BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strict Daddies and Sirs
I am sitting on the rug in front of Daddy Ben, I am in very thick nappies with a liner and I am still locked. In my bottom Daddy Ben has put a new remote control plug.

So it is very hard to type this, because as I do, both he and Daddy David are taking in turns, and having a sore spanked bottom with a throbbing plug inside makes me a dribbling baby. My mouth is stuffed with a large dummy, and all I can taste is Daddy Ben's cum coating my mouth. He is sitting back on the couch, his large cock is still wet from my mouth.

I don't get unlocked until at least tomorrow, and I have to keep Daddy Ben and David satisfied that I am being a good boi faggot. Daddy Ben says so far so good, but there is at least another day to go before I can even ask to be unlocked. Both of them are talking about the keys to my cage and how to control them.

This plug is like pleasurable torture. It sends deep vibrations through my prostate and also outside between my toddler balls and my bottom hole. I can't help humping back and forth as I try to write this. Daddy Ben is laughing and has just turned on his video so that Daddy David can watch while he controls my plug.
It is Sunday evening and I am in the same position as last night. Even worse, I won't be unlocked. It is a public holiday here tomorrow so both Daddy David and Ben have agreed that the weekend has another day to go. I tried to protest, but all it got me was a long hairbrushing for being a rude toddler. I was a howling sniffling baby by the end, pounding the floor in pain and squirming as much as I could, but unable to get away from Daddy Ben's hand and then hairbrush.

Then I was made to sit on a bamboo mat on a hard stool and write "Toddlers should not talk back to grownups" over and over, in crayon, with my "other" hand. My dummy was strapped in, covered in Orajel, stuff for toothaches that has a numbing part. My mouth and lips and tongue were all numb and I was dribbling. It is completely safe, yet totally shaming. I was dribbling like a toddler, squirming on very sore bottom sitting on a mat. My little peepee though was excited from my embarrassment and was straining in its little 1" cage. Every time I squirmed too much, I got smacks on the front of my legs and told to "sit still".

After my lines were over, I was put into fresh very thick nappies, with plastic pants and training pants over them and then a onesie. I really couldn't walk and almost had to crawl.

But I was "put down for a nap" like that, my very sore bottom throbbing and my helpless dribbling and humping leaving me even more frustrated.

I was woken from my nap by Daddy Ben. He took out my dummy and showed me his large cock throbbing in his white briefs. I was barely awake when my face was forced into his crotch, and I was licking and nuzzling as I knew he wanted me to. Before long he pulled it out and I was swallowing his large cock, filling my mouth. He told me to make sure it got properly wet and slick, because when he was ready, it would be going into my bottom.

A few minutes later, my face covered in saliva, he turned me around on my back and put my legs in the air and undid my onesie, pulled my training and plastic pants up and off and undid my nappies. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and told me to "spread your cheeks and don't let go". Then his cock slowly and relentlessly penetrated my bottom, stretching me wide. He got all of his 8" cock inside me and began to slowly fuck me, my legs up at his shoulders, bent back with my knees on my chest.

He was looking down at me, growling "this is what you deserve, you naughty boi, you deserve Daddy Ben and Daddy David's cocks inside you", he fucked me faster and harder until I felt him explode inside me. When he was done, I felt him slowly slide out of me, while he wiped his cock on my nappies. Then he pulled them back up, pinning them tight, before getting my damp plastic pants and the training pants and pulling them back over, before doing up the onesie.

I've been like that since, except that Daddy has also used my mouth, after I was made to wash his cock. He and Daddy David have agreed that I'll be plugged for bed tonight, with the remote control on so that either of them can "wake me up".

Tomorrow I'm with Daddy Ben again, I don't know what he and Daddy David have decided for me, but I hope hope hope that I'll be allowed to at least make stickies in my nappies, even if it means getting a spanking after or being used by Daddy Ben over and over.
It's Tuesday here now, and I'm sitting on my own, but in my locked chastity cage and plugged and thick nappies. It's close to my bedtime, but I can sort of write about what happened yesterday now. It was enormously embarrassing, exhilarating and painful and ecstatic.

