BON4Micro2
Poll: What did you think of "David's holiday humiliation"?
Too long
Just about the right length
Too short
The pictures made it better
The pictures made no difference
The pictures made it worse
I couldn't find the pictures
The story content was good
The story content was okay
The story content was poor
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David's holiday humiliation - poll
Can I ask you for some feedback on the first two parts of my story please?

I'm not looking for praise, I'm trying to make sure my stories are as close as possible to what people enjoy.

Thank you!
It seems a few people are having problems finding the pics.

They’re embedded as a link in the text. The link is a different colour to the rest of the text.

If I get time I’ll edit the stories to try to make the links more obvious. x
I'm sorry you have had to ask about feedback Ali . I'm trying to get people to give a thumbs up for posts they like . Even if they have never posted before and just lurk . People ask me why there are so few of so many things in here that they like and the answer is simple . The regular posters they like and want more from can't read minds . Therefore if you like it and want more of it give a positive rating . Just click the thumbs up at the bottom left hand corner of the post .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thanks Bill. I must admit I’ve pretty much stopped posting stories because it looks like not many people enjoy them. That’s fine, if that’s the case, of course. I don’t want to impose my pleasures on anyone else.

But if people do enjoy them it’d be nice to know.
Post away Ali .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Keep posting Ali, I enjoy your posts and always try and give them a thumbs up ?. I've posted things that I thought would inspire some reaction from people and had very little response, it can be disheartening but it's the nature of forums like this and not necessarily a criticism of your work. I'm always happy to exchange DM's and discuss ideas if you like. Best wishes x
(02-24-2021, 07:25 AM)Ali Wrote: Thanks Bill. I must admit I’ve pretty much stopped posting stories because it looks like not many people enjoy them. That’s fine, if that’s the case, of course. I don’t want to impose my pleasures on anyone else.

But if people do enjoy them it’d be nice to know.

I’m always keen to read what posters have to contribute on whatever subject and have followed a number of stories by various contributors in the past. 

I probably need to get better at using the rating system as whilst I comment regularly I often overlook this system. In a similar way to captions, comments tend to be in much shorter supply than debate type threads, probably because one is largely restricted to affirming one’s interest whereas debate type threads offer much greater scope for contradiction, the expansion of ideas and introduction of new ones.
Ali and Jessie, please please please keep posting, I love your stories, I bet others do too and yes lack of feedback is disheartening.
Thank you for your kind words, everyone. I’ve posted another story just for you!
Yes definitely keep posting Ali! I write them for me first, then for everybody else Smile I think that makes me very naughty, sometimes it makes it hard to finish a story! Especialy if I'm experimenting on myself *blush*.

I love your stories Smile