satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threat carried out
Just your nappy and plastic pants!  Shy 

Best be on all fours in the lounge then...

Neighbour will be so amazed..

Have you wet yet?

Heart Heart Heart
Karen (Neighboor) came over and first thing showed Mom pics of plastic panties she ordered from Amazon.(arrival date tomorrow) .Two pairs with snaps on each side, 2 pair pull ones.One pair was a Disney princess,one pair Dora the explorer,other two were pink.Karen told me well we discussed it when you good ,you’ll be in white diapers and panties like a little boy,when you’re really naughty guess what little girl.They broke put in such laughter I almost cried.I had never thought of being a girl.Karen asked Mom if I had use my diaper yet . On said not yet and they made pot of coffee gave me one and a12ounce glass of water.Karen said it will be so cute to see the expression on his face when he can’t hold it anymore for first time.Mom told me if I don’t tell one of them when I’ve wet and they check and I’m wet I will go over her knee for a first time spanking in front of Karen. Karen asked Mom if you could check me now Mom said sure and Karen put hand in front of my diaper and I was dry .My face was color of a fire engine.
Lots of water... Are you crawling in front of Mummy and Auntie Karen.

I think you'd better ask to be in the girly panties really, punishment being the awful boy ones.  Wink 

Did Mommy and Auntie buy any thing else?

Keep it wet..

Heart Heart Heart
Didn’t buy anything else yet They are having good time talking about it however.Heard them talking about otk wooden paddle.Karen told Mom she has girlfriend that has a craft shop and she would make her one with my name one it. Mom said she could hang in on kitchen wall in full view. You should have seen them look at me and giggle when they could definitely tell I peed in my diaper for first time .Thank goodness I remembered to tell them so I didn’t get spanked.They let me sit in wet diaper while they had another cup of coffee though.The first changing was soooo embarrassing.
Ralph, lets re-live that change,

Where were you changed?

Did they both take down your plastic pants and remove your stinky wet nappy..

Then what?

Details details so you can go red all over again! 

Love Mommy and Auntie Karen.

Heart Heart Heart
Since this was Karen’s idea for Mom to use diaper discipline she asked if she could change me and give Mom hints for naughty big boys .Mom grinned and said of course.I started to protest and got a severe look from both of them .I quickly shut up.Karen said lie on the mat she placed in the living room. I said can we do this in the bedroom,what if someone comes in .She laughed and said then the punishment would be even more effective wouldn’t it ?she said lift up your legs so I can get your panties down . Having her say my panties was the start of my humiliation. She undid the pins and opened my diaper and said well well you peed a lot your bottom is wet too.Ill clean you up so you won’t have a rash.She washed me with warm water and dried me off. Then told Mom I like these wipes they have
moisturizer in and will prevent chaffing.Make sure his bottom crack and balls are clean She lifted up my legs and used the wipes.Then said makes good spanking position also.Then asked Mom if she had razor and cream .Mom said why .Kar3n said clean up much easier if cleaning up poopy diaper.I flipped out and called her a bitch. Big mistake
(05-01-2019, 11:51 PM)Ralph Wrote: Since this was Karen’s idea for Mom to use diaper discipline she asked if she could change me and give Mom hints for naughty big boys .Mom grinned and said of course.I started to protest and got a severe look from both of them .I quickly shut up.Karen said lie on the mat she placed in the living room. I said can we do this in the bedroom,what if someone comes in .She laughed and said then the punishment would be even more effective wouldn’t it ?she said lift up your legs so I can get your panties down . Having her say my panties was the start of my humiliation. She undid the pins and opened my diaper and said well well you peed a lot your bottom is wet too.Ill clean you up so you won’t have  a  rash.She washed me with warm water and dried me off. Then told Mom I like these wipes they have
moisturizer in  and will prevent chaffing.Make sure his bottom crack and balls are clean She lifted up my legs and used the wipes.Then said makes good spanking position also.Then asked Mom if she had razor and cream .Mom said why .Kar3n said clean up much easier if cleaning up poopy diaper.I flipped out and called her a bitch. Big mistake

Oh, such fun, Ralph.  Auntie Karen is not about to let you EVER revert to being an 'adult' again.  Once a diapered baby, always a diapered baby! 

Welcome to your second childhood! 
Now Ralph, do babies have hairy bodies? No, so I think and probably Mommy thinks that Ralph needs to shave everything.  Rolleyes 

Perhaps today you and Mummy should go to the shops and buy some nice baby wipes, talcum powder and nappy cream, in your pants of course!  Big Grin 

The other panties should come today, will Auntie Karen and possibly her friends come over to see them?

Poor Ralph, Auntie Karen and Mommy should feed you warm milk from a bottle, you'll love sucking on a teat!

Heart Heart Heart
You will get used to it, I have.
Did I send you message about what happened next?