satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sisters and Brothers
Have you ever actually feminized a male?  Was it for discipline or just to advance your feminist agenda?  Was it forced, or was it one of the sissies who seem very interested in it on here?
(09-26-2016, 02:36 AM)SweetTigra Wrote: Have you ever actually feminized a male?  Was it for discipline or just to advance your feminist agenda?  Was it forced, or was it one of the sissies who seem very interested in it on here?

Yes, my family has a long history of empowering women and feminizing males. We provide assistance to mothers who want to raise strong champion daughters and use petticoating to discipline their bratty sons. Yes it was done for discipline and to promote the empowerment of women (feminism).

Love to hear your views on petticoating and reasons for joining this forum.
I have a few acquaintances who claim to have done some petticoating. One who's son died from complications from estrogen treatments. It seems there is a wide spectrum of opinion on it. Some think their sons will emerge relatively unscathed but with a respect for females in general. Some wish to cultivate respect for female authority - others enjoy the new-found camaraderie with a new daughter and some want to fully change the gender.

Most of the posts here seem to be from sissy men who wish someone to change them. You seem to be toward the later end of this spectrum.
(09-26-2016, 02:36 AM)SweetTigra Wrote: Have you ever actually feminized a male?  Was it for discipline or just to advance your feminist agenda?  Was it forced, or was it one of the sissies who seem very interested in it on here?

I was feminized by my mother although it didn't start out that way.  I had been crippled by a disease and was unable to walk.  Under a suggestion by my aunt mom started dressing me in dresses and panties because it was hard for her to dress me in pants, dresses went on over the head and buttoned up the back.  It was just easier.  Later after I had regained my ability to walk I still wore dresses and mom said that I did well wearing them (not exposing myself) and if I liked them I could continue to wear them - I did.  I did like wearing dresses and the lighter weight undies (panties) and wore them often.  My cousins got use to seeing me in them and said I did make for a much better girl then a boy, mom agreed.   So my closets began to fill with dresses and slips, my drawers with panties and camisoles.  This lasted until I was nearly 17.  I still had problems with my legs so I continued to wear dresses.  Mom and my aunt enjoyed it.
Later a friend of my mom's got me to babysit her child but she wanted me to do it dressed as a girl - I did.  It was then I began wearring them outside and my friends accepted me as a boy/girl.
Having a sister myself, I think we would have learned much more about each other had we had to swap roles (even if only once a month or so). My sister would have learned how to play football, use a games console and gel her hair whereas I would have learned much earlier how to do makeup, do a french plait and more importantly how to control a hemline.
(09-20-2016, 05:11 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The best is when the sister is dressed up as a boy in jeans, sports jersey and if she wants a nice crew cut. While the boy is dressed in an ultra prissy dress, with layers of petticoats and his hair in pigtails. This is my dream when dresses for boys and jeans for girls are the norm in every household.

When I was being petticoat punished as a child and as a teenager it was always SO much more humiliating when I had been made to wear frilly knickers and a short girly dress, when my little sister and her friends were in jeans, or shorts and tights.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-25-2020, 12:28 AM)Ali Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 05:11 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The best is when the sister is dressed up as a boy in jeans, sports jersey and if she wants a nice crew cut. While the boy is dressed in an ultra prissy dress, with layers of petticoats and his hair in pigtails. This is my dream when dresses for boys and jeans for girls are the norm in every household.

When I was being petticoat punished as a child and as a teenager it was always SO much more humiliating when I had been made to wear frilly knickers and a short girly dress, when my little sister and her friends were in jeans, or shorts and tights.

Such a wonderfully sissy dress!  
It wasn't wonderful when I was made to wear it as a teenager, and my little sister and her friends were in shorts or jeans.
(02-25-2020, 12:28 AM)Ali Wrote:

Such a lucky little sissy? I bet your sister and her friends enjoy seeing you in the pretty dress.

RF
I think its kinda important to recognize the indirect effect sisters can have for their sissy kid-brother: all the stuff they outgrow and subsequently is stored away can be a treasure for boys like me! 

The very first thing I wore that would (undoubtedly) be classified as "sissy" was one of my sister's old tap dance outfits consisting of a shiny and sparkly emerald green leotard with a white tutu attached, and silver sequins dotted here and there. I dragged out of a box in my closet when I was 6 years old, put it on and danced around (use the term "dance" loosely, more like bouncing and spinning wildly). 

A while back I told the sister it belonged to that I had wore it a bunch of times, and no surprise, she thought it was sweet (because it was), and was glad it got some more use as she had outgrown it years before I found it. Thinking about it now, I suppose its possible it was put in my closet for a reason, perhaps my family expected me to have fun wearing it.....

I'll have to think about that.

Princess Tommy