BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strict Daddies and Sirs
It's been a while since I've updated here, I'm sorry about that. I'm still with Daddy David and Ben, I'm locked nearly all of the time and nappied too.

Right now I'm sitting on a hard chair after a long spanking and hairbrushing from Daddy David's friend Trevor. He was nice, but very strict and stern. I had to be waiting for him in just white undies and t-shirt, with the door to my apartment unlocked. Daddy David gave Uncle Trevor my building codes to come in, so I had to stay in the corner of my room waiting with the bedroom door closed.

I got a message to warn me that Uncle Trevor would be here with like 30 minutes notice, but I didn't know exactly when, so I had to stay in that corner waiting and waiting. I was on tenterhooks at every little noise, even though I wouldn't hear him arrive. My hairbrush and a pillow were waiting on the bed as instructed.

Eventually Uncle Trevor arrived and opened my door and came up behind me, patting my bottom through my undies, he scolded me quietly about my behavior and the state of my apartment, making me say that I deserved a "good long hard bare bottom spanking" for misbehaving. My hands were on my head, while his hand explored my bottom, pulling my undies tight, his fingers going between my cheeks. I was squirming and every time I did, he smacked my bottom.

Then he took me by the ear and sat down on the bed, bending me forward and over, locking my legs with his. He started spanking with his hand, "warming" my bottom with stinging smacks, covering my bottom from top to the back of my legs, making me start to oww and ouch and plead. It seemed to go on forever, because I lost count of the smacks at around 100, until he was holding my hand out of the way as he kept covering my bottom with smacks.

Then he picked uip the hairbrush and began the same spanking again, this time the hairbrush burning and stinging even more. My undies had wedged themselves and it meant that he was spanking my bare bottom, which felt like it was on fire!

Then he stood me up in front of him, and I got to see his face for the first time, which was stern as he scolded me. I tried to rub, which got my shorts and undies whisked to my ankles and legs smacked. He kept scolding, saying how I deserved every bit of my punishment and that he would be back often during the holidays and beyond. He checked my undies, which had a bit of a damp spot *blush* and also checked out my cage and shaved boy parts.

Then he pulled me back down over the pillow, my bottom up high and began spanking again, this time on the bare, his hand covering my bottom and legs again, before the hairbrush did the same, until I was a crying mess, the covers damp from my tears.

He left me there crying after he finished, before coming back to pull up my undies (ouch!) and telling me everything I needed to do before he visited next, "or else".

I'm not sure when he'll be back, but I'll be doing all my chores this weekend, that's for sure!

Sorry for not answering before now @madammistress, but I'm in Melbourne Australia.
Once again wailer, i am grateful and more than a little aroused from your update and Uncle Trevor's discipline visit.

How happy and hopefully excited your Daddy was hearing the report on your behavior.

wailer, how you must have felt when Uncle Trevor saw your precummie wet spot? i pretend i am you, in that moment, oh how erotic. 

This whole installment is incredible, imagine your anticipation with the door unlocked and in just your underwear.

Okay, i just had to say that.

All season's best wishes wailer. And, everyone here.

~sarahdolly~
Same to you sarah and everyone else... it's Monday here and I've been told to make sure I have a new wooden spoon by tomorrow for a "pre-Xmas" visit from Uncle Trevor.

I'm hoping that Daddy will unlock me for Xmas, even if it's just to be shaved. I've been locked for a few weeks now and my level of frustration and horniness is beyond belief.
(12-23-2019, 03:47 AM)wailer Wrote: Same to you sarah and everyone else... it's Monday here and I've been told to make sure I have a new wooden spoon by tomorrow for a "pre-Xmas" visit from Uncle Trevor.

I'm hoping that Daddy will unlock me for Xmas, even if it's just to be shaved. I've been locked for a few weeks now and my level of frustration and horniness is beyond belief.

Poor poor you, wailer. i can only dream and imagine what could happen when Uncle Trevor returns pre-xmas. Now that He has seen your drippy evidence in your underwear (my Master has me lick my panties clean as He watches and makes the lewdest comments about me), i would not be surprised if the inevitable is going to happen (or already has happened, by the time you see this).

wailer, could i ask, are you still wearing the tiny "pepper pot" cage you spoke of before?

You may not believe this, i had just put on my newest device minutes earlier, when i first read you were wearing the exact same tiny sprinkler cage as me. i swear i swear, total truth. In many ways, this is the most comfortable cage i have ever worn (and i own way too many) of course the biggest problem is going tinkle and having to wash a lot every time. i can see why Daddy insists you are diapered much of time. i have not yet had to wet my diapers but, it does make a lot of sense for me too, because completely drying myself is impossible.

Like us all, wailer, i cannot wait to hear about Uncle Trevor's next visit. And, my fingers are crossed for you to be unlocked for Christmas.

