satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sisters and Brothers
Hi Richard,  What a fascinating and all- inclusive comment and observation.  The Forum is certainly enhanced when a topic intrigues you and you join in the discussion.
It's been a while and such a pleasure hearing your thoughts.
You  don't devote much time to introspection and you focus on the present and future.  Good!  

Yet, you also observe that most who ran for the hills after experiencing petticoat punishment will never be participants here.  You seem to straddle the fence, having been immersed in a feminine life and ultimately rejecting your mother's pushing you to make that permanent, with no regrets.

Do you think you might have taken that path if your mother had been simply encouraging and supportive, rather than pushy?  Was that something you pondered?

Or do you think your destiny was always to resume living as a male?

I appreciate your thoughts.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(02-29-2020, 09:58 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Richard,  What a fascinating and all- inclusive comment and observation.  The Forum is certainly enhanced when a topic intrigues you and you join in the discussion.
It's been a while and such a pleasure hearing your thoughts.
You  don't devote much time to introspection and you focus on the present and future.  Good!  

Yet, you also observe that most who ran for the hills after experiencing petticoat punishment will never be participants here.  You seem to straddle the fence, having been immersed in a feminine life and ultimately rejecting your mother's pushing you to make that permanent, with no regrets.

Do you think you might have taken that path if your mother had been simply encouraging and supportive, rather than pushy?  Was that something you pondered?

Or do you think your destiny was always to resume living as a male?

I appreciate your thoughts.

Hi Kimmi,

Life has been hectic, it has been tough to find time to write much for here. My wife and I are actually looking into retiring and moving this year to be closer to family; we have been doing work around the house, I'm getting people at work up to speed to take over for once I am done, and of course, my personal laptop died a little over a week ago and is in for repair.

You're right, I don't dwell on the past other than to think about how it might have formed me into the person I am and how anything 'bad' might be addressed for me to be a good person. I think in a lot of ways, that is why I am here. I don't see my time living a feminine life as inherently bad or good, and I can understand how there are some people for whom it will forever be a painful and horrible memory while there are others who it helped them to discover a bit more of who they want to be. Having had enough times where I found being a girl to be fun, I still like doing that from time to time.

As for my mother's attitudes and how that affected me, it's a really hard question. In some ways, if she hadn't been so pushy about me going completely feminine, I more than likely would be spending a lot more time now being feminine. At the same time, all of this may not have happened if she wasn't who she was. If she were someone who were more encouraging and supportive, I might have dressed even less since I didn't find it as a means to get attention and affection from her. It may have never even happened in the first place--I am very similar to my father in personality and mannerisms and can understand why he and my mother divorced. Neither my father nor I are very dominating styles of personality, but at the same time we recognize and dislike when someone tries to dominate over us. My mother was a very dominating and controlling woman, and if she hadn't been, she and my father may have never divorced. Considering I've been told by therapists who I've discussed this with that the divorce may have been part of her desire for me to go fully femme (it was a VERY bitter divorce), if that hadn't happened, would I have ever been in a dress in the first place?

I don't think that I would have taken the path of full transition given who I feel I am inside, though it is possible that if it had started at an earlier age, or my mother hadn't been so strongly for it, it's hard to say what direction life may have taken.
I have to lead off with the statement that I enjoy this site/blog or I wouldn't visit.  Most of the time I view what I read here with at least a modicum of skepticism and primarily expressions of fantasies and fiction, which, again, I enjoy.  However, every once in a while I find gems like this thread which, overall, seems to be a realistic discussion of prior events that, for better or worse, shaped the contributors.  Bravo and thank you for your candid thoughts and expressions.
My sister was very instrumental in my sissyness.
(03-11-2020, 04:27 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: My sister was very instrumental in my sissyness.

Nicole,   details dear , details ! tommie
My sister was constantly dressing me up as a kid, and continues to do so now they we are adults too. She is the reason for a lot of fetishes that I have developed over the years.
Yes I have experience myself. Although I think it was more of my sister wanting a younger sister, since she was the only girl, not because she was doing so to punish me. She would dress me up and I would play her little sister for the day. I guess it was akin to be being a living doll for her. But none the less it has had an effect on me till this day. See I'm here in a sissy forum ^^.
Big sister styles little bro
Copy paste this link to your browser location bar
<code>https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2020033087089/kate-garraway-photo-son-crimped-hair</code>
(03-30-2020, 12:35 PM)afp Wrote: Big sister styles little bro
Copy paste this link to your browser location bar
<code>https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2020033087089/kate-garraway-photo-son-crimped-hair</code>

Thanks for sharing, love the one comment from the other mother about her son and eyeliner. I suspect this is not the first time their sisters have played "dress up". Maybe it want be long until mommy's sharing pictures of him in a dress.

RF
Agreed and thanks for the link. He has an extraordinarily beautiful face and is (almost) wasting his time living as a boy. I see perhaps a young Madonna there, a bit of an 80s look. At the very least he should have his ears pierced, get a mani/pedi, and experiment with makeup. After a few days wearing beautiful clothes he might not ever want to go back.