satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prom dresses
I do agree with you that your brother should be in dresses and skirts.  My niece believes in dressing males as sissy boys as well.  She has X-dressed not only her boyfriend but his sons as well.  Thee boys now own several dresses as does her boyfriend and wear them everyday.  She also makes her boyfriend have sex with other males (orally).   He seems to like it.  My niece also knows I wear dresses and such except I go outside in them.  My mom started me wearing dresses at age 11 and I grew up as a sissy boy.
(04-14-2019, 06:57 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: Hello everyone I’m a new member to this forum and my name states who I am. I’m a superior girl. I’m 24 and I love with my little brother who is financially dependent on me. Over the last few weeks I’ve been inspired by a particular story on this forum. I’m on the verge on giving my brother an ultimatum. Get a job or I’ll makw him wear prom dresses. Let me know what you all think.

Supergirl18
I've read all the post so far and feel you should start slowly, make him wear an apron (frilly of course) then add feminine rubber gloves to protect his hands. If you can do this don't let him take them off until you say so, I like the idea of not washing his underwear so he will have to borrow yours. You could then move onto his trousers or you could wash them all at the same time and offer him a skirt to wear while they are drying. If you succeed then get some photos of him in knickers, skirt , apron and rubber gloves. The rest I am sure will come easy.  good luck.

P
Yes Superior Girl... *sigh* You truly seem a model of what Future Women shall be!...  we all look forward to hearing of Your further progress in reversing the past false notions of the nature of Women and males!

Also, it would be wonderful if You were to make known the re-training of Your brother to other Female friends and tell us of Their reactions, as such would be a great opportunity to spread the reality of Female superiority among other young Women...

Might You have done so in any ways already?
Resurrecting a thread as the theme of Prom dresses around Autumn is fun. 

Gosh I really want to try the look and have a night out. 

Heart Heart Heart
(09-02-2019, 02:34 PM)melodie Wrote: I do agree with you that your brother should be in dresses and skirts.  My niece believes in dressing males as sissy boys as well.  She has X-dressed not only her boyfriend but his sons as well.  Thee boys now own several dresses as does her boyfriend and wear them everyday.  She also makes her boyfriend have sex with other males (orally).   He seems to like it.  My niece also knows I wear dresses and such except I go outside in them.  My mom started me wearing dresses at age 11 and I grew up as a sissy boy.

Wow, Melodie.  Does your niece know about this Forum?  She might enjoy participating here.

How did she evolve into wanting to petticoat males, especially her sons?  Did your mom have any influence on her?

And making her boyfriend give oral to other males?  That's pretty intense.

You were so lucky with your mom to grow up as a sissy boy wearing dresses, panties and all.

I always wished.

Miss Kimmi
(09-24-2019, 07:16 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 02:34 PM)melodie Wrote: I do agree with you that your brother should be in dresses and skirts.  My niece believes in dressing males as sissy boys as well.  She has X-dressed not only her boyfriend but his sons as well.  Thee boys now own several dresses as does her boyfriend and wear them everyday.  She also makes her boyfriend have sex with other males (orally).   He seems to like it.  My niece also knows I wear dresses and such except I go outside in them.  My mom started me wearing dresses at age 11 and I grew up as a sissy boy.

Wow, Melodie.  Does your niece know about this Forum?  She might enjoy participating here.

How did she evolve into wanting to petticoat males, especially her sons?  Did your mom have any influence on her?

And making her boyfriend give oral to other males?  That's pretty intense.

You were so lucky with your mom to grow up as a sissy boy wearing dresses, panties and all.

I always wished.

Miss Kimmi
Superior Girl, have you sought medical/psych advice, assistance? Any boy can be Sissified, but arguing with him can't. Modern HRT therapy is effective and safe. An option to consider. Along with other methods which I could mention.
Robin77 please finish your thought as to the other methods you are referring to.
(12-12-2019, 03:30 PM)bobbie rae Wrote: Robin77 please finish your thought as to the other methods you are referring to.

Surgical procedures. Inpatient and Outpatient.
  Various proper medications.
  Fannychub Injections.
  Rectal Arousal Nodules.

I never wear bras. Or panties, for that matter. I boast bodacious Sissy Titties.
  The "girls" wobble, jounce, bounce, judder at every delicate step in my 5" Strappies and Peep-Toes.

During spankings, my extensive Undertitties slap Spanking Chair sides at each painful Spank! 
  Gentlemen enjoy "Fondling" my Titties, sucking my Teats.

Recently, Mother stripped me for an outdoor Spencer Paddling. She scowled.

"Robin, your Melons are drooping, and you have cellulite." She pinched my left Teat. Hard. I farted.

I spent several weeks in Sissy Hospital.

¬†¬†    

It really would be wonderful if you could get your niece interested in our Forum.   A female who dresses not only her boyfriend but her sons?  

She would likely enjoy her time here.  You just know we will.

How do her boys react to having to wear dresses?

Is your niece the daughter of one of your sisters?  Did your sister let on to her that you grew up as a sissy boy in dresses?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(04-14-2019, 09:41 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: I really don’t know. I suppose I can’t just order a dozen dresses and throw out his old clothes and hope that he wears them.
Of course you hold the upper hand with your situation. You will have Him in a prom dress in no time if you play your cards right and don’t push. Start by removing all of his underwear and replace them with Panties. He will find they feel quite nice quickly, continue to replace his clothes with the clothes YOU want to see him in, no job no money for clothes. He soon will have Panties and little else and will soon be in his first skirt, which he will also find quite comfortable. You will find that He either goes to work or wears what you want him to wear. Pick up a prom dress and hang it in his closet and tell him that when you get home from work he is either gone or wearing the dress you have picked out for him. Oh by the way don’t forget the bra, pantyhose and flats.