satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bed rubbers.

Bed rubbers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2019, 12:21 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Bed rubbers. they bring back memories of long ago. My bed right through to my teens had those both top and bottom. I was in traditional terry nappies along with tight rubber pants.

I remember my grandmother referring to waterproof pants as 'rubbers'. I think in olden days baby pants used to be made of rubber, rather than plastic.

It did confuse me as a child, though.

(04-02-2019, 07:54 PM)sissybaby34 Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 12:21 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Bed rubbers. they bring back memories of long ago. My bed right through to my teens had those both top and bottom. I was in traditional terry nappies along with tight rubber pants.

The rubbers of infancy. No plastic back in the old days! Real rubber pants over tightly pinned Terry towel nappies, and the heavy and noisy rubber pants with very tight elastic in the waist and upper thighs. Lying on one's back on the red rubber sheet, as Nanny snaps on rubber gloves and slaps her rubber aproned thighs. "Right then, my boy!" Just the memory makes me shiver with some excitement!
This is something I still undergo regularly. I am on 'rubber punishment' at the moment. This includes sleeping between rubber sheets. It will
continue for three more weeks I have been told.