ande.banner
Poll: Which of these would you like in a story?
Forced into nappies
Spanking
Baby reins
Made to wear tights
Romper suit
Girls laugh at him
Short baby dress
Public humiliation
Sent to girls' school
Frilly baby knickers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inspiration please!
I'm looking for some inspiration for a couple of short stories to post here. Any ideas or scenarios?

Also, please vote in the poll for the things you like in a story.

Thank you! x
(02-18-2019, 01:21 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm looking for some inspiration for a couple of short stories to post here. Any ideas or scenarios?

Thank you! x

i enjoy stories where diaper slavery is PERMANENT and the forced baby is Hers forever with no escape or end in sight at the end of the story.
You forgot - ONE SIZE FITS ALL OF THE ABOVE -
I am into the TOTAL effect - ANY & EVERYTHING !

But primarily VERY SHORT baby dress with forced diapering visible will do for a story starter - - -
(02-18-2019, 01:21 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm looking for some inspiration for a couple of short stories to post here. Any ideas or scenarios?

Thank you! x

Pretty young mother starts a new, in a new town with her 10/11  son Tommy, after her husband’s death.
Feeling lonely and friendless she decides to go to the local church one Sunday in the hope of making new friends.
After church she stands outside the church holding her son’s hand hoping someone will come over and chat with her, she is very shy and finds it hard making new friends.
And elderly couple finally comes over and introduce themselves as Mr and Mrs ,,,,,,,,,,
the elderly  couple begin chatting and asking her questions, where she is from, how shes likes the new town.
The elderly couple smile at the mother and son,
The woman looks at the boys shoulder length hair and cute face and tells the mother what a pretty little girl you have,
Mother and son both blush and Mother tells the couple he is a boy.
Woman apologies to mother he would still make a lovely little girl with the right close
Husband turns to mother and tells her she would make a lovely little girl with the right clothes,
Mother looks down hiding her blushing face as they all giggle.
Mother walks home on wobbly legs and butterflies in her tummy she cannot wait to see Mr and Mrs ……… , cant get a babysitter that’s ok bring him along as well.
Mr and Mrs ……… are elder members off the mother and child too little girl and baby transformation   society
It seems it wills not only be Tommy wearing a frilly nightdress rubbing a very sore bottom in a nappy on Wednesday night.
Over to you Ali