satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Control versus Chastity Devices
I'm afraid I am very much hoist with my own petard here, because my wife got the idea from me. Before I met her I had worn school uniform on my own, and had tried (not always successfully!) to behave like a good girl and not masturbate in my uniform. I would often change into my netball kit to masturbate after a couple of hours in school uniform. I told her the idea of being required to obey girls’ school rules, both of uniform and behaviour, was a turn-on for me, so she told me to put my school uniform on and draft some rules. She then wanted to know what she could do while I was in my school uniform if neither of us could touch the other, and I suggested verbal teasing – about what a good girl I am in my strict school uniform, how turned on and frustrated I am, what she might do to me when she gets me to change into PE kit, and how long it might be before she lets me cum. She took it from there with an enthusiasm that surprised me.
My wife doesn’t set specific chores for me while I’m in school uniform, although the chores I would do anyway are more enjoyable while in uniform. If she has to go out, leaving me in my school uniform, she sometimes sets written homework. The task might be to write out an erotic fantasy, or to describe in detail an outfit I’d like to wear and explain why, or to suggest new ways in which she could tease me. The task serves a dual purpose: it turns me on, so I basically continue to tease myself in my school uniform while she is away, and it provides her with ammunition for future teasing.
Before we had children, I used to be teased and denied in this way for up to a week - a few hours in the evenings after work, and occasionally all day at the weekends if we had no other plans. Now the presence of three small children means that the opportunities for any extended play are extremely limited and we can rarely manage more than a couple of evenings in a row. I wear skirts and dresses at home sometimes, because I want the children to grow up not thinking it’s strange for men to dress that way, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to let them see me in school uniform.
Reading about sissies in a school gurl situation having to write lines, especially to develop feminine handwriting; also having to summarize or react to books or articles from a Woman's point of view has always fascinated me.
,How supervised are you when in school uniform, does she trust you in the shower not to masturbate or does she supervise you in the shower or bath?

Supervision like that must be a great tease! Imagine sat in the bath being bathed as she washes your willy but not allowed to go all the way!

Have you ever had any accidents and made a mess in your school knickers? How does she deal with accidents?

Governessj
I am trusted in the shower (I rarely have a bath) and not supervised, but I agree it would be a good opportunity for more teasing. I can imagine her thoroughly soaping my erection while teasing me about how frustrating it will be for me to have to put it away in my school uniform knickers knowing it won't be touched again for a while.

I have had two accidents, one in netball kit and one in school uniform. During a tease session in netball kit, my wife had got me to stand in front of her and hold my skirt up. She pulled my knickers down to my knees, then took me in hand and stroked me slowly to the edge before abruptly stopping and pulling my knickers up. The friction of the netball knickers being pulled up over my penis was just enough to tip me over the edge and I came in them. On that occasion I wasn’t exactly punished, but my next written assignment was on the subject of ruined orgasms.

On the second occasion, my wife had teased me for 40 minutes in netball kit before watching me get changed back into school uniform and then had gone out for the evening, leaving me to write out a fantasy. It proved too exciting and, although I didn’t touch myself, my desperately aroused squirming in my school uniform produced enough friction in my knickers that I accidentally ejaculated in them. I confessed when my wife got home. She accepted that it was an accident, but decided that since I had had an unauthorised orgasm, I would have to give her three orgasms orally before she would touch me again, and then a further four before I would be allowed to cum again. She also said that, if I couldn’t be trusted to be left on my own, she could arrange for a friend to babysit me next time. I think that was a tease, not a real threat, but I’m not absolutely sure.
Very interesting thread, especially from Bhuna71, but to get back to the original question. 
For me, being kept in chastity.  Completely reinforces that your clitty, is your Wife/Mistress's and you have no access to it, it is Her's to do with as She pleases.  i love the total lost of control!!  Since i have been in chastity i have become more and more submissive, and have done things i probably would not have done otherwise: suck cock, take cock in my boipussy, agree to MTF hormone treatment (well probably even not in chastity Wink ) and many others.  my Wife/Mistress knows what She wants and knows that i will do what She wants.  i couldn't be more content! Heart
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
For me personally,  a chastity device is not needed - I can edge, but don't orgasm.  The frequent edging keeps my interest alive.  Without edging, it got a bit dull for me.

