BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing sissies
Kissing sissies

The boys' Aunt had dressed them both as little girls, in dresses just too short to hide their pretty frilly panties. As their final humiliation before being put to bed together, they were forced to stand and kiss each other. Their Aunt had told them that whichever boy failed to make the most effort would be taken across her lap for a sound and prolonged spanking, with his dress up over his waist and his knickers round his knees.
(04-24-2019, 08:35 PM)Ali Wrote: Kissing sissies

The boys' Aunt had dressed them both as little girls, in dresses just too short to hide their pretty frilly panties. As their final humiliation before being put to bed together, they were forced to stand and kiss each other. Their Aunt had told them that whichever boy failed to make the most effort would be taken across her lap for a sound and prolonged spanking, with his dress up over his waist and his knickers round his knees.

When I started to learn ballet when I was nine, mummy used to dress me in girls nylon panties, a girls vest, my ballet tights, a girly blouse, shorts and Mary-Janes to go to and from dance class. I didn't like dressing as a sissy but mummy insisted.
The boys as well as the girls all wore a leotard with tights and ballet slippers. The boys leotard was black cotton-lycra and the girls a soft lavender coloured nylon-lycra. The boys ballet slippers were black the girls pink satin. Mummy insisted because I was a sissy and had an older sister that had outgrown leotards and slippers that I would wear her hand me downs.
The school principal Miss Kerry, insisted that when the students get to the dance studio that they had to greet each other. The girls would kiss each other on the cheek, the boys would shake hands with each other. The boys would bow to the girls and the girls curtsey to the boys and say hello.
One time when I was eleven and about to bow to one of the girls Miss Kerry said "Darling, you can kiss the girls cheeks now because your a sissy and you must kiss the boys on the lips. That's what sissies do." She then called all the students together and told them "From now on I was to kiss the girls cheek and the boys lips because that's the proper way for sissies to greet their friends. Any other sissies that want to kiss the boys may do so.
No one else did it and I hated it. After quite a while, I started to enjoy kissing the boys especially when some of them held me close and returned the kiss.
When I was twelve mummy made me wear skirts as well as blouses and lipstick to dance class. I loved kissing the boys while wearing lipstick.
That must be so embarrassing - kissing other boys while wearing a leotard, panties and tights and the teacher telling everyone that you were a sissy.

What did the girls think when you dressed the same as them?
Yes Ali, it was embarrassing at first, but I did learn to enjoy kissing the boys as I said earlier.
The girls loved that I dressed the same as them especially when I started wearing skirts with my blouses to and from class.
I got invited to a lot of sleepovers with the girls and we did all the girly things like make-up and trying on the clothes of the girl whose house we were at. I most of all loved trying on their prettiest party dresses with lots of petticoats and make-up.
So I guess after a while you got used to being dressed in girls' clothes and people thinking you were a sissy. That's pretty much what happened to me too - at first I hated it, but by the time I was 14 I was choosing my own girls' clothes to wear.

Did you wear knickers to your sleepovers? I remember girls being especially intrigued about whether I was wearing knickers under my dress or skirt.
(05-02-2019, 02:22 PM)Ali Wrote: So I guess after a while you got used to being dressed in girls' clothes and people thinking you were a sissy. That's pretty much what happened to me too - at first I hated it, but by the time I was 14 I was choosing my own girls' clothes to wear.

Did you wear knickers to your sleepovers? I remember girls being especially intrigued about whether I was wearing knickers under my dress or skirt.

Yes Ali, I wore knickers, or as I prefer to call them panties, under my skirts all the time. 
The girls loved that I was so like them and still a boy. I really loved being with the girls as they treated me as if I were a girl. 
We had no secrets. They would undress in front of me and not think anything about it. I would undress in front of them and they would sometimes laugh at my penis but only in fun. They would say things like, what's that for? That makes your panties look silly. 
I didn't mind them having fun talking about my little thingy but I would rather they played with it like mummy encouraged me to do in her old satin panties.