BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frilly baby knickers
Dear Bill,

Your pretty pansy-pink frilly baby knickers must look so very pretty worn over your gorgeous white tights in wintertime.

And indeed they are truly perfect to wear over your nappies and waterproofs. One would never know until maybe you walked and your waterproofs made a delightful crinkly sound..!
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
Those are cute rhumba baby panties! How can one not feel like a big baby girl while wearing these plastic frilly panties over ones diapers? Add a puff-sleeved, waist length dress and dance like Shirley Temple did!
The dresses were usually only knee high at the longest . It was easier for nappy changing I was always told and I suppose under the circumstances it was true and far better in the long run for me .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-03-2019, 07:09 PM)mikki Wrote: The real thing .

Such beautiful rhumba panties!  The Real Thing, indeed!  Much too pretty to ever cover up!  

I agree.   These rhumba are so pretty and frilly!    They shouldn't be covered up because of that.