So Sunday night I went to bed with Daddy Ben, locked and spanked, plugged with the remote control plug. It was nice to be snuggled with him, even though a few times I was made to crawl under the covers and take him in my mouth and even at one point, just lie there with him in my mouth, he said I was his "cock warmer". Then I'd hear him chatting with Daddy David over our chat group, and see the camera flash go off. Then the plug would start vibrating and I'd squirm and moan.

Eventually we all fell asleep, me in wet nappies, Daddy Ben big and naked.
It's Thursday and my life is getting back to a "new normal". Last Monday I was unlocked and allowed to hump and make stickies in my nappies, but only while Daddy was fucking my mouth. I was humping and moaning, my nappies squishing back and forth on the bed, Daddy Ben sitting up and controlling the plug in my bottom, sometimes pushing down on my head to make me take him deeper.

I got closer and closer but I couldn't get free to ask Daddy Ben to be able to make stickies and he told me I wouldn't sit for a week if I did make them without permission. Finally Daddy Ben's thick cock exploded in my mouth and I was also allowed to cum. I think I passed out for a bit. I've never had such an orgasm, even if it was into my wet nappies.

Of course, after, I sort of wanted it to be "over", to get out of my nappies and "grow up", but Daddy Ben made me stay in those nappies for the rest of the day. As he said, it was a reminder of what a silly toddler boi I was, wanting to make stickies in nappies just like I made weewees. He took every opportunity to remind me. We even went out, with my nappies still on under a onesie and overalls, loose enough that I don't think anyone else noticed, but couldn't be sure. He rubbed baby powder under my nose and covered me in it under the onesie so that was all I could smell, I wasn't sure whether everyone else could as well. Sitting in the back seat of the car where he strapped me in, right in the middle of the seat, he crossed the left and right belts so I was locked in tight, with a dummy in my mouth.

Finally he took me back home, but not before going through a drive-through, ordering a Happy Meal for me. The girl in the window thought it was very funny.

He put me in the bath when we got home, making me kneel on all fours as he scrubbed me, especially my bottom and peepee, which got excited as he scrubbed, until he used a little nailbrush, making me squirm and squeal and shrink. Then he got my cage and put the tight steel ring on, tight enough to be unescapable but smooth and comfortable, as long as I didn't try to get stiff. Then the tiny 1" cage, but my peepee was so small that there was room for water to flow through. The brass cylinder lock was locked on and he took the key and put it on the bathroom vanity. I was taken out of the bath and he towelled me down, just like a little boy. I cleaned my teeth while he supervised, then he told me it was my bedtime.

I got another spanking, for "not saying thank you to the girl at McDonalds", which he said was rude, until I was bawling once again. Then he reached once again for the vaseline and the plug, pushing it relentlessly into my bottom. Flipped over and again, thick cloth nappies, crinkly plastic pants, a short t-shirt, leaving my fat tummy and thick nappies on display. Then he put me to bed, telling me he would be back in the morning and would know if I'd left my room, so not to try.

The next morning, I was a squirming soggy boy in my bed, no idea what time it was, blackout curtains keeping the room dark, knowing I couldn't leave the room without getting in big trouble. The plug was continually making me squeeze my cheeks, making it go in and out, just enough to completely frustrate me and only feel myself get "tight" in my cage before my little peepee was stopped by the steel.

Eventually, Daddy Ben arrived and let me out, telling me that this was what I would wear to bed every night, and I would be sending pics to him and Daddy David or videos or calls at any time to check.

I'm even nappied a lot of the day now, working from home, but now have to stick to a strict schedule and let both Daddies know where and what I'm doing all the time. Daddy David is talking about getting one of those remote baby monitors, so that I'll be under watch all the time.
Saturday night and about to be put to bed by Daddy. I am almost getting used to how it feels to be so spanked and sore, so frustrated and horny, so used, but yet so comforting to be in my thick nappies, the babyish and crinkly plastic pants, a onesie to keep them in place and a baby blue footed sleeper that zips at the back. My dummy is strapped in and I am already sucking on it, knowing that I will wake up with a drooly face as well as a very soggy nappy.

