satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old fashioned leather toddler harnesses.
Has anyone memories of being tightly harnessed over diapers/nappies, rubbers and other baby garments? It was my Nanny's final act before walking me out. Strapping me tightly in and attaching the leather reins. A tight rein kept on me at all times. Today I have similar from Wilf at Reincheck, I think he has now retired unfortunately.
(06-02-2016, 05:22 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Has anyone memories of being tightly harnessed over diapers/nappies, rubbers and other baby garments? 

I had the "pleasure" of having to wear baby safety harnesses at different times in my youth.  My mother was a firm believer in them.  Just when I thought I'd outgrown mine, something would happen, and I'd find myself in a new one.  They were a constant feature during my pre-school years, to keep me in the yard and away from the many attractive nuisances in my neighborhood.  By first grade, its use had diminished, to the point where I thought I had outgrown it.  

Then, soon after second grade started, my family moved across country, and my mother got me a new one, "for my own safety," as she put it.  I had to wear it in the car, and be on a leash whenever we stopped.  I was also diapered during that trip, too, as I had a previous history of wetting in the back seat.  My mother continued to put me in the harness for many months in our new neighborhood.  

Later, after I got in some serious trouble, at age 10,  my mother decided I couldn't be trusted to be unsupervised, and got me another one.  She brought me to a shoe-maker shop, where an old lady fashioned one just for me, from leather, while we waited.  I was in diapers, rubber pants and buster-brown sandals, and can remember the shame and humiliation as I stood there while she measured and fit each part, and sewed them together on her industrial sewing machine.  That one had locking buckles in the back, and D-rings for a leash.  I spent most of that summer harnessed to one of the many trees in our back yard, also diapered.  

Later, when I was 13, the summer between 8th grade and high school, I was again to find myself being fitted up for another harness.  This one was of a more commercial nature, of nylon webbing, two straps around my chest, two over my shoulders, a crotch strap, and a locking zipper in the back.  I "earned" that one after I refused to obey the neighborhood girl my mother had engaged to be my day-time baby-sitter for the summer, as mommy was fully occupied with caring for my baby sister.  And once again, I got to spend the summer mostly harnessed to a clothesline pole in the baby-sitter's back yard, again in diapers and rubber pants.  It certainly took all of the "big boy" right out of me.  I can still remember the hopeless, sinking feeling I had, as I stood there to be fitted for that one.
I never had the good fortune to be forced to use one, but when i discovered my AB side one day while in a boarding school I was walking through Wanstead in London, I walked past a shoe repair shop, in the window was a huge baby harness, I was so excited, I went in and bought it. I loved it but being at a boarding school didn't allow me to use it. It was locked in my cupboard and at the end of term I forgot about it. Some opened all the lockers and it fell out. Kids were wearing it and running around, but I didn't dare ask for it back. So I lost it. Wilf was a great guy, his product was spot on the same, so sad that he stopped making them.

(06-08-2016, 11:19 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I never had the good fortune to be forced to use one, but when i discovered my AB side one day while in a boarding school I was walking through Wanstead in London, I walked past a shoe repair shop, in the window was a huge baby harness, I was so excited, I went in and bought it. I loved it but being at a boarding school didn't allow me to use it. It was locked in my cupboard and at the end of term I forgot about it. Some opened all the lockers and it fell out. Kids were wearing it and running around, but I didn't dare ask for it back. So I lost it. Wilf was a great guy, his product was spot on the same, so sad that he stopped making them.

I had the great pleasure in discussing my new reins with Wilf a few years ago. I wanted a bespoke leather harness and reins in black leather, buckling at the front. I was not disappointed when they arrived! Being tightly strapped in by my Nanny is a great feeling of utter humiliation and restraint. Properly dressed in my baby rubbers and full rubber rompers suit and frilly bonnet, then secured into my special high chair to be spoon and bottle fed. Then the large rubber dummy to suck on. Nanny's amusement at reading my 'nappy wetting' body language. The delights of regression.

(06-09-2016, 10:14 AM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 11:19 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I never had the good fortune to be forced to use one, but when i discovered my AB side one day while in a boarding school I was walking through Wanstead in London, I walked past a shoe repair shop, in the window was a huge baby harness, I was so excited, I went in and bought it. I loved it but being at a boarding school didn't allow me to use it. It was locked in my cupboard and at the end of term I forgot about it. Some opened all the lockers and it fell out. Kids were wearing it and running around, but I didn't dare ask for it back. So I lost it. Wilf was a great guy, his product was spot on the same, so sad that he stopped making them.

