satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubs for Female Masters.
I wondered if any of you think this may happen?

My Miss has said that she sees, in the future, a "reversal" type of Night Club opening, maybe in many places.

She reckons the most popular are likely to be Playgirl "Sissy Bunny Girl " Clubs. Here we ex-males will be the waitresses and staff. Naturally, we will be wearing a version of those really uncomfortable colourful bunnygirl costumes, complete with tail, ears, cuffs, name tag and high heels. We will be trained in things like the "bunny dip" etc to please our female masters.  She feels this kind of Club would be really successful and the costumed bunny gurl a most appropriate job for an ex-male to be subject to.

She once had a friend who "served time" in the London Playboy Club and she confirms how really uncomfortable those costumes and heels could be.  She said it was a curious sensation of being terribly "exposed" yet firmly constrained.
(02-19-2019, 02:49 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: I wondered if any of you think this may happen?

My Miss has said that she sees, in the future, a "reversal" type of Night Club opening, maybe in many places.

She reckons the most popular are likely to be Playgirl "Sissy Bunny Girl " Clubs. Here we ex-males will be the waitresses and staff. Naturally, we will be wearing a version of those really uncomfortable colourful bunnygirl costumes, complete with tail, ears, cuffs, name tag and high heels. We will be trained in things like the "bunny dip" etc to please our female masters.  She feels this kind of Club would be really successful and the costumed bunny gurl a most appropriate job for an ex-male to be subject to.

She once had a friend who severed time in the London Playboy Club and she confirms how really uncomfortable those costumes and heels could be.  She said it was a curious sensation of being terribly "exposed" yet firmly constrained.

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.  Sissy life  is  growing stronger and stronger   Tongue

Oh yes!

Henrettia Hefner will recruit suitable pretty sissys.

I have my eye on a latex one at Lady Lucie.

Love to be a PlayFemme bunny X
Guess the age is shifting from 'Hip-Hop'   to male girl  "Hippity Hop".

One can hear all the future  cheers from Women customers --

"And another round of flagons for We Female Masters   -  cute little missy brew-wenchette !"
For the Female Master who just wants a hang out there's Whooters

Tiny shorts barely covering chastity cages and bottoms. With tight crop tops emblazened with Whooters name. The silky smooth slim bodies serving drinks and food. For extra Whooters waitresses will sit on you lap and feed you.

Any Female Master is free to grope and fondle Whooters waitresses as part of Femtopia rules.
(02-19-2019, 02:49 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: I wondered if any of you think this may happen?

She once had a friend who "served time" in the London Playboy Club and she confirms how really uncomfortable those costumes and heels could be.  She said it was a curious sensation of being terribly "exposed" yet firmly constrained.
Yes, this is indeed what the future will hold.  I have suggested this numerous times on my blog and in other writings.

As Women Take the Upper Hand, many Feminized males will be put into service in numerous types of Gentlewomen's Clubs.  Whether it be a Playgirl Club, with the males in appropriate Binny Outfits showing of their lithe figures, which will be enhanced by bodyshaping garments, these males will be prancing around in the faintest of high heels. and will be Objectified for the pleasure of the Strong Women.

This is also why the Trend of Male Beauty Pageants needs to be accelerated Now, so that males learn their new Role in this New Age of Female Leadership.

Strong Women deserve to have pretty sissy males looking their Best for the Amusement of the Hard Working Leaders of Femtopia
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(02-20-2019, 04:28 PM)Patti59 Wrote:

Yes, this is indeed what the future will hold.  I have suggested this numerous times on my blog and in other writings.

As Women Take the Upper Hand, many Feminized males will be put into service in numerous types of Gentlewomen's Clubs.  Whether it be a Playgirl Club, with the males in appropriate Binny Outfits showing of their lithe figures, which will be enhanced by bodyshaping garments, these males will be prancing around in the faintest of high heels. and will be Objectified for the pleasure of the Strong Women.

This is also why the Trend of Male Beauty Pageants needs to be accelerated Now, so that males learn their new Role in this New Age of Female Leadership.

Strong Women deserve to have pretty sissy males looking their Best for the Amusement of the Hard Working Leaders of Femtopia

Also Patti... since future unattached males shall mostly be unable to provide for themselves such roles like lovely delicate model of waitress/hostess -- having make up adeptly applied,  being in perfect feminine and attractive costume,  and showing contrite fully submissive and obedient behaviour shall be one of the few lucrative venues in which tomorrow's male girls might support themselves until a strong, kind (smiling and amused  Tongue as well!) Female Master might take such well-trained sweetie under Her proud powerful caring aegis!

Back in the 1990s in New York City, there was a strip club that did a weekly lesbian night, called SOS (Sexy on Sundays). The same dancers who performed for men during the week performed for female patrons, and there were a few men who were around for sideshow entertainment, including pony rides. I had an idea at the time, that a woman with a paddle could lead a naked man around by a leash and offer patrons the chance to spank him three times for $10, but the event organizer wouldn't go for it.

We already have venues like the crossdress cosplay cafes in Japan and the Club Pedestal in London, so your idea has merit. I think the time has come to try for something more serious and codified, but we need a broad social movement to support it.

We have already had backlash against sexual harassment as demonstrated in the MeToo and TimesUp movements. I would like to see a new movement, perhaps called GetEven, that popularizes male performance erotic entertainment geared toward women. The idea would be to put men entirely into the traditional roles of women - as Playboy bunnies, strippers, girl/girl entertainers, nude housemaids, "Hooters Girls", go-go girls, oil and chocolate pudding wrestlers, cocktail waitresses - and create a safe, female-friendly atmosphere where women can relax and enjoy "male lesbians".

The idea might achieve popularity in a large city like New York or San Francisco, but a female entrepreneur and promoter would have to embrace and popularize it.

Perhaps videos like this

https://www.xvideos.com/video25377555/latina_watches_me_flash_cock_and_cum_in_parking_http_tsimpoukiakaigamisia.online

suggest that younger women can view men (harmlessly and in good fun, and without fear) as sex objects, just as some men still view women.

I would also love to see a complete reversal of this

https://www.xvideos.com/video44055027/what_will_the_latina_maid_do_for_money

with a male, in chastity, fellating a strapon worn by the house mistress. Then we will have tipped the scales and be on the road to a true female-led society.
She tells me I would most probably have been sent to work in Playgirl Blub as a bunny. My legs would have been perfect for it.
I quite like this idea, or perhaps if Miss or Mistress has  a traditional boyfriend. A place where should bring him so he could enjoy the forced bisexuality of locked and feminized sissies. And She and Her friends could enjoy watching the show.
And how lovely it would be to be to serve Mistress intimately afterwards, knowing She had so enjoyed the show