I loved Bhuna's information, btw
[quote='SissyDana' pid='23545' dateline='1569620097']
... to get back to the original question... 
Sorry, I did rather wander off topic. Governessj has rightly started a new thread to continue the diversion. The point I was originally trying to make was that, for me and my wife, the honour system suits us better than a physical device. I have never worn a chastity device, so I recognise that this is to some extent speculative, but my reasons are:

1. I think it’s more frustrating to have a full erection and not be allowed to do anything about it, than to be prevented from having an erection at all. The further you get towards something you want, the more frustrating it is to be stopped.
2. I feel it’s a better test of my submission to be perfectly capable of misbehaving, to be constantly tempted and even provoked, but to choose not to do so, than to be physically prevented from doing so.
3. I find it excitingly humiliating to be so easily aroused at any time, despite knowing that (if in school uniform) my erection won’t be touched, or (in PE kit) if it is I won’t be allowed to cum
4. My wife enjoys the power she has to turn me on whenever she likes, to see (particularly in tights and leotard) my physical response, to choose on the spur of the moment whether to tease it further or ignore it, and to keep me guessing as to what she will do.
5. When she has finished teasing me, she can just tell me to change back into my school uniform. She can (and does) then just sit back, relax and watch me get dressed. She doesn’t have to make any effort to ice my erection down, squeeze it back into a chastity device, or release me from bondage. She enjoys the fact that I have to do all the work, and it is difficult and humiliating for me to have to pull my school uniform knickers up over my oversensitive penis, being careful not to accidentally trigger and ruin my own orgasm.
(09-29-2019, 11:34 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 09:34 PM)SissyDana Wrote: ... to get back to the original question... 
Sorry, I did rather wander off topic. Governessj has rightly started a new thread to continue the diversion. The point I was originally trying to make was that, for me and my wife, the honour system suits us better than a physical device. I have never worn a chastity device, so I recognise that this is to some extent speculative, but my reasons are:

1. I think it’s more frustrating to have a full erection and not be allowed to do anything about it, than to be prevented from having an erection at all. The further you get towards something you want, the more frustrating it is to be stopped.
2. I feel it’s a better test of my submission to be perfectly capable of misbehaving, to be constantly tempted and even provoked, but to choose not to do so, than to be physically prevented from doing so.
3. I find it excitingly humiliating to be so easily aroused at any time, despite knowing that (if in school uniform) my erection won’t be touched, or (in PE kit) if it is I won’t be allowed to cum
4. My wife enjoys the power she has to turn me on whenever she likes, to see (particularly in tights and leotard) my physical response, to choose on the spur of the moment whether to tease it further or ignore it, and to keep me guessing as to what she will do.
5. When she has finished teasing me, she can just tell me to change back into my school uniform. She can (and does) then just sit back, relax and watch me get dressed. She doesn’t have to make any effort to ice my erection down, squeeze it back into a chastity device, or release me from bondage. She enjoys the fact that I have to do all the work, and it is difficult and humiliating for me to have to pull my school uniform knickers up over my oversensitive penis, being careful not to accidentally trigger and ruin my own orgasm.

All very valid and solid reasoning and exciting to live out together. However, if you have never experienced a physical device, how can you know, for sure, that the honour system suits you both better? 

Given your experience with it and evolution of getting to this place, there is a good chance that the honour system will work best for you, even after trying a physical device. Again however, experimenting with a physical device might just give you a new and interesting experience that might complement or add to the current state of affairs.

My wife prefers the honour system as well. We have also experimented with a physical device and it is a different experience, exciting in its own right. We are blessed to have so many options open to us and it is fun to explore together, making wonderful memories and strengthening our relationship in these ways.

Bobbie
A very interesting thread...I've heard chastity/orgasm control without a device referred to as "temptation without relief"...with a device, the temptation is mostly removed...but without a device the temptation is always there, but forbidden!
I haven’t heard that phrase before, but it’s a very good description. Not so much when I’m at home under my wife’s supervision, but certainly when she goes out leaving me home alone in my school uniform, and even more so when she sends me to work wearing school uniform knickers or a leotard and tights under my suit.