play with dolls, make-up or the like  Sad   to impress upon them the proper new modes of recreation open to the sexes?

Mz Rad Fem had Her moments of great insight... but at times too often seemed to emphasize an agenda and therefore oft lack  a sense of balance and humour in expostulating ideas at times.   Respect Her greatly although could see where some thought Her too extreme.  Her feminist site did have some exceedingly interesting fictional storylines.or
(06-08-2019, 02:29 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 03:50 AM)Alice in chains Wrote:

Mz Rad Fem had Her moments of great insight... but at times too often seemed to emphasize an agenda and therefore oft lack  a sense of balance and humour in expostulating ideas at times.   Respect Her greatly although could see where some thought Her too extreme.  Her feminist site did have some exceedingly interesting fictional storylines.or
I don't agree with her on everything but she does have good ideas. I enjoy reading her thoughts on things and have a lot of respect for her.
And it seems undeniable that many of Her prognostications on sex role changes and reversal are inevitable and shall lead to far greater empowerment for Females.
(06-10-2019, 12:39 AM)whyguys Wrote:
And it seems undeniable that many of Her prognostications on sex role changes and reversal are inevitable and shall lead to far greater empowerment for Females.

<Curtsy> I'd say it would make society better as well.  Too many men running things who weren't taught more delicate natures and just go hulk smash on everything.
Thanks whyguys and Alice in chains. I know my views can be a bit over the top. Truth be told things are changing and to truly create a lasting change its going to take a radical who really thinks outside the box.
(06-10-2019, 02:37 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks whyguys and Alice in chains. I know my views can be a bit over the top. Truth be told things are changing and to truly create a lasting change its going to take a radical who really thinks outside the box.

Stay the course as You feel necessary, RF... just remember some take it the wrong way when stated beyond their limits to understand.  Best Always!

ps.  sure do miss Your prognosticative writings and fictional scenario from the old FEMTOPIA site....
Have to agree with whyguys, I do enjoy RF's point of views and love how active She in progressing Females self awareness and power and love how She perfectly understands the fragility of the male ego and how it can be 'altered' in the simplest of ways.

Back to the thread though and I have to agree male fashion is heading in the right direction, male underwear for example is becoming a lot more colourful and adventurous these days, even if they are still wearing boxerbriefs you can now get lads to wear ones patterned with flowers and in bright pinks and for the more adventurous even a hint of lace!

Lacey boxer-briefs

Flowery Boxer-briefs

Pink Briefs

Silky briefs