Daddy is watching me type this, he has my mittens ready to strap on. When he does, I'll be helpless, sealed in my nappies and sleeper. I'm sure that the dummy will come out and Daddy will use my mouth long before my sore wet bottom will get a nappy change.
I'm loving the tales of your escapades, Wailer! Being made to lay on your back while Daddy forcibly takes you sounds exquisitely humiliating.

I'm secretly VERY jealous!
Thank you Ali, I'm sort of amazed how things have progressed too.

I'm almost resigned to the fact that I'm nappied more and more. My "allowed to wear undies with permission" places have got fewer and fewer. It's down to basically, medical appointments and having to change in a gym or pool. But even there, I am in padded underwear.

I seem to be spending the coldest part of our winter so far (I'm in Australia) keeping warm by being spanked almost twice or more a week, locked, nappied and often plugged. Enemas often to clean me out, before being spanked. It's almost 2 weeks now since I was last unlocked. But I have been milked a few times as well.

I am getting better at being Daddy's holes to use. My mouth is much much better at sucking on Daddy's big cock and I almost try to "win" when sucking Daddy that when he explodes in my mouth I do my best to swallow and not make a mess. Although Daddy still does things like tie a bib around my neck and make me stay sticky over my face or sometimes, wipe it up with my dummy so I make sure to swallow it all.

My nappies are changed 3 times a day, once in the morning, after I'm allowed to use the grownup potty for #2s, or I get an enema, or both. I then get to scrub myself clean and my first nappy goes on, usually a disposable. It will be on until after my post lunch nap and more and more I end up very soggy and not even sometimes noticing when I pee until I feel the warmth.

Nap times can be good and relaxing, but sometimes I have to put in my remote control plug so that both Daddies can "keep me occupied". What's worse now is that I was forced to get some remote "baby cams" and put them in my apartment and hand over the access codes and everything to my Daddies. I'm stuck on my bed, drooling from my dummy, rolling and squirming and squealing as the prostate massager/plug drives me crazy. It seems endless, but is probably 10 minutes, a bit like one of Daddy's endless spankings, they both leave me a tearful, pleading, drooling baby. The sense of humiliation is somehow more than even when Daddy is there and fucking me. They are both just using my hole to enjoy watching me suffer.

But even though I'm totally embarrassed and transformed into a complete Daddy boi faggot, even though my tiny peepee strains in my 1" steel dome cage, even though my shaved balls are rubbed by the soft cotton or plastic of my nappies, driving me crazy, even though my bottom feels so squirmy because of the rash cream and the lotion, warming and squeezing and flowing back and forth between my cheeks, even though I spend terrible miserable crying times over Daddy's knee, even though my bottom is always sore, even though my wetting is become more and more random and uncontrolled and continuous, I wouldn't change anything so far. I feel like I know that whatever my Daddies decide for me is going to be what I get and that I have no choice in what that is.
Another week of my new life, it's the depths of winter here so cold (for us). Has made it much easier for Daddy to migrate me to more childish when we are out. Besides being locked and nappied, I'm kept in onesies and then overalls, sometimes with a top, sometimes not. My shoes are velcro, not laced up. When I'm in Daddy's car, I'm in the back seat, sitting in the middle, Daddy actually got like an extension harness seatbelt for me, that keeps me strapped in like a booster seat. I'm definitely not allowed to touch the harness, Daddy straps me in and lets me out, and the other day he put a dummy on a clip and in my mouth and I have to keep it there. I'm really worried someone will see.

Trips to the shops are sorta OK, although having to hold Daddy's hand, or him hold my wrist, makes me feel really self-conscious. Strangely enough, that makes me feel very little and vulnerable. There are times when I reach out for his hand automatically. One time, I got distracted (at a toy shop window) and turned around and he had moved and I sort of wet myself a bit 'cos it was a fright.

But it was a visit to his friend's house that was the most embarrassing thing this week on Tuesday. He got me ready with two enemas, one soapy and one clear. I got a "warning" spanking to behave myself at his friend's house and my plug was inserted while I squealed. Thick cloth nappies that I usually only wear to bed, plastic pants, onesie, baby pj pants with the thick elastic at the waist and the ankles, a hoodie with a monkey on it, dummy clipped to it and in my mouth.

He walked me out to the car and strapped me in, then in front of me he showed me his phone and turned my plug on and set to a low level... it hummed inside me, which made me sort of moan and it was like a constant tickle, making me squirm my sore bottom against my thick nappies. He could see me in the mirror as he started to drive.

Every so often he would give me a jolt of my buzzy "bottom dummy", making me squirm against the harness and squeal through my dummy. It was a 30 minute drive, luckily not many people and it was dark. When we arrived at his friends house, I was a bit wobbly and waddly as Daddy walked me to the door. The door opened and his friend was there, same height and weight as Daddy, which is 5-6" taller than me. I was told to say hello to Uncle Max and he sort of tweaked my cheek and Daddy pushed me forward into the house.

The house was open plan and as I walked into the open TV/lounge/dining/kitchen in the corner of the lounge, there was a playpen, and to both of our surprise, I could see a boy in very similar clothes to me and he saw me! He was kneeling up and playing with some large lego blocks, the babyish duplo kind. I sorta stopped walking and was staring and Daddy pushed me forward, introducing me as Ronnie to my "new friend" Joshy. We both shyly said "hello" to each other.

Daddy turned me around and took my jacket off and my velcro shoes, and told me that while I was at Max and Joshy's place, I would be crawling, not walking. I felt very very silly as I got on my hands and knees on the soft carpet and Daddy took me over to Joshy's play pen and opened the gate, he led me in and locked it back and then he and Max went to sit on the couch and started talking as if neither me or Joshy were there.

I looked over at Joshy and sorta smiled and he smiled back and both of us knew that it was going to be an interesting night. I leant over and got a duplo brick and clipped it to his wall and then we both lay down on our tummies and actually began to play. I sorta even forgot about the buzzing in my bottom. I looked over and he was concentrating and I could see him sucking on his dummy and drooling a bit and I realized I was very similar.

Then all of a sudden Joshy stopped playing and his face sort of went blanks and I realized that he was wetting his nappies. It reminded me of what we were doing and where we were and I felt tight in my cage and the buzzing in my bottom made me moan a bit. Then Joshy did the same, and I realized that we were both plugged too, because both our Daddies were holding their phones and watching us.

Uncle Max came over and opened the gate of the playpen and said "OK boys, crawl out of there and come over to us..." as we did both Daddies were playing with their phones and both me and Joshy were having trouble even crawling while they laughed as the buzzing pulsed through us. "Ronnie, you go over to Uncle Max, Joshy you come here to me", my Daddy said.

I went over to Uncle Max and I could see his bulge even through his jeans. I realized that he was controlling my plug, not Daddy, as he slowly unzipped them and lowered his jeans. I was still drooling from my dummy as his bulging cock throbbed under his undies. I could see he was at least as big as Daddy. He leaned down and took my dummy out, wiping the drool around my face, "What a silly drooly baby you are Ronnie... lucky I have something else for you to suck on." He slid down on the couch, bringing the bulge to my face, I could smell his musk, I could feel myself throbbing and tight in my cage, my bottom throbbing and buzzing as well.

