ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taken shopping for a dress
He'd begged to be allowed to change in the changing room, but his mother had insisted he try on his new dress in the shop.

"I shouldn't worry too much about stripping off out here, darling," she said. "Everyone knows you have panties on..."
Love it, reminds me of the countless number of bratty boys brought to my aunt Donna shop. Most arrived in boy gear, a few had panties and tights on under their boy clothes. They always left in a frilly frock, petticoats and panties usually when a look of shock and horror.

RF
[Image: 3dbo1.jpg]

[Image: Forma4.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5818.jpg]

[Image: preview.jpg]

[Image: 113184430.jpg]
Nicely down Andrew you certainty have the look on those pretty brats faces. The only think missing is the overjoyed tomboy proudly dressed as a boy in a baseball cap laughing her a$$ over and enjoying every minute as the brat is turned into a docile prissy princess.

RF
(04-10-2019, 12:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Nicely down Andrew you certainty have the look on those pretty brats faces. The only think missing is the overjoyed tomboy proudly dressed as a boy in a baseball cap laughing her a$$ over and enjoying every minute as the brat is turned into a docile prissy princess.

RF

Or the girl friends as Mommy takes her little girl shopping for more pretty dresses.

Is it warm enough for light Summer dresses Ms RF?
(04-09-2019, 03:31 PM)Ali Wrote: He'd begged to be allowed to change in the changing room, but his mother had insisted he try on his new dress in the shop.

"I shouldn't worry too much about stripping off out here, darling," she said. "Everyone knows you have panties on..."

There is nothing that crushes the fragile male ego than having to wear panties - the ultimate humiliation!

But there is plenty of other garments that a boy can be humiliated in - little girl frocks, a schoolgirl's uniform, being forced to dress as a Disney Princess! The range of feminine apparel is endless!

Lottie
It wasn't always a dress or skirt that I found to be the most humiliating.

Mummy sometimes made me wear shorts, but with tights and panties on underneath. So in theory shorts were quite boyish, but in practice a pair of white lacy tights, or pale pink ones, and frilly knickers on too, made the whole outfit utterly girly.
Some recent dress fittings.

(04-10-2019, 12:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love it, reminds me of the countless number of bratty boys brought to my aunt Donna shop. Most arrived in boy gear, a few had panties and tights on under their boy clothes. They always left in a frilly frock, petticoats and panties usually when a look of shock and horror.

RF
And without their Gameboy, eh?
(04-13-2019, 09:13 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote: Some recent dress fittings.

Those look divine, Andrew Jane.

And while some of them look happier than others to be getting fitted for dresses, they’ll all be better people for it in the long haul.

(04-10-2019, 12:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Nicely down Andrew you certainty have the look on those pretty brats faces. The only think missing is the overjoyed tomboy proudly dressed as a boy in a baseball cap laughing her a$$ over and enjoying every minute as the brat is turned into a docile prissy princess.

RF
The thing is that tomboys have generally had their day being prissy princesses (when going to a wedding or an old fashioned relatives) whereas all too often boys seem to be immune from similar obligations. 

It is beholden upon our future society to ensure that all boys experience the restrictions and benefits (it is often forgotten in such discussions that there are many joys to be discovered for boys) in wearing dresses and prissy clothing generally.