ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught in her knicker drawer
"I think you'd better get over my knee..."

"So you thought you'd have a rifle through my knicker drawer, did you, boy? Well if you like my knickers so much perhaps I should make you put on a pair and get over my knee for a spanking. How does that sound?"
(04-24-2019, 08:48 PM)Ali Wrote: "I think you'd better get over my knee..."

"So you thought you'd have a rifle through my knicker drawer, did you, boy? Well if you like my knickers so much perhaps I should make you put on a pair and get over my knee for a spanking. How does that sound?"

A boy caught invading the most intimate of female spaces deserves everything he gets!

A mother would put him into knickers - not her own, but more likely those of a sister, and make him wear them (and only them!) after a serious spanking!

If he persists, he'll be getting his own knicker drawer and a complete wardrobe of girl things and made to wear them as a punishment.

Lottie
Ha ha! That's funny, Lottie - that's pretty much exactly what happened to me. I wasn't in my mother's lingerie drawer, but I'd done something to deserve a spanking, and my mother made me go and borrow a pair of knickers from my little sister. She held them out for me to step into before she pulled me across her lap for my spanking. I had to stay in those knickers for the rest of the day.

And from then on my spankings would always include having to wear knickers - at first Lucy's then when she started to complain about me wearing them I was bought my own.
(04-25-2019, 08:21 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 08:48 PM)Ali Wrote: "I think you'd better get over my knee..."

A boy caught invading the most intimate of female spaces deserves everything he gets!

A mother would put him into knickers - not her own, but more likely those of a sister, and make him wear them (and only them!) after a serious spanking!

If he persists, he'll be getting his own knicker drawer and a complete wardrobe of girl things and made to wear them as a punishment.

Lottie

I got caught by my aunt. I was staying with her during the summer holidays, and when she said she was going shopping I was into her underwear drawer in seconds. Unfortunately she had forgotten something and came back to find the drawer wide open, and me naked except for a a white lacy bra and knicker set that I had put on. I got a sound spanking and was sent to bet (at about 3.30 in the afternoon) and told not to get up until she came and told me I could, which was the next morning, when she made me wear my younger cousins clothes for the rest of my stay. I was about 11 years old, and she was only about 8, but everything fitted me as I was so weak and puny. I looked a proper sissy.
Was your cousin around to see you forced to wear her clothes, Nicola?

It's even more embarrassing being dressed as a little girl if there are younger girls around, isn't it? And did you suffer any further spankings? I used to hate being put across my mother's lap and having my dress or skirt lifted up to reveal my knickers before a spanking.
(04-29-2019, 04:24 PM)Ali Wrote: Was your cousin around to see you forced to wear her clothes, Nicola?

It's even more embarrassing being dressed as a little girl if there are younger girls around, isn't it? And did you suffer any further spankings? I used to hate being put across my mother's lap and having my dress or skirt lifted up to reveal my knickers before a spanking.

Occasionally my cousin would see me in her clothes, she thought that it was the funniest thing ever! Most of the time she or her sister weren't around though. I would get spankings fairly often, sometimes even in front of my aunts lady friends if they happened to be visiting at the time. Knickers down spankings were only ever administered in private.
What did your aunt's friends think about seeing a boy wearing little girls' clothes? And being taken across her lap, with his knickers revealed, for a spanking?

I remember always being acutely embarrassed about being spanked in front of non-family members.
(05-02-2019, 02:24 PM)Ali Wrote: What did your aunt's friends think about seeing a boy wearing little girls' clothes? And being taken across her lap, with his knickers revealed, for a spanking?

I remember always being acutely embarrassed about being spanked in front of non-family members.

I think her friends were quite shocked to be honest, especially in the beginning, but they soon came around to the idea.  A lot of times on first meeting they may not have noticed that i was actually a boy, but my aunt always told them, which I used to dread! I was so ashamed, especially when I got a spanking, because I was always afraid that they would notice my little erection. I felt deeply embarrassed and humiliated by the whole thing, but I really used to enjoy wearing womens or girls clothes, which is what got me into the situation in the first place, and that always used to excite me. Luckily I was very small in that area (and still am), so most of the time it didnt notice.
I was always afraid that I would be seen by children that I went to school with when we were out, but luckily I didnt stand out too much as a boy in girls clothes, and my aunt lived far enough away from my school that meeting anyone was unlikely anyway.
I used to dread being recognised by someone I knew when I was in my punishment clothes.

My more extreme punishment clothes, like baby clothes and frilly little girl dresses, were kept for home, but if I was in a week of punishment clothes then often there'd be no choice but to go out at some point. And then my mother would ask if I wanted to look like a silly boy in a dress, or if I wanted her to make me look like a little girl.

Much as it embarrassed me, I felt I had no choice but to ask her to make me look like a proper girl, rather than just a boy in a dress. And of course if I complained about having to wear tights, or maybe a pink skirt, my mother would just say "Well it was you who asked to look like a little girl, Ali".
That is the problem, needing to look more like a girl is embarassing in itself, and having to ask to be made more girlie just so no one will realise what you really are is so humiliating. During my stays with my aunt she would allow me to grow my hair for this very reason, and then she would style it and accessorise it with alice bands and hair clips.
She would use the threat of exposure to keep me in line.