satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The patriarchy is doomed.
Here is an article worth reading. How very true and will happen. https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/03/patr...orce-blow/
Yes the days are numbered until women seize power. Plenty of us have sacrificed our time, money and even lives to make this a reality Herstory will be told!

RF
This morning my wife had an appointment for a massage. She told me don't forget to make the bed and I want this place spotless when I come home. She is becoming more demanding everyday. Last night I said something rude to my wife and in front of our daughter she said "go put your underpants on and knock it off"  yes the patriarchy is dying fast. Now I need to go clean up "her" house that I pay for.
(03-29-2019, 12:58 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: This morning my wife had an appointment for a massage. She told me don't forget to make the bed and I want this place spotless when I come home. She is becoming more demanding everyday. Last night I said something rude to my wife and in front of our daughter she said "go put your underpants on and knock it off"  yes the patriarchy is dying fast. Now I need to go clean up "her" house that I pay for.

Littlegurlemily....  exquisite story of incident of your appropriate 'unmanning'   Had your Female Master always held such hopes for establishing Her supremacy or has it grown over time?