BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Tasks"
Hello everyone.

I think that it is important to remind oneself of their Sissy/Baby status and inferiority to females. So I have come up with the following "tasks" - things that I must do to reinforce my belief that I am a Big Baby and Sissy who is totally inferior to females.

Here we go:

(1) BABY BREAKFAST:  I must wear a bib whilst having my breakfast, which should consist of things such as porridge, or cereal such as "Weetabix" that can be turned into a soft mush. I must also eat things such as "Farley's" Rusks. A plastic dish and spoon with a suitable infantile design must be used.

(2) DUMMY TIME: A dummy must be sucked for a pre-determined amount of time. It may not be removed unless there is a good reason (eg. coughing, sneezing, etc).

(3) GODDESS WORSHIP: I have to go to a town or city and buy a pair of Ladies Shoes. (Size is irrelevant, as they are not going to be worn). Once back home, I must strip naked and don a pair of knickers. The shoes are then placed on the floor. A photograph of a Dominant Female should be placed on display nearby. After putting a collar and lead on, I must kiss the shoes and the photograph. I must also say aloud things such as "How pathetic I am" and "I don't deserve freedom and should be enslaved by a Dominant Female".

(4) OUTDOOR DRESSING UP: Because I live in a village, there are some quiet, hidden places in the Countryside. I have to go for a walk and find a secluded spot. I must then change into a Fetish/Sissy outfit, such as my "Dorothy" dress and then take photos or video me in my outfit.

(5) GIRL'S LIBRARY: For this, I must start a collection of Children's annuals but in particular, those for Girls. (I have made a start and already have a couple of "Bunty" Annuals, a "Princess" Annual, etc.) Charity & Second-hand Bookshops are ideal places to get them.

(6) DRESSED FOR VIEWING: The idea of this is to watch a DVD whilst dressed in the  appropriate outfit. For example, I will wear my "Dorothy" dress if I choose to watch "The Wizard of Oz". I have the outfits for "Annie" & "Alice in Wonderland". (For the "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie", I have a Gymslip).

(7) QUIET COLOURING-IN: A simple task that can be done in male clothing. Simply sucking a dummy whilst a filling in a Colouring Book. (NOT the Adult version!)

(8) CAGED: The idea is sleep overnight whilst in a pet cage, which would be set up in my Bedroom because there is plenty of space. (It might be a bit cramped, but what submissive male wouldn't like to wake up and find himself in captivity!)

(9) WHAT LIES UNDERNEATH: This could make shopping trips a bit more interesting  - wearing knickers and tights under my normal Male clothing. (In colder weather, a frilly blouse could be worn under a sweater).

(10) PRETEND KIDNAPPING: Basically putting on a Sissy outfit and doing some self-bondage. Then pretend that I have been kidnapped by a Dominant female, who has invited friends around to admire her new "plaything". (Admittedly, it would mean using quite a bit of imagination).

Well, that's what I have come up with for the moment. I suppose that they could be adapted and used by Dominant Females on Submissive Males, or just by Sissies who feel that they need something like this.

I would be interested in hearing other Sissies ideas to see what they come up with.  Such Fun! Smile
1 - I've quite a collection of  bowls plates, tumblers with straws and nuby sippy cups. I always use these for breakfast - still in my nappy of course

I also only use children's cutlery.

I can eat Farley's porridge, but some of the others are horrible to adult taste buds 

2 - I actually sleep with one in! During the day not so much

5 - I have a collection of Thomas the tank Engine books and a few others

8 - I had a sort of cot when I had a single bed in my flat. I'd like to get one for here but it would need to disappear when visitors arrive  Sad

9 - I often wear training pants + plastic pants with a tshirt onsie. I have worn a terry with plastics instead of training and on occasion worn baby dungarees under a fleece and jogging bottoms 

Sam
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Hi Baby Sam,

I like what you do. One thing I forget to mention in "Task" involves (6) DRESSED FOR VIEWING - I should have added that I must suck my thumb and cuddle my dolly for the duration of the film I am watching.

I am in the process of coming up with more ideas which I will post on this Forum.
Leslie you have some Wonderfull ideas I would suggest in DRESSED FOR VIEWING that some sport dvd's are purchased but only ladies sport such as netball or rounders for watching which you would of course wear netball kit or for rounders you would remove your gym skirt and watch in gym knickers terry top and black slip on plimsolls, also Highland dancing dvd's to be watched while wearing a tartan skirt and sash along with Scottish dancing shoes or black plimsolls
Dear Doasyourtold,

I love your suggestions, especially the one about wearing a girls' P.E. kit whilst watching Netball or Rounders. How about a leotard whilst watching Women's Gymnastics? that would be great!
(07-04-2019, 02:04 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Dear Doasyourtold,

I love your suggestions, especially the one about wearing a girls' P.E. kit whilst watching Netball or Rounders. How about a leotard whilst watching Women's Gymnastics? that would be great!

Yes a leotard should be worn while watching Women's Gymnastics, but till you have one, gym knickers and vest would be a suitable stop gap, the vest and knickers should be the same colour, and your vest MUST be neatly tucked into those gym nicks, while the warm weather is here you may also wear this as a home uniform with your black school plimsolls.
 I quite like your idea's on GODDESS WORSHIP: but feel any ladies shoes you purchase should be secondhand, you'll find loads of these in charity shops, well worn ladies plimsolls would also be ideal for worship whatever the price double it, as the money is going to a good cause, you could also volunteer to clean their stock of ladies shoes you would of course supply all the cleaning materials, this would be done in the shop where customers could see you at work, I don't think you would have the nerve to wear ladies clothes while doing this, but you should wear your gym nicks and vest as underwear and of course your black slip on school plimsolls, if ladies in the shop see you're making a good job of the shoe cleaning they may well allow you to clean their own shoes.
Alternatively to a leotard - sissy could wear a onesie - some even have skirted/tutu detailing and matching separate skirts (Little for Big).
And wearing a diaper underneath would absorb all those male sweaty hormones and exciting cum excretions from over exertions !
(07-05-2019, 09:35 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 02:04 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Dear Doasyourtold,

Yes a leotard should be worn while watching Women's Gymnastics, but till you have one, gym knickers and vest would be a suitable stop gap, the vest and knickers should be the same colour, and your vest MUST be neatly tucked into those gym nicks, while the warm weather is here you may also wear this as a home uniform with your black school plimsolls.
 I quite like your idea's on GODDESS WORSHIP: but feel any ladies shoes you purchase should be secondhand, you'll find loads of these in charity shops, well worn ladies plimsolls would also be ideal for worship whatever the price double it, as the money is going to a good cause, you could also volunteer to clean their stock of ladies shoes you would of course supply all the cleaning materials, this would be done in the shop where customers could see you at work, I don't think you would have the nerve to wear ladies clothes while doing this, but you should wear your gym nicks and vest as underwear and of course your black slip on school plimsolls, if ladies in the shop see you're making a good job of the shoe cleaning they may well allow you to clean their own shoes.

What an excellent idea I've always had a thing for ladies shoes, It's now just a question of plucking up the courage to volunteer as a helper in a charity shop, I think I'll try the shop where I got my slacks, the woman who served me gave a knowing smile when I bought them, they have a side zip show off my girlish black slip on plimsolls a treat, yes I'll go there in slacks and plimsolls