468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Women's Day
GinaV - Last weekend, I paid the price for my recent error and will not be allowed to forget in the future. Since my wife is very good at finding reasons or excuses to humiliate me in front of women, she likes your idea of an annual event.

FYI - For the “2017 Women’s March”, I was publicly petticoated by my wife and sister to put me in touch my feminine side ( See the post “Preparing for the Women’s March” )
(03-13-2019, 10:35 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: GinaV  - Last weekend, I paid the price for my recent error and will not be allowed to forget in the future.  Since my wife is very good at finding reasons or excuses to humiliate me in front of women, she likes your idea of an annual event.

FYI - For the “2017 Women’s March”, I was publicly petticoated by my wife and sister to put me in touch my feminine side ( See the post  “Preparing for the Women’s March” )

Hi, SheWearsThePants. It is good to hear your wife is skilled in putting you in your place and exposing you to maximum humiliation in front of other women.  The public petticoating of us feeble males should be more widespread as women are the superior sex and should be wearing the pants and putting us into skirts and petticoats. Love, Lottie.

(03-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: It is amazing that in 2019 a certain airline company has just announced that it's female flight attendants no longer have to ASK to be able to wear trousers but will be offered trousers automatically. Nearly a quarter of the way into the twenty first century and women are still expected to wear tight skirts and heels to serve drinks. I am sure giving CPR at twenty thousand feet in the air is easier in trousers than a short tight skirt!

International Woman's day is important as women still fight for equality.
Woman are still under represented in almost every boardroom of every major company.
There is a gender pay gap which despite a lot of talk seems no where near being narrowed.
Millions of girls are deprived of a basic education.
Women are more likely to work longer hours and get paid less than men, as well as having to do housework, cooking and look after children. In short women suffer a lot more than men and are more likely to experience poverty than men.
There is still a long, long way to go before men and women are equal and are treated as such.

Yvette-Louise, it is disgraceful that in 2019 women flight attendants are expected to dress in a way that makes them sex objects.  The men who run the airline and make such rules should be made to spend a week dressed in the same way they dictate that their female employees should be dressed and performing the same duties. I am betting after a few hours of tottering around in high heels and their gait constricted by a tight skirt and perhaps being exposed to suggestive comments and the odd slap on the rear they will soon be wanting to change the dress code to pants!