Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TRAINING YOUR MAN: AN INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL FOR WOMEN
(07-25-2017, 12:53 PM)Gemma Wrote: This is excellent and I would add a few more:

a) Ensure he is kept in chastity unless Mistress decides otherwise
b) Give him regular time in the corner under the supervision of female friends and yourself.  He is a bit slow so this provides time for him to understand his humiliation and position.
c) He must do all of the housework and have it closely inspected as he cannot be trusted to meet the right standards.
d) He must address all females respectfully as Maam or Miss reflecting his lowly status.
e) He must wear a nightie to bed always
f) If he needs something extra to wear to keep warm it should be a cardigan

There are many more which I am sure will be added.

Love them Gemma!

Yet on the cardigan... only if she begs for it showing her helplessness and dependence upon her Female Master's benevolence.  Otherwise, let her feel meek, weak and direly exposed to her surroundings.
Thank you for adding to the list Miss Gemma. This is valuable to both the Mistress and the sissy as it gives us more input and guidance about how our Superiors expect us to behave, Ma'am.
(07-25-2017, 03:33 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Thank you for adding to the list Miss Gemma.  This is valuable to both the Mistress and the sissy as it gives us more input and guidance about how our Superiors expect us to behave, Ma'am.

I would also add as a minimum regular spankings even when the sissy's behaviour is excellent.  One should not assume a weak and useless man will continue to do the right things without a regular reminder.
(07-27-2017, 10:30 PM)Gemma Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 03:33 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Thank you for adding to the list Miss Gemma.  This is valuable to both the Mistress and the sissy as it gives us more input and guidance about how our Superiors expect us to behave, Ma'am.

I would also add as a minimum regular spankings even when the sissy's behaviour is excellent.  One should not assume a weak and useless man will continue to do the right things without a regular reminder.

And in keeping with that spirit, my Wife does indeed administer regular spankings...referred in Her home as "daily discipline"...these spankings are not as painful or severe as a punishment thrashing, but they nevertheless hurt and serve as a daily reminder of my position...Just the act of handing her the paddle and requesting "permission to lower my panties and assume the disciplinary position" on a daily basis keeps me quite humble and respectful at all times.  Both corporal discipline and punishment are carried out with a great degree of formality...and I am expected to adhere to these formalities in each session.

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(07-28-2017, 11:49 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

And in keeping with that spirit, my Wife does indeed administer regular spankings...referred in Her home as "daily discipline"...these spankings are not as painful or severe as a punishment thrashing, but they nevertheless hurt and serve as a daily reminder of my position...Just the act of handing her the paddle and requesting "permission to lower my panties and assume the disciplinary position" on a daily basis keeps me quite humble and respectful at all times.  Both corporal discipline and punishment are carried out with a great degree of formality...and I am expected to adhere to these formalities in each session.

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Jamie Anne -

Are these 'Daily Reminders' REGULARLY SCGEDULED?  If so, usually at morning, mid-day or evening?
(08-02-2017, 01:53 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:49 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Jamie Anne -

Are these 'Daily Reminders' REGULARLY SCGEDULED?  If so, usually at morning, mid-day or evening?

Hey whyguys!  Daily discipline is almost always carried out at the end of the day...and by the way, this helps to keep me on my best behavior.  Although it's considered "discipline" and not punishment, if I've managed to irritate Her in some way during the day, She will frequently emphasize my need for improvement by swinging the paddle a little harder for the last ten or so swats to make clear the need for improvement!  

If I've committed an offense during the day that She considers more than a minor irritation, then I may receive an "on the spot" punishment or it will be noted in the punishment book for a later formal correction.

Jamieanne
(08-02-2017, 07:32 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hey whyguys!  Daily discipline is almost always carried out at the end of the day...and by the way, this helps to keep me on my best behavior.  Although it's considered "discipline" and not punishment, if I've managed to irritate Her in some way during the day, She will frequently emphasize my need for improvement by swinging the paddle a little harder for the last ten or so swats to make clear the need for improvement!  

If I've committed an offense during the day that She considers more than a minor irritation, then I may receive an "on the spot" punishment or it will be noted in the punishment book for a later formal correction.

Jamieanne

Jamie,

Glad to that such discipline incorporates both general and specific applications.... would seem then to cover all situations.  Thank you.
(08-13-2017, 01:05 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 07:32 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hey whyguys!  Daily discipline is almost always carried out at the end of the day...and by the way, this helps to keep me on my best behavior.  Although it's considered "discipline" and not punishment, if I've managed to irritate Her in some way during the day, She will frequently emphasize my need for improvement by swinging the paddle a little harder for the last ten or so swats to make clear the need for improvement!  

Jamieanne

Jamie,

Glad to that such discipline incorporates both general and specific applications.... would seem then to cover all situations.  Thank you.

I am glad to see the word discipline used here, as opposed to punishment. Let's face it: how often do we really need to be punished? Loving but firm discipline, carried out with a firm hand, keeps a man in his place. I also use the term"sissy" in a much more generic sense than we often see, where the man is robbed of his masculinity in creative and delicious ways. The woman who takes him over her knee should go about her task without hatred or anger. I've always felt that spanking, for example, should be much less about the pain than it is about the shame...a "beneficial humiliation" as some have called it. A firm hand spanking on the panties, administered with a power smile and done, preferably, in front of other females, allows a woman to exert control in ways that would not be thought possible. I've never gone in for all of the extreme examples of degradation, with loads of pain and completely robbing the sissy of any dignity whatsoever (we all know the scripts, I needn't recount the examples here). A woman doesn't need to be a totally sadistic bitch to exert control. I'm much more in favor of a woman using minimal means to control us, having us so well trained that we do as we're told. In my case, loving but firm discipline, administered by a woman who knows she is in control, with the male dressed in whatever finery she chooses for him, with female witnesses to enjoy the show, reduces me to putty. The other females being there legitimizes our disciplinary regimen and besides, it is a lot of fun for them!
(08-13-2017, 03:24 PM)Suzypants Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 01:05 PM)whyguys Wrote: Jamie,

I am glad to see the word discipline used here, as opposed to punishment. Let's face it: how often do we really need to be punished? Loving but firm discipline, carried out with a firm hand, keeps a man in his place. I also use the term"sissy" in a much more generic sense than we often see, where the man is robbed of his masculinity in creative and delicious ways. The woman who takes him over her knee should go about her task without hatred or anger. I've always felt that spanking, for example, should be much less about the pain than it is about the shame...a "beneficial humiliation" as some have called it. A firm hand spanking on the panties, administered with a power smile and done, preferably, in front of other females, allows a woman to exert control in ways that would not be thought possible. I've never gone in for all of the extreme examples of degradation, with loads of pain and completely robbing the sissy of any dignity whatsoever (we all know the scripts, I needn't recount the examples here). A woman doesn't need to be a totally sadistic bitch to exert control. I'm much more in favor of a woman using minimal means to control us, having us so well trained that we do as we're told. In my case, loving but firm discipline, administered by a woman who knows she is in control, with the male dressed in whatever finery she chooses for him, with female witnesses to enjoy the show, reduces me to putty. The other females being there legitimizes our disciplinary regimen and besides, it is a lot of fun for them!

Yes Suzy... punishment would be used for an isolated instance of aberrant behavior, while discipline is a means of making obedience a permanent aspect of a male girls personality and lifestyle.
(08-15-2017, 01:08 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 03:24 PM)Suzypants Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 01:05 PM)whyguys Wrote: Jamie,

Yes Suzy... punishment would be used for an isolated instance of aberrant behavior, while discipline is a means of making obedience a permanent aspect of a male girls personality and lifestyle.
further training can be added by making him buy, carry and read ladies weekly magazines every day, then be tested on them.