ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taken shopping for a dress
(04-10-2019, 12:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love it, reminds me of the countless number of bratty boys brought to my aunt Donna shop. Most arrived in boy gear, a few had panties and tights on under their boy clothes. They always left in a frilly frock, petticoats and panties usually when a look of shock and horror.

RF

Chris   did you ever get to help your auntie undress the boys and put them in panties?
(07-25-2020, 11:48 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 12:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love it, reminds me of the countless number of bratty boys brought to my aunt Donna shop. Most arrived in boy gear, a few had panties and tights on under their boy clothes. They always left in a frilly frock, petticoats and panties usually when a look of shock and horror.

RF

Chris   did you ever get to help your auntie undress the boys and put them in panties?
It might be worth reading her ‘introduction‘ thread; I would say she became very involved  Big Grin

RF

Yes, I worked at my aunt's shop starting at 10 into my college years. For the most part, the mothers were the ones to get the brats into panties. I did have the pleasure of putting them into dresses, petticoats, and tying ribbons into their hair. I was a firecracker tomboy so the idea of petticoating blow me away and left a lasting impression. Message me to discuss further.

RF
It might be interesting to read of some of these brats having exciting moments raising the fitting to the next level !
I can imagine that all those folds of petticoat fabric tickling the tender legs at thigh level would cause some reaction.
(07-26-2020, 12:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

Yes, I worked at my aunt's shop starting at 10 into my college years. For the most part, the mothers were the ones to get the brats into panties. I did have the pleasure of putting them into dresses, petticoats, and tying ribbons into their hair. I was a firecracker tomboy so the idea of petticoating blow me away and left a lasting impression. Message me to discuss further.

RF
I bet it was.

I was fairly young when I was put into a dress for the first time but for a boy of ‘awareness’ age it must have been one hell of a moment. My regime was one of punishment up until reaching adulthood but I imagine some of the ‘victims’ here will have had to completely alter their lifestyle permanently overnight.
another laughable fake series of photoshopped garbage, proves one thing,, this is still a far fetched  one handed fantasy thought.. which is ok ,     evil people ( not you of course) need to learn that boys have rights too just like girls

silly fake photoshopped images are so funny..  thanks for a laugh

beef stew tonight

thanks

Ronny
(07-30-2020, 09:10 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: another laughable fake series of photoshopped garbage, proves one thing,, this is still a far fetched  one handed fantasy thought.. which is ok ,     evil people ( not you of course) need to learn that boys have rights too just like girls

silly fake photoshopped images are so funny..  thanks for a laugh

beef stew tonight

thanks

Ronny
Oh stop it, Ronny

You’re whetting my taste buds again. 

I agree of course that boys have rights and look forward to the day where the significant proportion that want to are granted the right be society to wear the depicted attire without fear of ridicule.

If you’ll excuse me, I just need to go switch the slow cooker on  Cool