468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women now control more wealth then men
Just read an article where women in the US now control $14 trillion in wealth, more than men. Globally women control 30% of total wealth.  Women control the economy and can now determine who represents them in government, board rooms and their homes. Real power.
(04-12-2019, 06:40 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Just read an article where women in the US now control $14 trillion in wealth, more than men. Globally women control 30% of total wealth.  Women control the economy and can now determine who represents them in government, board rooms and their homes. Real power.

Yes! Compare where women were in 1918 and where they are now.  In 1918, in spite of their vital contribution during the Great War, women still had to go around in corsets and petticoats and most could only ever expect to be full time housewives and mothers and they had very limited control over their lives.  The Great War helped women to liberate themselves and they were "rewarded" (actually should have been given years ago) with the right to vote.  Since that time women have demonstrated that not only can they do anything a man can do, but they can actually do it better!

Girls are outperforming boys at school at every level and around 60% of all graduates are women. A good education is the key to success in an ever changing economy and so women are better placed than men to thrive and earn more money and start up their own businesses - over the coming decades women will occupy more senior positions and control an ever greater share of global wealth.  We could have a women President by 2020 (more women are coming forward as candidates in both parties)

I believe that we are on the verge of a genderquake - where the balance of economic and political power tilts decisively in favour of women!

Lottie
(04-13-2019, 08:32 AM)Lottie Wrote: I believe that we are on the verge of a genderquake - where the balance of economic and political power tilts decisively in favour of women!

Lottie

Yes, the gender quake is coming and its going to be a wonderful ride to see the once dominate alpha male struggled in the new women control world. The message that masclinity is toxic is growing, along with more mothers encouraging gender creative play. We still have much work to do today to achieve this in the next decade or two.

RF
(04-14-2019, 04:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 08:32 AM)Lottie Wrote: I believe that we are on the verge of a genderquake - where the balance of economic and political power tilts decisively in favour of women!

Lottie

Yes, the gender quake is coming and its going to be a wonderful ride to see the once dominate alpha male struggled in the new women control world. The message that masclinity is toxic is growing, along with more mothers encouraging gender creative play. We still have much work to do today to achieve this in the next decade or two.

RF

I honestly think it is best if males are not allowed to own any wealth anymore, we will become the property of female mistresses.