I had the great pleasure in discussing my new reins with Wilf a few years ago. I wanted a bespoke leather harness and reins in black leather, buckling at the front. I was not disappointed when they arrived! Being tightly strapped in by my Nanny is a great feeling of utter humiliation and restraint. Properly dressed in my baby rubbers and full rubber rompers suit and frilly bonnet, then secured into my special high chair to be spoon and bottle fed. Then the large rubber dummy to suck on. Nanny's amusement at reading my 'nappy wetting' body language. The delights of regression.
More of Wilf's harness and full hospital red rubber overalls.
I've got one of Wilf's (Reincheck) harnesses and I'm sitting typing wearing it!

I love the sense of security it gives me.
(06-11-2016, 12:11 PM)baby sam Wrote: I've got one of Wilf's (Reincheck) harnesses and I'm sitting typing wearing it!

I love the sense of security it gives me.

Having just read this and with my Nanny here too, she knew just what to do with me! I was soon in a towel nappy, rubbers under rubber rompers and then harnessed too. A ,long spell sat on Nanny's rubber aproned knees looking through the glossy pages of the Mac Soc magazines soon had the desired submissive effects!
(06-02-2016, 06:51 PM)mikki Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 05:22 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Has anyone memories of being tightly harnessed over diapers/nappies, rubbers and other baby garments? 

I had the "pleasure" of having to wear baby safety harnesses at different times in my youth.  My mother was a firm believer in them.  Just when I thought I'd outgrown mine, something would happen, and I'd find myself in a new one.  They were a constant feature during my pre-school years, to keep me in the yard and away from the many attractive nuisances in my neighborhood.  By first grade, its use had diminished, to the point where I thought I had outgrown it.  

Then, soon after second grade started, my family moved across country, and my mother got me a new one, "for my own safety," as she put it.  I had to wear it in the car, and be on a leash whenever we stopped.  I was also diapered during that trip, too, as I had a previous history of wetting in the back seat.  My mother continued to put me in the harness for many months in our new neighborhood.  

Later, after I got in some serious trouble, at age 10,  my mother decided I couldn't be trusted to be unsupervised, and got me another one.  She brought me to a shoe-maker shop, where an old lady fashioned one just for me, from leather, while we waited.  I was in diapers, rubber pants and buster-brown sandals, and can remember the shame and humiliation as I stood there while she measured and fit each part, and sewed them together on her industrial sewing machine.  That one had locking buckles in the back, and D-rings for a leash.  I spent most of that summer harnessed to one of the many trees in our back yard, also diapered.  

Later, when I was 13, the summer between 8th grade and high school, I was again to find myself being fitted up for another harness.  This one was of a more commercial nature, of nylon webbing, two straps around my chest, two over my shoulders, a crotch strap, and a locking zipper in the back.  I "earned" that one after I refused to obey the neighborhood girl my mother had engaged to be my day-time baby-sitter for the summer, as mommy was fully occupied with caring for my baby sister.  And once again, I got to spend the summer mostly harnessed to a clothesline pole in the baby-sitter's back yard, again in diapers and rubber pants.  It certainly took all of the "big boy" right out of me.  I can still remember the hopeless, sinking feeling I had, as I stood there to be fitted for that one.

hello there i make adult baby harnesses from leather like the old fashioned ones and the webbing ones and also adult baby sissy dresses and clothing and plastic pants and of course the frillies of baby pants for a bulky nappy
E bay has one for sale that looks like a vintage one from Europe.Adult size.
(08-25-2016, 11:42 AM)clothbaby Wrote: E bay has one for sale that looks like a vintage one from Europe.Adult size.

Do you have a link
(08-25-2016, 06:50 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 11:42 AM)clothbaby Wrote: E bay has one for sale that looks like a vintage one from Europe.Adult size.

Do you have a link

3 Items in auction:

Adult Sissy LEDER Body Harness leather speading diaper straps harness (142072691411)
Adult~baby~leash~harness~safety reins~vintage~XL~diapers~leather~leads (302052432728)
ADULT BABY SISSY HARNESS SET WITH WALKING REINS, ANCHOR STRAPS AND CROTCH STRAP (272347945300)

First one is probably the one you are making reference to !