468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Chastity
as i think more about our evolving Female led society/matriarchy i can't seem to find a single negative point to male chastity.  The positives of chastity include; more productive males, my obedient males, zero rape, zero sexual offenses, chase males will be hard pressed to cat call or show disrespect to any woman at any age, and i don't know the science but i bet males would be more healthy under chastity as long as they are milked by their female owners.  Are there any negatives to chastity.  Chastity should start at a young age, supervised by mothers and sisters and then handed off to wives.  my wife now insists i wear panties as a way to prevent masturbation which is quite effective but a combination of chastity and feminization is probably the best way drive true obedience.
No logical argument against total male chastity. As you state a more productive male work force with Female Masters in charge. Of course to prevent any free genitals an all Female Masters force can be created.
Sexual offences would rightly drop to near zero. With sentences of life as a sissy for those removing any device or crimes against Female Supremacy.

Yes I agree whole heartedly.
(04-11-2019, 04:20 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: No logical argument against total male chastity. As you state a more productive male work force with Female Masters in charge. Of course to prevent any free genitals an all Female Masters force can be created.
Sexual offences would rightly drop to near zero. With sentences of life as a sissy for those removing any device or crimes against Female Supremacy.

Yes I agree whole heartedly.

I like the concept of crimes against female supremacy. I agree this should be criminal. I also think chastity should be mandatory because every male is guilty of being a potential rapist.
I love chastity and wear it often, but in terms of productivity, it makes it worse for me in terms of work. Home life is better, but at the office, I am so horny that I look at the web more and waste times on formus. I would not go without my chastity, but that is the hardest part for me