ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissyfied by the Beauticians
Mom tricked him into going with her to the beauty parlor. He thought he would wait until they finished with Mom but discovered the appointment was really for him.  He is forcibly feminized.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
Tongue Big Grin   Wonderfully appropriate retribution.... love to see the product of Their handiwork when finished.
Absolutely adore that image! Though you wouldn’t have to force me. When I was young my mother used to take me with her to the beauty salon. Her long time hairdresser opened a salon in her home, that was fully equipped with two sink / stations - overhead hairdryers - the works. I would go and help - had my own cape there that I wore. It was so much fun. Usually I was with her, but sometimes she would just drop me off, and I would spend an afternoon helping other ladies.
Nowadays I go with my mother-in-law, and feel very much a home and a little excited with each visit!
Sissy Pamela,

Did you ever have your hair done as a girl at the salon you helped at growing up? I dreamed all the time about having my hair set in curlers or perhaps even being permed.

And now with your mother-in-law, are you a client of the salon as well? What a feminine experience!

I'd love to know more.

Sadly, my wife doesn't have any interest in salon experiences. I am the girly girl in our couple.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
my mother took me with her to the beauty shop" when i was about 5 on...i always wanted to have long hair to wear curlers when i was a boi..
then in my teens when i could grow my hair longer i continued to go there for haircuts",..though the lady there knew i was femmine inside...but in those days it wasn't discussed....to my face..( blush ))
she always treated me to a little pampering along with my haircuts ...my father disapproved of me going to a beauty salon for a haircut..
i still dream of having a perm, being set in curlers and enjoying a beauty salon femminzation..how delicious !
lots of sissies like to go to the beauticians.

[Image: 49702402341_03ed74b06e_o.jpg]
(05-05-2019, 04:22 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Sissy Pamela,  

Did you ever have your hair done as a girl at the salon you helped at growing up?  I dreamed all the time about having my hair set in curlers or perhaps even being permed.

And now with your mother-in-law, are you a client of the salon as well?  What a feminine experience!

I'd love to know more.

Sadly, my wife doesn't have any interest in salon experiences.  I am the girly girl in our couple.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Miss Kimmi;
Yes, growing up, from the time I was 10 or 11 years old, I never had my hair done anywhere other than the salon where my mother went. Usually it was just a cut and blow dry (under those old fashioned hood dryers), but occasionally I got a permanent with clips and curlers. Such fun!
And yes, I am a client at the same salon as my mother-in-law, and now I get perms all the time. Mani’s and pedi’s too, it is so delightfully relaxing to be pampered that way. 
Sorry you can’t join us Miss Kimmi ❤️