satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimwear - Which is more feminine?
(04-17-2019, 08:23 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:07 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I've been considering buying a ladies swimsuit. 
As I am in my middle years, I am strongly leaning toward a ladies 1 piece. 
Do you think a women's 1 piece or a 2 piece bikini more feminine?
Thoughts, ideas, pleyour share what you think, thanks.
Hi. It depends entirely on whether or not you have the figure to pull it off!  If you have saggy breasts and belly, you aren't going to look good in a bikini.  A one-piece swimsuit covers a multitude of sins and it usually the better option.  The frilier and more flowery the better for that added femininity that you can never have too much of. This is why women have so many options in swimwear and all other apparel.

However, go with what you want!

Lottie xxx
Great reply Lottie, thank you.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
I do think you have missed the point. Toxic masculinity has imposed the "bikini" figure on Female Masters.
So sissys diet exercise and become that hour glass figure. Wear the tiniest bikini!

Re-order ourselves to display sissy curves whilst Female Masters ogle our tiny waists and pert bodies.
(04-18-2019, 04:35 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 08:23 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:07 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I've been considering buying a ladies swimsuit. 
As I am in my middle years, I am strongly leaning toward a ladies 1 piece. 
Do you think a women's 1 piece or a 2 piece bikini more feminine?
Thoughts, ideas, pleyour share what you think, thanks.
Hi. It depends entirely on whether or not you have the figure to pull it off!  If you have saggy breasts and belly, you aren't going to look good in a bikini.  A one-piece swimsuit covers a multitude of sins and it usually the better option.  The frilier and more flowery the better for that added femininity that you can never have too much of. This is why women have so many options in swimwear and all other apparel.

However, go with what you want!

Lottie xxx
Great reply Lottie, thank you.

YES the bikini is the way to go - BUT what to do about the frontal appendage especially when IN that CB contraption it is supposed to make the flat front
appearance more appealing - then it is best to have that flutter skirt coverage masking it picture image post #9.
Some female masters see a big advantage of a one piece is that, the older versions at least, they can sometimes be boned to shape you. Mine is VERY boned and has a rear zip which is awkward to close.
Off to the tanning salon so I have those distinct lighter parts.  Smile 

So diet, exercise and generally aim for as hour glass as you can.

And yes I see the edges are curled over!

Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-20-2019, 09:49 PM)LMichelle TV Wrote: Off to the tanning salon so I have those distinct lighter parts.  Smile 

Heart Heart Heart

Lovely sissy! Thanks for sharing cannot wait to see your sissy tan lines!!
(04-28-2019, 04:08 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 09:49 PM)LMichelle TV Wrote: Off to the tanning salon so I have those distinct lighter parts.  Smile 

Heart Heart Heart

Sissy tanning lines - wear a bikini bra top or large pasties during the tanning and then sport your tanned lines with minimal pubic coverage.
NOW THAT IS SOME SISSY !
(04-28-2019, 04:35 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Smile
(04-28-2019, 04:08 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

Heart Heart :eart:

Sissy tanning lines - wear a bikini bra top or large pasties during the tanning and then sport your tanned lines with minimal pubic coverage.
NOW THAT IS SOME SISSY !

Smile Heart   I love the sissy tan lines on my sissy!!  It is like a brand that he is constantly in fear of being revealed  and soo sexy when it is!!