468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prom dresses
Welcome to the site! You are definitely in the right place. I second the advice here to take it slow. At each step make him think he is in for pleasure, even it doesn’t end up that way.

You are his older sister, so he almost certainly secretly looks up to you, and probably fancies you as well. If you leave your underwear out so it is accessible to him, it is likely he will use it as a masturbatory aid. Try to catch him at it - that will give you all the ammunition you need to mould him to your will.

He is a lucky boy!
(04-15-2019, 05:30 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: I want to thank everyone who had been supportive and that have gave me ideas. So, last night I decided to take my old prom dress out of my closet and walked up to my brother an accused him of wearing it. He became very defensive at times and denied denied denied. I actually did not think at all that he was wearing it I just wanted to know what his reaction would be. I then decided to take away his laptop and I told him that unless he does more around the house or gets a job that he wouldn’t be getting it back. Step two I think I may leave some panties around the house and see if he wears them or touches them in any way. I’ll keep everyone updated!

Maybe he denied a little too much!  It might be worthwhile to check out his browser history to see what he's been doing on line, and just where he's been.  
(04-15-2019, 09:52 PM)mikki Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 05:30 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: I want to thank everyone who had been supportive and that have gave me ideas. So, last night I decided to take my old prom dress out of my closet and walked up to my brother an accused him of wearing it. He became very defensive at times and denied denied denied. I actually did not think at all that he was wearing it I just wanted to know what his reaction would be. I then decided to take away his laptop and I told him that unless he does more around the house or gets a job that he wouldn’t be getting it back. Step two I think I may leave some panties around the house and see if he wears them or touches them in any way. I’ll keep everyone updated!

Maybe he denied a little too much!  It might be worthwhile to check out his browser history to see what he's been doing on line, and just where he's been.  
Excellent idea!
Hi SuperiorGirl: if you want the experience of a feminized man many years ago, I recognize that when you feel attraction for skirts and panties you want to dress in secret, without anyone seeing you. If you get your brother dressed in skirts and panties and you catch him in flagrante, at that moment he will be yours forever
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
(04-14-2019, 06:57 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: Hello everyone I’m a new member to this forum and my name states who I am. I’m a superior girl. I’m 24 and I love with my little brother who is financially dependent on me. Over the last few weeks I’ve been inspired by a particular story on this forum. I’m on the verge on giving my brother an ultimatum. Get a job or I’ll makw him wear prom dresses. Let me know what you all think.

Hello Ms Superior Girl

Great that you are feminizing your brother. Have you thought of making him wear a maid's uniform and high heels to do the housework, Ma'am?

*curtsy*
Welcome to the forum. You mentioned one story that was particularly inspirational. Might we ask which one?

Prom dresses are a good idea. They are very feminine and readily available in a variety of styles, and at reasonable prices, especially if you look at online sources, or in thrift and consignment shops. After an initial adjustment, he will love them.

I would highly recommend resources such as Lady Misato at http://www.rwddh.com/ and Elise Sutton at https://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html. Much of this won't apply to your situation, but the underlying philosophy is worth exploring.

Hopefully you will use this experience as a way to grow personally. Best wishes and good luck!

(04-14-2019, 06:57 PM)SuperiorGirl18 Wrote: Hello everyone I’m a new member to this forum and my name states who I am. I’m a superior girl. I’m 24 and I love with my little brother who is financially dependent on me. Over the last few weeks I’ve been inspired by a particular story on this forum. I’m on the verge on giving my brother an ultimatum. Get a job or I’ll makw him wear prom dresses. Let me know what you all think.