satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl time for boys
A careless moment: I love long and full dresses/skirts, but since a lot of you like the short skirts, one's that requiring powdering an extra set of cheeks, I decided to try one out.
Saw one in a thrift store, very low price, and bought it. It was the same length as a good number of my shorts, and the same color.
One evening, got a call from friends, who are not aware of my desire for feminine clothing. A quick change, and 'down" the lake to play some cards. It wasn't until I was tying up the boat at "their" place, I realized, I didn't have shorts on, but that darn short skirt. Still have it, but twice since, have almost made the same mistake again. At times I am a real bimbo. Gigi T. Yes, I was very careful as to how I sat down.
I think "girl" time for boys is a fabulous idea. I'm sure it will come as no surprise that my girl time growing up is among my fondest memories. Playing dress up in secret is one thing - playing dress up with the approval and help from your Mother or Nana is quite another. I cherish that time. ❤️
(03-25-2017, 02:50 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I think "girl" time for boys is a fabulous idea. I'm sure it will come as no surprise that my girl time growing up is among my fondest memories. Playing dress up in secret is one thing - playing dress up with the approval and help from your Mother or Nana is quite another. I cherish that time. ❤️

While it is a fact that future sex role reversal shall extend predominantly a revolution in correcting past child rearing practices, it might surely also be hastened if adult Females were to begin increasingly demanding feminine acquiescence among their adult males over whom They must gain command.

Women can help Their revolution and empowerment if They begin to demand grown males to practice some activities of earlier stages of life development once forced upon young Females.  Set aside time for adult males to have to go through life activities and stages  of older girls and teens.  (even say an hour or so of paying with dolls, learning to sew, practicing make-up, feminine voice practice and elocution, etc.) Especially if it could be done in front of their own children and other Females just learning of Their growing supremacy.

A serous break with past mistaken sexual roles would accelerate!  and previously mistaken male ego identity would be undone.
(03-25-2017, 02:50 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I think "girl" time for boys is a fabulous idea. I'm sure it will come as no surprise that my girl time growing up is among my fondest memories. Playing dress up in secret is one thing - playing dress up with the approval and help from your Mother or Nana is quite another. I cherish that time. ❤️
To join in with the girls and women was a massive thing for me . Especially when i was included in the pamper nights . We would get our hair and nails done . I was allowed to wear makeup . The hairdresser and girl from Avon would come in and thought i was the prettiest little angel . She didn't know i was a 12 year old boy but i felt that i was the prettiest little girl there and had the support of all the other girls and older women .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-17-2017, 01:08 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 04:55 PM)Richardto Wrote: Is there any reason why it shouldn't be available for boys to wear panties as they choose or girls to wear boxers? I know I found panties more comfortable many times than boy's briefs, especially during summer months when it was hot out and more so under a dress or skirt.

Personally, I think allowing and encouraging boys to spend time dressing as a girl is well worth it. The main reason is to help empathize with girls. Girls already dress in clothes that are close to what boys wear, and so they get a chance to feel that side of life. Boys, however, never get to see the other side. They get taught to not allow emotions through, to be tough at all costs. That's a bit harder to do when you're dressed as a girl, and that emotional side is very important. Imagine if we could get this going in low income areas--now we have boys who aren't afraid to feel the emotional bond that you get with a newborn child, they are more willing to be loving and nurturing. It could really help get rid of the problem of absent father's.

Agree 100% boys should be raised as feminine girls right from birth. If they always wore dresses and panties they want think of them as "girl clothes", they will be "boy clothes" because all boys will wear them. Now, in my perfect world while boys are kept in frilly dresses, girls would freely wear "boy clothes": Pants, tshirts, sports jerseys, etc. They never want to wear dresses because there are boy clothes and who would ever want to dress as a dumb boy.

RF
Perfect !
I fully endorse this. I think males would learn more acceptance of others by having to skip rope in a bright pink dress as a child.

I also think it would ‘humble’ a lot of the roughness out of boys if say once a week they had to wear a skirt and makeup to high school. Making them spend lunchtime on that day reapplying their makeup would teach them more than football ever will.