I leant down and tried to lick and nuzzle and suck as much as he would let me, he used one hand to control my head, one on the phone, controlling my bottom. Then he pulkled his undies down and his cock sprung out, he forced my mouth down on it, making me splutter and gag as I tried to keep him in my mouth. On the other couch, I could hear Joshy doing the same to Daddy. For a while there was just moaning from us and slurping sounds, growls from Daddy Ben and Uncle Max. They both kept us at our job, sucking and drooling, the buzzing in our bottoms audible even through our now soggy nappies. I was humping Uncle Max's boot, trying to do anything I could to get friction around my tight dome cage, I could even feel myself leaking. Eventually and finally, both Uncle Max and Daddy Ben exploded, with me and Joshy gulping, but they both made sure our faces were covered in their sticky cum.

Then Uncle Max turned me around towards Joshy and told us "Clean each other's faces, then we'll be making sure your bottoms are very very sore for when Ben and I take in turns in your bottoms." Shyly, because I had never really "kissed" another boy, I started to sort of lick Joshy's face, while he did the same. I reached up and held his head in my hands, starting to love the mix of the taste of Uncle Ben and my Daddy in my mouth. He started licking me and sucking and both of us became like puppies as our bottoms throbbed and our tongues licked and invaded each others mouths.
After me and Joshy had licked each other clean, both Daddies took their phones again and Daddy Ben said "Now babies, it's time for you to get very very sore bottoms. But before that, you need to be taught that you are nothing but silly babies, no grownup thoughts in your head, just thinking about your nappies and your peepees and your bottoms...". He and Max turned the app on full, and the buzzing of our bottom dummies was clear to hear as both of us sort of fell to the ground moaning.

Daddy Max pulled out two pairs of mittens that had small clips to lock them together. He came over and slid them on my hands and Joshys while we pleaded... then he made us lie head to toe, each of our faces in each other's nappied crotch and he locked our hands around each other. We couldn't help but have our noses squished into each other's soggy nappies. We were both messy faced and drooling and dribbling, while all we could smell was baby powder and warm soggy nappies. Both Daddies left us like that, while they got drinks and sat and chatted.

After what felt like forever, the buzzing went down and both me and Joshy started to catch our breath, both Daddies helped us up, unlocking our mittens. Daddy Max said "Now boys, we are going to give you a good scrubbing, before you go over our knees. Then we'll both be using your bottoms before we get you nappied for bed."

He took us both by the ear and we waddled behind him as he led the way to the bathroom. I could still feel my bottom plug buzzing lightly, I could still feel my peepee throbbing in its tiny cage, I could still feel my nappies, warm and soggy, rubbing my balls, I could still taste and smell both Daddies in my mouth.
(07-03-2019, 03:18 PM)wailer Wrote: After me and Joshy had licked each other clean, both Daddies took their phones again and Daddy Ben said "Now babies, it's time for you to get very very sore bottoms. But before that, you need to be taught that you are nothing but silly babies, no grownup thoughts in your head, just thinking about your nappies and your peepees and your bottoms...". He and Max turned the app on full, and the buzzing of our bottom dummies was clear to hear as both of us sort of fell to the ground moaning.

Daddy Max pulled out two pairs of mittens that had small clips to lock them together. He came over and slid them on my hands and Joshys while we pleaded... then he made us lie head to toe, each of our faces in each other's nappied crotch and he locked our hands around each other. We couldn't help but have our noses squished into each other's soggy nappies. We were both messy faced and drooling and dribbling, while all we could smell was baby powder and warm soggy nappies. Both Daddies left us like that, while they got drinks and sat and chatted.

After what felt like forever, the buzzing went down and both me and Joshy started to catch our breath, both Daddies helped us up, unlocking our mittens. Daddy Max said "Now boys, we are going to give you a good scrubbing, before you go over our knees. Then we'll both be using your bottoms before we get you nappied for bed."

He took us both by the ear and we waddled behind him as he led the way to the bathroom. I could still feel my bottom plug buzzing lightly, I could still feel my peepee throbbing in its tiny cage, I could still feel my nappies, warm and soggy, rubbing my balls, I could still taste and smell both Daddies in my mouth.
I always feel a master/daddy is alot stricter than what a mistress would be. what part of australia do you live in.