Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
21st Century Sissy
I suppose it would be very bad, if you had an accident while in corner time, and your nappy was down? Or, would you be allowed to pull up your own nappy in such a case?
(05-18-2017, 04:32 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: I suppose it would be very bad, if you had an accident while in corner time, and your nappy was down? Or, would you be allowed to pull up your own nappy in such a case?

Hiya FrillyBilly. not something that could happen sweetie - my nappies are not for their intended use, I am made to wear them for the humiliation of being put into nappies at my respective age. However, if such a thing were to occur for any reason I'd probably find myself locked out in the back garden with a very red bottom - at the very least. xxx
I understand Kay. Then that would be one less worry. I've always appreciated corner time, with dress pined up, but so diapers and plastic panties, or diapers and frilly rhumbas could be on display.
That must be hard, Kay, honey, getting spanked whether you'd been naughty or not.

When my mother spanked me it was never really about the severity of the smacks or the pain inflicted. It was about the humiliation of submitting to having my underwear and bottom exposed in such a humiliating position.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(05-18-2017, 11:49 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: I understand Kay. Then that would be one less worry. I've always appreciated corner time, with dress pined up, but so diapers and plastic panties, or diapers and frilly rhumbas could be on display.

Yes, I completely agree with you - I must admit to my own appreciation of corner time. It is the issue of display that adds to the humiliation. In my own case, Nanny does enjoy having the marks of my discipline on display by leaving my red bottom on show. She never removes my nappies and plastic panties so they can be left positioned around my knees thus leaving no mistake about what I have been made to wear. xxx

(05-19-2017, 09:47 PM)Ali Wrote: That must be hard, Kay, honey, getting spanked whether you'd been naughty or not.

When my mother spanked me it was never really about the severity of the smacks or the pain inflicted. It was about the humiliation of submitting to having my underwear and bottom exposed in such a humiliating position.

Nanny is quite strict where I am concerned Ali and firmly believes that regular spankings not only good for me but necessary to remind me of my station sweetie. Even when I am in corner time, if I move at all then I am made to stick out my bare bottom so she can administer another twenty strokes before starting my time over again.
   That is very true what you say there - the method used for traditional spanking is all about the humiliation of your position and your submission to such an act. There are many ways to give out discipline of this kind - slapping of the leg for example - but having your nappies / panties lowered and being bent over with your bare bottom exposed is a large part of the punishment itself. Even more so if it is done in front of others. xxx
As sissies we get used to humiliation, but having my bottom and privates exposed was always the worst. Having my nappy changed in front of other people, as if it were the most natural thing in the world for a teenage boy to still be in a nappy and wet it, so need changing, was mortifying.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart