ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl time for boys
Just as girls are allowed "Boy Time" playing with cars and trucks, playing baseball or football, boys should also be allowed to have girl time.  By giving a boy girl time it will help reduce the stress most boys feel from their peers to live up to expectations associated with being male.  It will also help mothers as the boys grow closer to them like daughters do.

Several different styles of dresses should be available for the boys.

Of course it should be fully as a girl with panties and slips if necessary.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you don't see girls wearing dresses and skirts with loose baggy shorts sticking out. If a boy wants to wear a dress or a skirt, fine with me, but stop looking like a boy in a dress. Most boys at times look better in a dress than their girl counterpart. If properly dressed, boys draw very little special attention, but a boy with shorts hanging out will cause looks because obviously this is a boy being forced to wear a dress or a skirt. Look happy and very few will really care.
(03-12-2017, 04:50 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: you don't see girls wearing dresses and skirts with loose baggy shorts sticking out.  If a boy wants to wear a dress or a skirt, fine with me, but stop looking like a boy in a dress.  Most boys at times look better in a dress than their girl counterpart.  If properly dressed, boys draw very little special attention, but a boy with shorts hanging out will cause looks because obviously this is a boy being forced to wear a dress or a skirt.  Look happy and very few will really care.

That's true - but they do wear leggings and trousers under dresses.
True, I can deal with anything that is not sloppy and show neatness whether it is leggings, or not
The type of dress is also important...how many really have the confidence to wear a truly girly dress and then add tights or pretty socks?
Children should know how to wear and dress correctly whether they wear boys 'clothes, dress their clothes or girls' clothes in general. They can not wear boxer under a dress. However if they can wear panties under their pants. They can and should learn the gift of femininity.
Is there any reason why it shouldn't be available for boys to wear panties as they choose or girls to wear boxers? I know I found panties more comfortable many times than boy's briefs, especially during summer months when it was hot out and more so under a dress or skirt.

Personally, I think allowing and encouraging boys to spend time dressing as a girl is well worth it. The main reason is to help empathize with girls. Girls already dress in clothes that are close to what boys wear, and so they get a chance to feel that side of life. Boys, however, never get to see the other side. They get taught to not allow emotions through, to be tough at all costs. That's a bit harder to do when you're dressed as a girl, and that emotional side is very important. Imagine if we could get this going in low income areas--now we have boys who aren't afraid to feel the emotional bond that you get with a newborn child, they are more willing to be loving and nurturing. It could really help get rid of the problem of absent father's.
(03-16-2017, 04:55 PM)Richardto Wrote: Is there any reason why it shouldn't be available for boys to wear panties as they choose or girls to wear boxers? I know I found panties more comfortable many times than boy's briefs, especially during summer months when it was hot out and more so under a dress or skirt.

Personally, I think allowing and encouraging boys to spend time dressing as a girl is well worth it. The main reason is to help empathize with girls. Girls already dress in clothes that are close to what boys wear, and so they get a chance to feel that side of life. Boys, however, never get to see the other side. They get taught to not allow emotions through, to be tough at all costs. That's a bit harder to do when you're dressed as a girl, and that emotional side is very important. Imagine if we could get this going in low income areas--now we have boys who aren't afraid to feel the emotional bond that you get with a newborn child, they are more willing to be loving and nurturing. It could really help get rid of the problem of absent father's.

Agree 100% boys should be raised as feminine girls right from birth. If they always wore dresses and panties they want think of them as "girl clothes", they will be "boy clothes" because all boys will wear them. Now, in my perfect world while boys are kept in frilly dresses, girls would freely wear "boy clothes": Pants, tshirts, sports jerseys, etc. They never want to wear dresses because there are boy clothes and who would ever want to dress as a dumb boy.

RF
Being put into a dress or skirt does change a boy's behaviour. For me it wasn't just the embarrassment of having to wear either my little sister's clothes or later my own girls' clothes. Having a skirt on also meant that I was really careful not to show anyone that I'd been put into knickers too. So instead of running upstairs, or lazily throwing myself onto the settee I had to walk more daintily, taking small steps. And instead of slouching on the settee I'd sit with my knees together, trying to smooth my skirt down to hide my frilly undies.
(03-19-2017, 11:05 AM)Ali Wrote: Being put into a dress or skirt does change a boy's behaviour. For me it wasn't just the embarrassment of having to wear either my little sister's clothes or later my own girls' clothes. Having a skirt on also meant that I was really careful not to show anyone that I'd been put into knickers too. So instead of running upstairs, or lazily throwing myself onto the settee I had to walk more daintily, taking small steps. And instead of slouching on the settee I'd sit with my knees together, trying to smooth my skirt down to hide my frilly undies.

I could not agree more, boys are totally overwhelmed by being petticoated. Pants give them to much freedom while dresses, petticoats and frilly knickers are much more challenging to wear and reminder of their new feminine life.

RF