ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strict Daddies and Sirs
Well I managed to avoid a spanking today, but still sore and marked from yesterday. Daddy keeps checking for some reason.

Going to be over 40C tomorrow here, so Daddy said we're spending it inside with the aircon, I'm sure Daddy will want to play.
Wailer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us these wonderful details of your evolving life. I can only imagine how it must be to give up your mouth and sissy pussy to other dominant Daddy figures.

Tell me, do you ever wet your diapers at night without realizing it? It happens to me about once a week.

Hugs,

Bobby
Hi Bobby, my favorite author ever Big Grin

I sometimes wet in my sleep, more often than I used to. I'm used to not getting out of bed dry any more, partly because if I am dry when I wake up, I'm actually not allowed out of bed. It's sort of a unpotty training that my Daddy makes me do.

The other thing that happens is that I wet during the daytime without realizing it. Like I'll be working on something or concentrating, or reading, or watching TV and all of a sudden I'll feel damp and warm and not realize that I've started wetting.
Involuntary wetting is so embarrassing, isn't it?

If I'd been kept in nappies for a few days when I was being punished as a child I'd find myself getting so used to having a nappy on that I'd just go. I'd only realise I was having a wee when it actually started, and I could feel it coming. And once you've started to wee it's almost impossible to stop, so I even though I'd try to hold on, I knew it was pointless. I'd then have to swallow my pride and flood my nappy.

Often, of course, Mummy would see me struggling, or my face turning red, and smile at me, or say something like "Are you wetting your nappy, Ali? It's alright. That's what you've got a nappy on for !".
(01-01-2020, 06:13 PM)Ali Wrote: Involuntary wetting is so embarrassing, isn't it?

Especially if you don't actually realize until your Daddy or Mummy do a nappy check! Even worse if they say "You're a bit damp, but we'll change you after your nap" or something like that. Then you realize you're wet, but also that you'll be wet as long as they decide before your nappies are changed.
Oh yes! Staying in a wet nappy was a constant reminder of having wet yourself. And although it starts off nice and warm, it doesn't take long before your nappy becomes all saggy and uncomfortable.

But still there's no relief until whoever is in charge decides to change your nappy for you. I usually got spanked too when I needed a nappy change, so although I looked forward to a clean dry nappy, I knew my bottom would be red and sore by the time I was put into it.
(01-02-2020, 06:01 AM)wailer Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 06:13 PM)Ali Wrote: Involuntary wetting is so embarrassing, isn't it?

Especially if you don't actually realize until your Daddy or Mummy do a nappy check! Even worse if they say "You're a bit damp, but we'll change you after your nap" or something like that. Then you realize you're wet, but also that you'll be wet as long as they decide before your nappies are changed.
How are you going. Would love to here how you have been getting g on in these tough times with sir.

If I'd been kept in nappies for a few days when I was being punished as a child I'd find myself getting so used to having a nappy on that I'd just go. I'd only realise I was having a wee when it actually started, and I could feel it coming. And once you've started to wee it's almost impossible to stop, so I even though I'd try to hold on, I knew it was pointless. I'd then have to swallow my pride and flood my nappy.

Often, of course, Mummy would see me struggling, or my face turning red, and smile at me, or say something like "Are you wetting your nappy, Ali? It's alright. That's what you've got a nappy on for !".
I’ve been kept in nappies for an extended period of time both recently and when I was younger and you absolutely do just have to try and get past your adult training. If you wait until you’re bursting every time then the whole thing becomes one big ordeal but if you can let go as soon as you feel the slightest twinge, the process of peeing is much shorter and you don’t go from dry to soaked all in one go.

The more difficult thing to get over is having to mess a nappy. When I was 14 I had to wear nappies 24/7 for two weeks on holiday having been caught smoking shortly before and even after two weeks I was reluctant to ‘squat and push’, not least because I was stuck with the awful smell and stickiness for at least one hour afterwards.