satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old fashioned leather toddler harnesses.
I like the one on ebay, its a Wilf creation I think, I would love to have one like that.
I wore a brown leather harness out in the yard from age 6 up to age 10. Lots of memories. Would be glad to share them with anyone interested

Bill S
(10-17-2016, 01:05 AM)bfar1 Wrote: I wore a brown leather harness out in the yard  from age 6  up to age 10. Lots of memories. Would be glad to share them with anyone interested

Bill S

Please do Bill would love to hear your stories being out in the yard in a leather harness.
(10-17-2016, 11:36 AM)bAByBunnykins Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 01:05 AM)bfar1 Wrote: I wore a brown leather harness out in the yard  from age 6  up to age 10. Lots of memories. Would be glad to share them with anyone interested

Bill S

Please do Bill would love to hear your stories being out in the yard in a leather harness.

I stayed with my aunt over the summer. Both parents worked. She lived in a large 4 family  home owned by my grandmother.  I had 2 cousin younger than me  ages 6 and 4
I was 6  going on 7 years old. We had a yard in back which was small but had a swing set and  sandbox.. It was ok at first,but being out in the yard everyday got pretty boring for me.
The yard was fenced and the gate had a spring opening that we could not open. However,there was a large cement ash box which was used to  dump the furnace ashes from the coal. I learned how to climb the fence and get up on the ash box and then jump down into the alley.  My cousins were not as willing to adventure and so off I went. It was a huge mistake.
The first time I got spanked and a a warning not to try it again. However, i just could not help myself and tried it again. That's when the harness came.
My aunt got me a brown leather baby harness and told me that she had no choice but to put me in it.  I pleaded with her and promised never again to  run off, but it fell on deaf ears. She not only put me in the harness ,but also a diaper and plastic pants. I had a cotton wash line rope leash about 20 feet long. It was tied high up on a wash line post way out of reach. The harness buckles were in back. The buckles were taped over as was the knot that tied the leash to my harness. My 2 cousins of course were spared this . The leash was long enough to reach the fence,but I could not climb it. I tried awful hard trying to get out of that harness but I never could.
I was ever so embarrassed and frustrated.  I spent the entire summer on that leash and also the following summers. I also wore the harness on outings to the park and pool. We would often go shopping with my grandmother and aunts and I was in that harness every time. My 2 cousins did get a harness for those trips which made me feel a little better,but not much.
Love making baby reins for sissies and  those that need restraints   just started making some from a new material hope you all enjoy ..  and yes we make them for those mummies and mistresses  and you little sissies
https://postimg.org/image/h1vgughux/
(11-16-2016, 10:09 PM)Miss Racheal Wrote: Love making baby reins for sissies and  those that need restraints   just started making some from a new material hope you all enjoy ..  and yes we make them for those mummies and mistresses  and you little sissies
https://postimg.org/image/h1vgughux/

well done miss Rachel xxxxxxx
(11-16-2016, 07:24 AM)The bfar1 Wrote:

Bill S

I stayed with my aunt over the summer. Both parents worked. She lived in a large 4 family  home owned by my grandmother.  I had 2 cousin younger than me  ages 6 and 4
I was 6  going on 7 years old. We had a yard in back which was small but had a swing set and  sandbox.. It was ok at first,but being out in the yard everyday got pretty boring for me.
The yard was fenced and the gate had a spring opening that we could not open. However,there was a large cement ash box which was used to  dump the furnace ashes from the coal. I learned how to climb the fence and get up on the ash box and then jump down into the alley.  My cousins were not as willing to adventure and so off I went. It was a huge mistake.
The first time I got spanked and a a warning not to try it again. However, i just could not help myself and tried it again. That's when the harness came.
My aunt got me a brown leather baby harness and told me that she had no choice but to put me in it.  I pleaded with her and promised never again to  run off, but it fell on deaf ears. She not only put me in the harness ,but also a diaper and plastic pants. I had a cotton wash line rope leash about 20 feet long. It was tied high up on a wash line post way out of reach. The harness buckles were in back. The buckles were taped over as was the knot that tied the leash to my harness. My 2 cousins of course were spared this . The leash was long enough to reach the fence,but I could not climb it. I tried awful hard trying to get out of that harness but I never could.
I was ever so embarrassed and frustrated.  I spent the entire summer on that leash and also the following summers. I also wore the harness on outings to the park and pool. We would often go shopping with my grandmother and aunts and I was in that harness every time. My 2 cousins did get a harness for those trips which made me feel a little better,but not much.
How embarrassing, being spanked like that. Did your cousins watch you get your spanking? Was it on your bare bottom?

And when your aunt took you out in your reins did she keep you in your nappy and plastic pants? Or did she just put your into those when you were in the yard?
I used to get put into leather reins as they were called . I remember that they were white with a bunny rabbit on them . Later it was the seatbelt type which i still have on my wheelchair .
Adding thumbless locking mittens could increase the humiliating level of helplessness and when wearing diapers (nappies) there would be no relief
in attempting to remove them. One would just simply have to go with the flow after all one has all the comforts of home when wearing one's very
own personal porta potty !
(11-16-2016, 07:24 AM)bfar1 Wrote:

Bill S

She did put  me in plastic pants on some outings. Usually on shopping trips where it was easier to be in plastic pants than stopping for a bathroom. The harness was very humiliating as I was by far the oldest. But I always fought it by pulling and tugging. I tried so many times to get it off, but I just got more frustrated. The thing was a harness was a pretty common thing in those days,so even though I was in a harness, I didn't attract as much attention as today's  leashing. But I still hated it and the restrictions it  kept me on.