~sarahdolly~
(12-23-2019, 05:40 PM)XXXsarahXX Wrote: Poor poor you, wailer. i can only dream and imagine what could happen when Uncle Trevor returns pre-xmas. Now that He has seen your drippy evidence in your underwear (my Master has me lick my panties clean as He watches and makes the lewdest comments about me), i would not be surprised if the inevitable is going to happen (or already has happened, by the time you see this).

wailer, could i ask, are you still wearing the tiny "pepper pot" cage you spoke of before?

You may not believe this, i had just put on my newest device minutes earlier, when i first read you were wearing the exact same tiny sprinkler cage as me. i swear i swear, total truth. In many ways, this is the most comfortable cage i have ever worn (and i own way too many) of course the biggest problem is going tinkle and having to wash a lot every time. i can see why Daddy insists you are diapered much of time. i have not yet had to wet my diapers but, it does make a lot of sense for me too, because completely drying myself is impossible.

Like us all, wailer, i cannot wait to hear about Uncle Trevor's next visit. And, my fingers are crossed for you to be unlocked for Christmas.

~sarahdolly~

*blush* it's 17:30 on Xmas eve here and I'm lying on my tummy even with very thick terry nappies because my bottom is too sore.

Uncle Trevor visited this afternoon and used his hand, my hairbrush and my new wooden spoon. He only left about 30 minutes ago.

The worst thing is that he had me over a bunch of pillows at the end of the bed and made me spread my cheeks wide, while he used the spoon on the "inside" of my cheeks, after already making sure I was crimson all over the cheeks and upper thighs. Not only did it make me a howling mess, now every time I move, my cheeks rub together and hurt. He called it "branding" and he definitely left his mark on me! I've never been spanked there before and it was awful, worse than smacks to the upper or inner thighs and incredibly embarrassing because of having to hold my bottom cheeks apart.

Then he "supervised" me doing chores, and that spoon was used every time I "slacked off". It's very hard to see when you're washing dishes and things and your eyes are full of tears.

Then I had to "thank" him for spanking and supervising me, on my knees and as you can imagine, he is nothing like me "down there", he's if anything, bigger and thicker than Daddy. I'm afraid that I didn't do a good job of swallowing, which left me with a messy face that he cleaned up with my dummy.

Then he nappied me for the first time, although I don't think it's the first time he's nappied someone because he certainly didn't need any instructions. He made sure I had lots of rash cream and he put on latex gloves to make sure that I'm creamed everywhere, then he covered me in baby powder before tightly pinning my nappies and putting plastic pants and a onesie over it.

I have to stay nappied until I see Daddy tomorrow, but I'm not very hopeful of being unlocked. Daddy is taking me to a friend's place with a pool (it's going to be 28C here tomorrow) and wants to "show me off".

Yes sarah, I'm still in the same "pepperpot" cage and really, nappies or pullups are the only undies that I can use most of the time because it's impossible not to leave normal undies damp.
It sounds like you've had an exquisitely humiliating Christmas, Wailer. I do feel sorry for you having your cheeks spanked like that.

I wonder if Uncle Trevor has ever thought of using a butt plug of remote control dildo on you? That would certainly focus your mind on what he's done to your bottom.
*blush* thank you Ali and yes it has been a very sore and sorry Xmas for me, although I do feel like the most controlled and embarrassed little boy for Daddy and Uncle. They are taking every advantage of me during the holiday break and Daddy has promised that I will be a very well behaved "new year baby" on New Year's Eve.

Actually Daddy has been talking about a Lovesense Hush for me, which makes me quite nervous because he will control access. He showed me some people online that have their codes sort of "published" so that anyone can log in and "play", a few have been on cam, and watching them is very very shaming, because I can see that they can't control their composure and become squirming wrecks. Imagining myself in the sort of thick nappies and onesies that Daddy likes me in for use like that is almost more than I can think about.
That's a very sweet image, Wailer - you lying on your back with your thick nappies on and the edges of your plastic baby pants peeking out from the leg holes of your onesie, maybe a dummy in your mouth, sucking contentedly.

And then BAM! Daddy or Uncle Trevor turns your Hush onto 'earthquake' mode, and little baby wailer becomes a writhing simpering mess, while Daddy and Uncle look on laughing.

This is my bottom 4 hours after Uncle Trevor had finished spanking me with hand, hairbrush and spoon, my bottom was so sore!
Hi Everyone, Hi Ali, happy you returned , it was maybe looking i'd high-jacked the thread.

Lovesense Hush . . . controlled by a phone . . . W O W !!! . . . their website is huge. i will be thinking about that. For sure. Thank-you.

wailer, goodness goodness, your poor bottom. i do hope Daddy and Uncle Trevor give you some time to heal but, it sort of does not sound that way. Right now. my fingers are crossed for you. It sounds like Daddy is compassionate (to a point) but, it is also very clear that "Daddy  Knows". Daddy knows all too well how He wants you for appear and behave. 

i think i understand, i know i understand the place you are now, wailer. Hot & Cold. Pleasure & Pain. Arousal & Denial. Love & Hate. Otherwise, you Holiday is going Just Fine ! <ginz>

Yes that wicked and welcome fear that our minds can never stop returning to. So Thank-You and Daddy, for sparking that hot thought , with your sharing.

This is fun.